• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Usually, you had to pay people to give a solid fuck about what they were doing, where they were going, and to talk about themselves in general...but not Pathos. No, Pathos was born with a privilege to be worthless enough to his family and friends, and valuable enough to every acquaintance he had the misfortune of meeting. There he was, minding his own business on a subway when some bald-headed loser just couldn't get enough of how his tan skin glistened with sweat in the moonlight. One leg over the other, he was writing a few words, really taking his time to carefully place them since he had a pen, when the eye rapist made his move or shot his shot or whatever, saying:
"ey kid,"
"Not interested. Take that bullshit somewhere else." The late teen said, closing his book over his pen and looking at the turd.
"Come on, I was just watchin' the fight," He assured, " Just take it easy out there. You're not as ah...you know, bulky as these guys. You shouldn't be waitin' till they run outta energy an' ain't you a little too young to be...doin' this typea shit?"
That cliche was so overdone, to the point he was mouthing exactly what the guy was saying as he was saying it. "Doesn't matter. I need money. You gotta do what you gotta do, ite?" He stood on the clanky tram, still locked on, his eyes flickering from hazel to black through the shadows.
"Pfft, You're gonna die like that and ah...then what's ya fucked up dad gonna do?" Oh
So, that's what this was about

-----------------------------------------------------
Jay.png
" Jay?" Why was that the first thought when blacking out? He woke up, standing up, standing in a group of people standing up along with him standing up. These were strange people to most, but to him...yeah they were still pretty weird and there was a dog somewhere in here. This being, the person behind the Ted Talk powerful enough to resurrect, was moving way too fast. In fact, everything around him was moving way too fast, so he did what he always did when his brain couldn't keep up.
He left.
A dragon, a guy with cybernetic bullshit, a knight with muscle bullshit, a birdman that wasn't rubbing his hands together? Yeah, it was time for him to go find his horizons or whatever that saying was...find a good novel to avoid all...this inside. He stuffed his hands in his pockets. No cigarettes, no paper, only a black stone wrapped in shiny ornate metals. A film of gold. How pretty, but out of place. This thing was beyond him in highschool, let alone in an entirely different world, so much like the informant and other victims around him...nothing worked here. Maybe throwing hands with a few "bad" guys he didn't understand would wake him out of his coma. Maybe if he found a nice girl, got married, and started a family in a lovely house with a pickett fence everything would come together.
He sneezed.
"Do I even want to go back?" He said aloud, as he wandered out of the cathedral. Hands in his pockets, head high, and...trying not to think too hard about his absence of direction.

Last edited:
a0b8476e6e4ae16eb01805b033b5d5e1.jpg
79b4c85f65bad316d8c437d6364dd170.jpg

Captain Greymourne + Enzio Interaction: YsFanatic YsFanatic seasonedcat seasonedcat Kaihaku Kaihaku
The knight captain narrowed her eyes at the metal-clad man named Charon. “You will do no such thing. The deal with Sulric was to be present in the upcoming battle, no more. Until he gets back from his patrol you are to stay here. No shenanigans.”

She stood, arms crossed, the twin gauntlets hanging from her shoulders like jagged wings. Beside her was a young man, barely in his twenties, garbed in a raven themed armor. Enzio Ravencroft, nobleborn by the style of his armor. He looked uneasy at Charon’s comment, “Captain Greymourne, if there are more summoned, shouldn’t we investigate?”

In the distance, a giant tower flew into the sky. The captain glanced at it, scowled. “Sulric and his men will likely have noticed by now. Our duty is to guard these summoned.. And that is what we will do. Tch, just what we needed; more outworlders. As if our country needs even more chaos.”

Of course, it was at this moment that Charon took off at an alarming speed, disappearing into the streets before Greymourne could even react.

“Bastard!” she cursed, breaking into a sprint after the android, “Get back here!”

In a matter of seconds Enzio was left alone with four summoned, one being the giant unicorn that had killed the knight whose position he had recently filled. He blinked, face paling at the realization that he was hardly qualified for this. He cleared his throat and looked at them,

“I don’t suppose you four plan on running off too?” he said, a sheepish smile on his freckled face. It was quite clear that should they wish to leave there was very little he could do about it. The question was mostly a subtle plea.

~~~

Greymourne caught up to Charon not long after he met Yunica. The giant gauntlets shot towards the android, attempting to grab him on either side and hold down his arms. Using both her metal manipulation and gauntlets, she tried to lift Charon off the ground.

“Your agreement was to stay where you were until the battle began! Don’t make us throw you back into those cells, summoned!” The guard captain snarled, then turned her attention to the others. Well, two of them. She lost track of the Ivan guy and didn’t notice the rat. All that remained was a bunny girl and a giant armored figure, much like the one she was holding but significantly taller. They also seemed to be carrying a mighty sword. The smaller bunny didn't look nearly as dangerous.

“Summoned! State your business. This is Nortestran territory!”

Reisen.jpg
Zasha
Interactions: Juju Juju Mentions: YsFanatic YsFanatic
Zasha turned her attention to the voice, her smile never leaving her face. A native, and someone so professional too. Judging by the way she looked and how she moved, she's definitely one of those magic types. Gods, magic, and knights? That Virtue chick really wanted the summoned to level the place didn't she? Considering the time and place, the bunny girl wasn't too bothered by all the chaos. She thrived in it, felt herself so in one with havoc that it was a surprise that she hadn't brought down a rain of bullets and missiles into a warzone. After all, she always enjoyed a display of shock and awe. Nothing got her more in tune with herself than the smell of bullets and napalms in the air, and the whistle and explosions of missiles in the distance. It was a primal enjoyment of the raw power of her arsenal and the beautiful, catastrophic ruin they were meant to cause. But right now wasn't the right time. Right now was trying to actually stop stupid people from doing stupid things.

But she regarded the woman with an air of disrespect and childish mischief. First impressions were important after all, and from what she saw so far, they weren't worth the effort of pandering to. The inferior need to prove themselves capable of standing to their superiors or risk being trampled, and that same smile of a sadist was directed at the Castellan knight.

"Don't get your panties in a knot lady, the last thing we need right now is a misunderstanding between you and us," Zasha said, twirling a silver revolver by the trigger on her index finger. A keepsake, a memento of the weapon she used to kill her dear older sister. "I'm sure guns aren't too much of a surprise now with all these freaks coming from every corner of the universe toting some big bad cannon that'll level your city if they even looked at it funny. Hell, that massive bastard over there swinging his little heart looking for, what was it again, 'blasphemers and heretics against the queen' is about to give your city more craters than a kid going through puberty. And you took your time meeting," she gave a quick glance at Yunica's mech below on the street, "well us. Bit of a mix of priorities ain't it?"

She let the revolver sink back into her fortress and stood up on the roof, stretching. She placed her hands on her hips and took a deep breath as she took in the flames and ruin. "Ahh, gotta love that smell of fire and ash, reminds me of home. Word of advice by the way, ya got two dragons in that scuffed cathedral of yours. Don't do something stupid like try and order them around."

Zasha turned her eyes towards Yunica, then to the retreating figure of Skat, her eyes instantly locking into his small body, and opened a more secure channel for the three of them than Yunica's excuse of an open channel. "We got incoming. Natives by the look of it, lot of 'em too." Her ears, even among Rook's tremors in the distance, could sense the vibrations of hundreds of footsteps converging on their position. It was a lot, but not too much to handle with a bit of liberal bullet use. She gave one last utterly smug grin as she regarded the woman with the floating metal hands. "And they don't look friendly."

Estrid Uthagard
f4898dff707f1439b431b60b4e4e73b2e2f70e4dr1-735-859v2_00.jpg

Interactions: Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture (Sakujo) StaidFoal StaidFoal (Sulric/Some knights)
Mentions: Staid (Marked by Virtue)

As Estrid continued through the city streets, she began to get a feel for the earth. Making certain parts of the land brittle and placing particular objects in certain places to mark her traps. With a city this large undergoing so much pain, the one's responsible would undoubtedly be great in number. It wasn't until she came across an odd-looking lad that seemed friendly than some of her fellow summoned. However, to be tricked into niceties by those unknown to you was a common trend she would not immediately fall for should he be wicked. "That's close enough." She said, practically demanding he stay put. She looked him over from a distance seeing blood staining his clothes. A common trend with her people that constantly battled, but she existed in a new world. And thugs and criminals could be anywhere. She was out of her element, but she refused to let that hinder her ideals. She decided to humor the lad by answering his questions, but she would not let him out of her sight should he attempt to pull something.

"That would depend on your version of friendly," Estrid stated, her voice as firm as ever as she locked eyes with the freelancer. "If you serve and protect the people here, then a friendly face is what you have found. If otherwise, I'd suggest you'd turn around and walk away. Quickly." Her stern tone was matched only by her muscles as her grip on her Warhammer tightened. She wasn't looking to fight anyone that wasn't involved in the onslaught of the city, but any enemy of justice was an enemy of hers. It was up to him to show what side he had chosen. "Forgive me if I seem hostile, but the people who suffered here require justice to those that wronged them. So I have no time to play around with mercenaries. Even if I wanted to hire you, I couldn't afford it, for I did not exist in this world until today. So money would be out of the question."

Ready to move along with her preparations, Estrid's ears caught the sound of approaching footsteps. Hostiles? Or perhaps friendlies? Truly it mattered not. To grow an army or to slay her enemies were both apart of the beginning. As a group of soldiers approached Estrid, she stood tall, towering over most of the men. However, a smile could be shown across her face as even her intimidating appearance threatened no soldier amongst their ranks, especially the one she assumed to be their leader as he approached. Her grip loosened around her hammer as she allowed it to fall to the ground as a sign of trust and an offering of peace. She could tell these were no savages. "Very well. I shall state my identity and purpose. In return, all I ask is that you do the same." Her tone and voice slowly changed into a softer, more approachable sort as she spoke. If these were allies of the nations, then she would need to gain their support. And hopefully, their allegiance in the upcoming battles when she would begin her campaign. "I am Estrid Uthagard, a native of my home planet Garan and the Garanian empire's former queen. I was brought to this world to usher in a new era of peace and harmony. I see that the people here have suffered much, and I wish to make those that performed such vile deeds suffer. Severely."

Unknowing of what was going on back at the Cathedral Estrid felt her stomach glow with some sort of weird power, and with it, came the knowledge of the summons before her. Her eyes glared at the shogun, her attitude of him was originally unsure, but now, it was merely disappointed. The light continued to glow across her stomach as she kept her eyes on the mercenary. "So. You were one of the ones to arrive before I?" Estrid was unsure of how she was able to gather this knowledge, but what she did know, was that the goddess's voice echoed in her ears. She undoubtedly had something to do with this. How? She had no idea what sort of power the Goddess held. However, the man's curved blade, his announcement being apart of the shogun empire, his odd look compared to the knights, putting the clues together didn't take much. However, whether he was of light or dark was still to be determined.

Zane
Webp.net-resizeimage (4).jpg
Interactions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter (Rook) nighttimecatplayer nighttimecatplayer (Carmen) Kaihaku Kaihaku (Skat)/(Mother Voorjaar)
Mentions: Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture (Ivan) StaidFoal StaidFoal (Marked by Virtue)

Zane could feel a sigh of relief escape from his lips as the Dragon thought about sparring his life should he prove himself. Which is all he could generally ask for. He seemed nervous on the outside, but inside, he was fangirling so hard that he had a conversation with a mighty Dragon of all things. "Thank you, mighty Dragon. I hope the battlefield will carry us together in hopes of achieving peace." Zane stated before taking his absence from her. Attempting to take his leave after seeing the massive automaton bought his bluff, it would have seemed that he overstepped his acting capabilities as the behemoth began to yell and lecture him.

His booming voice only matched its size. Luckily Zane could lower his hearing capabilities so that his systems wouldn't overload. He was not about to spend two hours fixing that when it would take four hours to repair the circuits in his arm. He was already wasting enough time here, and every wackjob seemed to either find him or somehow Zane find them. "Yes! Apologies! I overstepped my boundaries. Do please forgive this poor cybernetic fool!" Shouting in the most overdramatic voice he could muster, Zane performed nearly as well as most drama queens with his acting skills. Not only to save himself, but it was pretty fun to play along. Suddenly Zane watched as the automaton's hand outstretched itself as it caught the weapon it'd had thrown earlier. Zane's metal cheeks clenched as he looked above himself at the weapon that almost made him into a metal pancake. If he could poop like biological beings, he would definitely be searching for a new pair of metallic suits. Zane watched as the rampaging giant left and placed his hands on his hips. But oh no, a new challenger was approaching! But this time, it was someone he wanted to see.

"Safety pillow! You're alive!" The person that had thankfully broken Zane's fall during his epic game of pinball seemed to be completely alright! Forget the menacing glares and killing intent. It was hug time. Zane rushed closer to the mysterious figure that stood much taller than him. Wrapping his arms around his savior as he squeezed with all his might before lifting the figure into the air. "Oh, I was so worried about you! Well, sort of. Was trying to save my neck first, but details be damned!" Zane continued to squeeze the tall being in his arms before eventually releasing them from his grasp. With hands now on his hips, Zane smiled brightly at his new best friend. Whether they wanted to be his best friend was not for them to decide. "So anyways now that you're awake and surprisingly in good shape. I mean, your neck was tilted too far to the left, but I guess it doesn't matter! How would you like to join me on a little journey through this wonderful world! It's only fair since you saved me from falling so hard!" His eyes were practically sparkling when he asked. After all, he would need to gather his allies, eventually given the beings he was competing against.

Suddenly Zane's communication channel had somehow been found. Whoever was able to operate on his level of tech was indeed someone special. When the voice spoke to him, Zane's face immediately shifted into a puzzled expression. Nasty individuals, he could handle. Immediate danger was an average Monday, but out of everything that was suddenly thrown at him. There laid only one thing that could genuinely make him question something. "Psst. Safety pillow." Zane said, looking towards Carmen. "Who and what the heck is a Skat?" Zane attempted to reconnect to the one called "Skat" but before he was able, the sound of a large blast echoed in his ears as yet another challenger stood up to the plate. And boy was that gun packing some heat. However, with as much fun Zane was having if Zane had to be postponed for even a minute longer, he was going to pout until he got to explore the world like he wanted. At this moment, Zane used the usurping chaos of the blast to leap from the Cathedral, but as he fell, his buttcheeks began to glow as an odd symbol placed itself across them. With it came a list of brief descriptions followed by Virtue's voice rang in his ear. So many unusual yet intriguing foes. Zane looked forward to meeting them all. But first! He needed to find the nearest village and began to make preparations for his little project. And nothing. Would stand in his way this time.​

=AEDEHANA=
1604643645868.png
Interactions: Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture (Ivan)​

Aedehana banged against the shell of whale bone. Black and purple essence flew from her knuckles as she hammered it again. The air was different. She was not buried in stasis underneath the dark woods of her home. This was a place of burning; a slaughter house, with blood filling the air and meshing with smoke and ash. This was wrong. From her egg-shaped shell buried underneath the cathedral, she could hear the self-proclaimed Goddess' words. She listened as others flew across the terrain, speaking. It was maddening. The tranquility was gone. She was further from her daughter. Virtue tore her from progress. This was an act of sabotage! An act to cast ruin upon Aede's life work!

She fell back in her Chrysalis, grabbing her horns. She let off a blood curdling screech, filled with dread and anger. She threw her fist at the wall of bone, and it shattered. Dirt tumbled into the shell, and Aede launched her hand out. It was the fresh, charred air of the new world. She latched onto something—Ivan's foot—pulling herself up. More of the shell cracked to make way for her horns, and soon her other hand reached out. This time, planting itself on the ground, Aede burst out from the floor, revealing her upper torso. "Insufferable! To be of celestial origin and call thyself a name of contradiction!" She let go of Ivan's foot, pulling herself up onto the surface, and onto her own hooves.

She felt the warmth on the back of her hand, witnessing Virtue's mark glow and shimmer; not that she cared at the moment. What caught her attention was the scent in the hand. It rubbed off of Ivan's leg when she grabbed it, but it smelled...

Aede whipped her head at Ivan, darting over to him and grabbing his shoulders. "The scent. Her scent. You have her scent! It's been several millenniums, but I know her scent! I remember it! It's her!" She planted her palm right against Ivan's nose. "You had her scent! It was on you! It smells of her! It is her!" Aede then dropped to all fours, breaking into a messy sob. With her scent-free hand, she covered her "eyes" as she cried. "Why was her scent on you? Why do you have it? She was not to go with strangers! Not again!" She lurched up, grabbing and pulling on Ivan's shirt to bring his head closer. In seconds, a sword constructed of whale bone appeared by her side, and she brought herself back onto her feet, grabbing Ivan by the throat. Sword drawn and aimed at his throat, she yelled, "YOU POULE MOUILLÉE! What have you done with her?!"

SAKUJO HONOMURA

Sakujo had wandered further into the den of the lions it seemed, as Nortestran knights began to pile into the street near Sakujo and the one named Estrid Uthagaard. If they were lions however, Sakujo was a dragon. The samurai casually drew his blade and let it drop down so the tip was near his right foot. He looked at Sulric and his many soldiers noting the man’s age, weapons, armor and potential abilities. He couldn't get a read on what the man could do but judging from the respect and distance the men around gave him, it was obvious he could do some damage. If these Nortestrans were anything like the Mollugs, Estrid would make a useful distraction. He’d slip away while they beat the snot out of each other. Sakujo would travel deeper into the castle and get a measure of what was going on. He’d see if he could bargain with the leaders of the doomed resistance. Maybe he could find some allies, get some soldiers to escape the city with him, setting up the beginnings of an army on the outskirts of the ruined city.

Waving a hand in front of himself in a dismissive manner, Sakujo took a single extra step towards Estrid, a wolfish grin appearing on his face as he swiveled his sword to rest on his shoulder. “I've killed a few Mollugs if that's what you're asking haha! They were easy pickings, caught off guard with little effort and evaded easily even though they had the advantage and the numbers. Some foe these Nortestrans are fighting.” Sakujo’s grin stayed present as Estrid mentioned she was new here. That much was obvious from her strange garb and equipment. Then Sakujo turned on his foot, looking directly at Sulric with the same wolfish grin. “Ahhh finally we’re getting somewhere. Might you be the general of the forces defending this most wondrous citadel? I am Sakujo Honomura, general of Shogun and conqueror of worlds. If you’re not in charge, well first of all that’d be a shame, but yeah if you're not in charge I'd like to see whoever is.”

Sakujo turned back to Estrid as an expression of disappointment appeared on her face. Sakujo’s heart broke at that moment. He had noticed she was attractive from the beginning, but he hadn't noticed how hard he had fallen for her until she saw her negativity. He couldn't bear for her to be unhappy. That fact struck him hard and he cursed himself for falling yet again for yet another woman. “I assure you, Estrid… I am no foe, especially not to one as obviously beautiful and powerful as yourself. Let us work together as fellow Summoned, and perhaps more. I trust SIN summoned you? If not then we need to discuss some things, if so however, then we’re on the same page. A former Queen you say? Impressive… How many worlds did you hold sway over?” Sakujo was not far from the woman now and his posture was still relaxed. He had moved to the side of her, not yet attempting to put her in the way of Sulric, but planning to if the Nortestrans came after them. If the Nortestrans proved as hostile as the Mollugs, Sakujo would simply leave and begin the mustering of his army elsewhere.

“My business here is with the leader of this embattled nation. I simply wish to help with this siege, end it perhaps. I was summoned here to this world recently by a being named SIN and he told me to simply conquer. So that is my goal, but I'd rather come together as friends then enemies, especially in times of peril such as these.”

Klicc Klicc StaidFoal StaidFoal

1604646734511.png
Mother Voorjaar
Interaction(s): @ Everyone in Cathedral Juju Juju StaidFoal StaidFoal Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture Klicc Klicc Pseudo-nim Pseudo-nim Yet Yet nighttimecatplayer nighttimecatplayer seasonedcat seasonedcat

Her maw twisted into a predatory grin as the divine knowledge was bestowed upon her. It wasn't as detailed as she had hoped, not even names, but it was enough to set expectations. The stratagem that she'd used in the past would not work here, it was clear now that she didn't have the luxury of slowly setting the pieces in place over centuries. There were several among the old summoned who would conquer the world by then. No. She had to act more quickly than that. Fortunately, the precocious little witch had inspired her.

"SIN spawn." Voorjaar growls at the gunslinger as he bursts into the cathedral, a yellow rune appearing on the crest of her head in a blaze of power. Her glacier blue eyes burnt with cold menace, "It was by VIRTURE's will that we were summoned here. Your master's schemes will crumble before us. To your despicable ilk, I offer this warning - yoke yourself to the will of VIRTUE or f ace destruction."

Now it was time to leave. The dragon preferred to plot her actions in advance, arranging things so that she had the advantage. This situation was far too chaotic and it would only become more so. This was further confirmed when...something...burst out to attack the gunslinger screaming about it's daughter. Yes. It was time to leave. Voorjaar was tempted, for a moment, to take the metal man and young witch with her. Then she decided against the nostalgic thought.

The temperature in the ruined cathedral drops dramatically as a wall of white snow erupts in the air, the ice dragon channeling a blizzard to cover her exit. As visibility drops to only a few meters she leaps into the air and disappears from sight with a great flap of her wings.

Blizzard.png

The shroud of white lasts only a few seconds after the dragon's departure and then sinks to the ground, coating it in an inch of powdery snow.

Thankfully the data entry was short enough that it didn't take Yunica long to read through it, and it revealed one critical fact, important enough for her to completely ignore Zasha and instead hastily open a private channel with Charon before blurt out something in surprise at the android. "You fought with my mother on Ravenloft and the Ecnal War!"

Charon instantly froze in place with that communication, caught enough off guard that he paid zero mind to when the knight captain showed up and moved to restrain him. No, his brain-centers were racing to determine who this woman's mother was. 'It's not Tristessa, I didn't see much of Allison, Amy, Samus, or Heather during the war.... OH, HER.'

While the soul-eater might not have put up a fight against being restrained, being as occupied with his thoughts as he was, Yunica wasn't so idle. The clone thrust the Armor's left arm towards the knight, its hand open wide as blue and white psionic energy started to gather in its palm. "Charon is an ally of the royal family of Neilgo, let him go right now!" So focused on this moment, this situation, she barely noticed the gift from Virtue and was completely unaware of the rune forming on her right shoulder for now.

Last edited:
Goodest Boi.png
☼ Goodest Boi ☼interaction: Kaihaku Kaihaku StaidFoal StaidFoal | Mention: Solirus Solirus
Much better! Goodest Boi borked happily as the tears stopped, overjoyed that he had made the pesky sadness go away. He hadn't the faintest clue about what Lukas was going through or why, but it didn't matter so long as he kept it away. At least, that's how he saw it.

He tiled his head, ears perked when he heard the words 'good dog'. Goodest Boi had heard that before, from Stupid Mutt. The man had told him to be a good doggo, and he was proud to be doing such a good job so far. It filled him with a fuzzy warmth that spread out around him like sunshine catching on ocean waves.

The doggo continued to trot around the two, tail wagging and nose sniffing the ground and their legs excitedly. It was in doing this that he noticed the flower was different. It smelt strongly of Smiley Man, which was odd considering he was not here. Where did he go again? Goodest Boi could not remember, be he knew he would find him eventually, so he gave up thinking so hard and barked at the flower. The flower did not seem much for conversation. It was very sad, but Goodest Boi forgave the shy flower.

Beside it, Goodest Boi noticed something else that made him forget about the flower. To the uneducated eye this would look like the fallen handkerchief, but Goodest Boi was smarter than that. He knew exactly what this tiny towel was. This was it, the promised game of fetch! The small boy named Fido had finally wanted to play fetch! How wonderful!

Pouncing towards the flower, Goodest Boi nommed the square of fabric and got so excited he began to run around in a very tight circle, stirring up some dust in his wake. Of course, he was ever so careful to make sure he didn't stomp on the shy flower. He barked happily, though he could not lose the game of fetch by letting go of the towel so the bark came out as a muffled "Brrfk!"

Skat Anotatos
Location: Castellan, Nortestra. Lost in Blizzard. Interaction(s): YsFanatic YsFanatic Juju Juju Pseudo-nim Pseudo-nim

The Patrician pivoted mid-stride to rush back to help the others. His keen hearing had heard the unmistakable voice of the psychopathic SINspawn who wanted to devour a child's soul and he knew that the team would need his support. He would have to put his trust in Zane to warn the others further in the cathedral of the threat. He slowed as a yellow rune flared into being on his tail, bringing with it knowledge of the world and the SINspawn. He whispered a prayer of thanks to Virtue, she was indeed a honorable goddess.

Then an explosion erupted behind him, deeper in the cathedral, followed by a savage shrieking and then a ferocious snowstorm! Skat could barely keep to his feet as centimeters of snow piled up on all sides. As the snow settles Skat finds himself buried up to his head in a heavy snowbank. He didn't feel the frigid cold but the impediment to his movement was unfortunate. Allies needed his help.

1604725919187.png

Skat pushed and kicked the snow away from him, clearing a small space where he could touch the floor. Then he adjusted a setting on his miracle gun and leapt forward high into the air. Firing a grappling hook at a shattered column, he propelled across an incredible twenty-five feet and then darted along the stone before launching himself forward again. Landing in another thick snowbank, he pushed forward - he was almost there! Rolling out of the snow he came across a terrible scene.

The SINspawn was a metallic monster hovering in mid-air, no doubt in the midst of some kind of diabolical ceremony, while a strange female barbarian with large metal hands threatened the rabbit and metal giant. Skat wanted some answers from the twisted SINspawn but needed to bring it down to size in order to get them. Skat activated his invisibility cloak and crept closer as he adjusted the settings on his miracle gun. He then took careful aim and fired a shrink ray at the SINspawn.

1604726993596.png

Last edited:
Shufraken.png
Ashe
Interactions: StaidFoal StaidFoal nighttimecatplayer nighttimecatplayer Mentions: Klicc Klicc Kaihaku Kaihaku
Ashe regarded the rune appearing on the back of his right hand a sign of Virtue's grace, though more as an afterthought as the knowledge flowed into his mind. Though, his experience with divinity always did leave him wary of any boons they give their pawns, as they often lead to some unfortunate side effect at the holder's expense. His own divine blood didn't see any curses that could harm him, so he simply dismissed it. Still, watching the ice dragon summon a small blizzard in the area, even with how short it was, had definitely had his interest peaked. She knew very well that the chaos was an inadequate place to start plans. A clear head, a bigger picture, and observation of the factors was needed to enact any machinations. But to think she would openly call out these Old Summoned as enemies seemed borne from what Virtue had spoken about. Clearly there was more to the goddess's words than meets the eye. Unlike the other summoned who could simply launch themselves with impunity, he was an old man who couldn't be bothered to exert energy without proper reason.

The interruptions continued to pile up when the android and shadow birdman made a fool of themselves, before the former decided to leave the premise as what he assumed a summoned by SIN burst into the cathedral. He had half the mind to simply walk out as well into the sweltering heat of the burning city, but to lose his patience over simple chaos was to denounce his reputation as a proper patriarch of the Varsoli and former emperor. Chaos was inevitable, but he would not be swayed by such currents.

The old king walked with a steady and purposeful gait, his right eye blazing behind the monocle. He would learn and understand the situation beyond the vague words of a goddess uncaring of their well being. The true motivations of these old summoned would clearly be different from this new batch. But what had SIN told them that required another god to intervene and summon her own menagerie of champions, if he could even truly call this rabble such? The questions would only continue to increase until he's found a proper source to answer them. But speak of the devil and he shall come. The old summoned had entered this place at an opportune time. He would get questions from him, despite clearly being harassed by that abomination of a woman screaming about her daughter.

As his musings continued, he walked past the well dressed birdman. Strange was a word he would describe this one, if only an overview of his character. A sinister soul beneath a mask of theatrics and charisma. Yet, as he drew closer for a split second, he felt another presence, deeper and malevolent. Perhaps this one had noticed his analytic gaze? Strange, he was walking from behind him.

"Quite a special case," he commented as he walked past Carmen. "A third set of eyes hidden away inside of you, yet unable to react to the android. Perhaps you should work on awareness rather than appearances towards an uncaring god." This one was a chaotic individual, yet he was confused, like many others. However, that simply made his purpose clearer. This world was malleable clay, lacking structure and guidance from their gods. He will be the hands that mold and direct this formless clay until it became a sculpture worthy to considered priceless even to divinity themselves.

He calmly walked behind the crazed woman, his eyes deciphering what it could through her words and actions. Plenty, considering this was their first ever meeting. His eye could see it in her very core. Pain, anguish, a driven purpose of insanity towards a goal that continues to fall further from her grasp and spanned several millennia. For now, in an attempt to keep his source of answers alive, he would use his aura to calm the woman's maddened mind, if only just to let her think clearly for a few precious seconds. Such damage to her psyche could not be healed, only repressed, and he aimed to do as such.

"A lamentable situation," Ashe spoke towards Aedehana in that ever calm and even tone, of soft baritone and measured steel. "How low has a mother fallen to attack the only clue of her daughter's whereabouts?" He stood to their side, positioned that he could place a blade between them should he deem it so. "Speak not with fury, but of a parent about to find their child."

=MEIRA AARLE=
Interactions: Kaihaku Kaihaku (Lukas) Juju Juju (Fido)
Mentions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter (Rook)
As soon as she pulled the boy up, Meira felt... oddly refreshed. The minor headache spurred by the thin veil of worry had subsided. The sore spot on her thigh had vanished. All little things that amounted to a raised eyebrow, and nothing more. Instead, she again pet the doggo again. "Lukas and Fido, huh?" she repeated, slightly nodding to herself. At his question, she looked back at Castellan's steadfast second wall, where the surviving townsfolk bustled around with rooted worry within the city. "The last thing Her Highness would want is for her subjects to be in danger. It's safest in there; out of this... destruction. I can promise that!" Meira maintained her warm, confident smile. Stumbling upon a survivor a week after the first siege was one of the last things she expected, but a lot less unusual than... anything else, really. "Y'know I called you 'kid' earlier, but I don't think we're that far apart in age, are we? Do you think—"

The beast woman stumbled in her words as something flew out of the cathedral, followed by a bellowing roar. Said thing looked like a golem of white and gold. Meira bit her lip and ran her hands through her hair. "Oh great, Athena won't like this one bit..." Following the outburst came Castellan's alarm bells, gonging madly. Meira let go of her hair, else she'd have pulled it all out. "Ah, dear..." She'd had a second-long thought of the possibility of the outer disruption being another set summoned when it was first reported, but to think...

Lukas repeated his question, this time with much more doubt than before. If this batch of summoned proves any worse than the last... Meira took a breath, returning the friendly smile to her face. "No. There's no need to worry." To a regular person, she would've appeared the same as before. But in her usually peppy tone was the air of uncertainty. "Her Highness and I have a plan; there is no way Nortestra is falling. They will be subdued if they prove to harm Nortestra..." Her eyes then wandered to Fido, leading her to try to muffle her snickers. "Maybe once you're behind the safety of the walls, you can play with the little mutt. You'll have to be checked by the guards at the entrance, but they shouldn't give you too much trouble. And, eh..." she looked back to wherever Rook ran off to, then towards the Cathedral. "I definitely must tell Her Highness about this as soon as possible..."

POMA & Rook
6b2563f6d5b635a505b647fc409fd8b9.jpgchess_soo_k03-5bb4de5da8e60__880.jpg
Interaction/Mention: StaidFoal StaidFoal Kaihaku Kaihaku Juju Juju
High up above, Poma poked her head out from the bottom of a cloud as she looked over the city and some of the area of Nortestra surrounding surrounding it. Floating upside down as the cloud passed her, she began looking over the city below with a look of contemplation. She tapped at her face whilst considering the returns she'd get if she started her investigation below or sought out a slightly less troubled looking locale. Maybe if she found a location that was in less of a stringent situation, the populace would offer her different answers as to what they believed their afterlife to be,

Poma needed to know that before she really got to work setting up a proper Noxco facility. What did the locales see as a good afterlife? Did they have one? Was there one already in place that would need Noxco branded overview? These questions and more needed to be sorted out, and Poma wouldn't even have the warm hand of the Company guiding her through it. If the administrator were here, she knew he'd have already figured out how to set everything up. He was pretty much unrivaled when it came to Facility functionality, but that didn't mean Poma didn't have a few tricks up her sleeve. She did have the entire Noxco Catalogue of products and services memorized down to the smallest factor after all, like any good employee would.

What she didn't have enough info on was this reality itself, that was where the greatest gap in her knowledge rested.

And then, as if replying to her very concern, a symbol appeared on her forearm and a voice began speaking. Soon she knew the very map of the realm she'd been drawn to, and Virtue began speaking about those who had summoned before. However, as Virtue went down the list, Poma's eyes began to notably narrow with concern. For just like those who were summoned with her, these were even more individuals who could easily get in the way of Noxco's newest venture.

Far below within the city itself, Rook was in the middle of sniffing out Kingspawn.

In the short amount of time since he'd left the Cathedral, he'd already managed to ram his upper body through what looked like an inn. One hand had a random civilian pinned beneath it as Rook glared down at them.

"You sought to flee the moment you looked upon the Visage of a Queen's Rook!" he shook his head in disbelief before leaning down "WHAT MATTER OF BLASPHEMY ARE YOU HIDING, KINGSPAWN?!? SPEAK QUICKLY LEST I SQUEEZE OUT THE ANSWERS ALONG WITH YOUR INNARDS!!!"

"I don't even know what you're talking about!" the Civilian shouted desperately

"WRONG ANSWER-!" outside, Rook's other hand reared back with his tower, only to pause as he saw a glow appear on his fist. Initially considering it to be the Kingspawn's retaliation at being discovered, he raised his hand up to slam it back down upon them with in immediate retaliation.

He paused again, however, as knowledge of the land flooded his mind. The Civilian didn't waste any time in immediately fleeing as Rook pulled back, yanking his upper body back out as he stepped back into the center of the street. Words began filling his mind in a voice that he recognized.

"Queen?" he tilted his head to the side before dropping to one knee right in the middle of the street out of principle, his Aegis Tower crashing through the second story of a nearby building as a result of his movement. He was given locations, locations rife with those she labeled as the summoned who came before them. It was through this that Rook's purpose was made clear, obviously his Queen saw the threats of Heresy these individuals could pose if gone unchecked, and had personally requested him to look into the potential destruction they could incite.

So the moment that her words ended, Rook stood with a bellow of passion as he reared back with his Aegis tower and planted it through the nearby inn. He planted it in to the base before scaling his tower and standing atop whilst raising a hand to scour the city with his ever vigilant gaze. Several of them had been said to be within this area, and Rook was nothing if not good at spotting potential detractors of her majesty at a distance. Of course, he had to slowly turn in order to sweep that gaze all around him, and it took no small amount of time for his slow scan of the area to reveal signs of movements several blocks over.

Immediately he hopped backwards off of his Aegis tower, wrapping his arms around it before tearing it out of the inn and hefting it back onto his shoulder as he walked right through the remains of the inn. The buildings on the other side of it did not fair better, as their walls immediately caved in around Rook as he made his way forwards.

Rook's nonchalant path of destruction wasn't enticing to Poma, who had descended slowly from the clouds back towards the city below. She watched as building after building literally crumbled around him, unable to hold him back even at a steady trot.

Poma wasn't about to get anywhere near that mess, luckily enough she spotted people less-likely to throw towers at her. She was able to identify one as a member of the newly summoned who had left without the Cathedral not too long after that rather passionate woman with the hammer had made her ultimatum, but more importantly he was with an individual who she couldn't identify as belonging to either groups of Summoned considering the details she had. There was also a dog darting between them giddily, but Poma wasn't about to let herself get distracted from her goals: The beastgirl right there would prove the most informative of them all."

So with Rook seemingly drawn to another part of the city, Poma began her descent the figures below growing larger until she was certain that she was within earshot.

"Ah! A local!" she declared with a small amount of relief "Believe me when I say that I'm ever-so grateful to come across you, Madam."

Poma halted her descent several yards above a nearby building, folding her arms behind her back as she nodded to Lukas as well, "A pleasure to see other Summoned not immediately throwing fits, as well." she nodded to him before turning back to the beastgirl "My name is Poma, a representative of Noxco hoping to get just a few answers from the natives of this realm on matters concerning the native understandings of the afterlife. After which I'll be sure to leave you to your devices once more, Noxco guaranteed."

She gave a bow in the air at that before noting the rising stakes at the Cathedral, "Though if you deem it necessary to distance yourself from that spot of trouble over there first, I'll find it completely understandable."

Rojy Erac

1604765270701.png

“One, two, three, four, five, seven, nine, twelve, three, five, five, five, five, five five five fivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve… one two threeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, five… uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuone dos, three, cuatro, go, seis, …………… ” Rojy was counting his steps or at least seemed to be spouting out random nonsense which happened to be numbers. He was walking and looking down, it was obvious he had been walking for a while as no cities could be seen near him, only smooth grassy hills with the occasional town too small to even bother “checking out”. However, despite the seeming boredom Rojy was experiencing, his face looked unnaturally happy, a face that would scare children and make babies cry.

Rojy still walked and walked, he had encountered creatures on his way but they all walked away unable to sense any form of fear or waryness instead sensing an unending joy and anticipation for something, making his trip thus far rather boring. However every step he took would lead him closer to what he would desire. Soon once he climbed a rather tall hill he saw the entrance to a mine, being guarded by two Mollug guards… quite well armored guards. He checked his surroundings noticing the town far away, however by the looks of it the Guards seemed really well equipped and the town in the distance didn’t seem like the wealthiest, which meant something was up, and that was exactly what Rojy wanted.

Rojy slid down from the hill while clapping both of his cheeks to try and relax his face making it a lot less discomforting to look at. Once Rojy finally slid down he had the urge to run at the guards, but held himself back and walked instead, he wouldn’t want to startle such finely equipped gentlemen. As he walked the guards would soon spot him from the distance as the hills had changed to a pretty flat plane, almost unnaturally flat judging by how the environment around him seemed to be nothing but hills. The guards almost tensed up but remained still, grabbing their weapons properly in case of a sudden attack.

However their precautions were rather unnecessary and rude as Rojy calmly walked up to them before getting too close and pointing a spear. “Halt you are trespassing, leave immediately!” The guard to the right demanded

“Woah there partner, I have come here to investigate how things have been going inside all mines across Mollug, so if you stop getting your Jimmy’s all restled up, I’ll be entering straight away.” With that Rojy took a step forwards but the guards didn’t budge, Rojy sighed and pulled out a badge, “I have orders directly from the Guard Captain of Tesirael who has more than enough connections with higher ups to make your entire existence a living nightmare and ruin your life completely, so I’ll repeat you SHIT HEADS, stand aside!” This time the guards looked surprised and paused for a second before looking at each other and nodding. The guard to the left LEFT in a hurry towards the mines while the right guard entered a more passive stance raising his spear, “I deeply apologise sir, however you will have to wait here for a short while”

“Of course of course, I’m a very patient man, but how come I can’t go in there, I REALLY want to enter.” Rojy elegantly explained while visibly getting on the guards nerves

“I’m sorry sir but you’ll have to wait here until my-” The guard was interrupted by a very clearly patient Rojy

“SIR?! You dare call me a sir, that is a quite the joke I must say, and QUITE the disrespect, I want you to address me as a Commodore Omega Captain Knight or else I will have you sent to the bottom gutter were they SEND the NASTY and NAUGHTY BOYS like YOU!” He exclaimed very generously interrupting and making the guard the opposite of a happy man.

This time a blood vessel could be clearly seen on the guards face or at least how much could be seen through the helmet, that’s a cool helmet. “Please be patient, my partner won’t be TAKING too long to arrive here”

“MY FrIenD Won’T bE tAKiNg tOo lONg To ArrIVe hErE, cut that bullshit you Sleezy, beautifully Dressed Individual, just Kidding, ANYONE WOULD LOOK BETTER IN THAT OUTFIT THAT YOU WOULD, YOU LOOK SO PATHETIC, OH MY GOODNESS… hehe, I hope you’re not taking this personally, because I really am taking this personally, clearly you people do not respect my ranks enough and are just trying to piss me off, seriously provocative people should be burning in the nearest star.” Rojy said winking at the guard whilst the guard was turning into a tomato before taking a deep breath with all his rage seemingly disappearing…

Rojy’s face turned a bit more wary this time, Something’s up… HEY SHIT HEADS got any idea what it might be?
I I don’t know, he just looks like he deals with this a lot?

GREAT YOU ARE AS DUMB AS EVER SHEESH

It’s possible that this individual is very well trained, however I don’t think normal guards would be this well trained at becoming this emotionless and dropping his heart rate, this is something that would be seen with special forces, something’s not right. Don’t get us killed.

WOW thanks MR. SMART ASS… But don’t worry, at most we’ll receive a couple wounds if need be… if it turns too sociable I might let you take over or I’ll just be too damn bored.

Fine…

Almost as in cue the other guard returned, “Sorry to keep you waiting sir this way please.”

“Ugh finally someone who shows proper respect unlike YOUR FRIEND OVER here, such audacity, I’d recommend you have him removed soon before he causes more problems okay?” Rojy exceptionally explained followed up by both guards rolling their eyes in unison.

The left guard moved on into the mine with Rojy following and the right guard followed along… “Hey Buddy, don’t you have a job to do there, standing all pretty so no one gets inside or are you just mentally challenged?”

“Keep moving.” The guard said in a rather hostile tone

“Oh we’re aggressive now? I like your style” he whispered back getting closer to the guard before moving back to the center of the two guards.

After walking for a while they reached a wooden lift, with one of the guards pulling on a lever and bringing them all down slowly, quite slowly actually, and quite time consuming, “Hey how long is this going to take?” Rojy asked

“It will take a while, this mine is in constant use.” one of the guards responded

“Constant use? looked to me like it was abandoned”

“...That is not the case, you should know this if you were sent here to investigate the mines sir.”

“Of course I know that, I simply said it looks abandoned because honestly it’s so poorly designed I feel quite offended, you know I’ve actually worked on some real mines before and let me tell you those mines were top of the notch with competent workers, best part is, we didn’t need guards, guards are just dumb and overrated nowadays.” Rojy proclaimed, not realizing they finally made it to the bottom where he could finally see some of the workers.

“We’re here, step off the platform”

“Sheesh, as you say, DICKHEAD! Anyways, hey everyone good job, keep on the good work” Rojy exclaimed at the miners who turned their heads around before going back to work, almost ignoring what he said. “Ah professional… that’s quite boring, no wonder no one wants to be a miner, they’re just miserable, sad, and dirty all the time, although I don’t mind myself getting dirty every now and again hehe.”

The guards didn’t react to his comment, they seemed to be getting more serious holding on to their weapons more tightly, “Follow us sir, we’ll bring you to the Overseer.”

“Finally, I get to talk to the Man in charge or woman… or thing… WHATEVER JUST BRING ME TO IT!” he exclaimed yet again getting no reaction from the guards

The group walked this time going through poorly made stairs that led even further down eventually leading to a hole on the wall which the first guard entered through followed by Rojy.

In a moment Rojy felt his entire body get slammed and subsequently pressed down into the ground breaking his nose in the process and being unable to breathe as a knee squeezed his neck to the ground. He could also feel his arms being shackled to something, producing a clicking sound as it locked and emitting a hum. Rojy’s neck was released and he was jerked up to a standing position with the guard in front of him pointing his spear directly towards Rojy who also bet the guard behind was doing the same… question was, what the hell happened.

“FUCKERS… YOU BROKE MY NOSE, aside from that this is very unprofessional OW OW OW OW!” Rojy said before having one of his fingers being pulled and almost broken.

Before Rojy could complain any longer the guards put away their weapons and began heading deeper into the cave, with Rojy being pushed forward by the unknown individual.

“Hey you mind telling me where we are headed, I hope it’s the bathroom cause I really need to THROW UP AT SUCH SHITTY MANAGEMENT OW OW OW OW” this time the unknown figure was close to snapping his ring finger.

“We’ll see how long that attitude lasts” one of the guards responded before reaching the end of the cave upon which one of the pulled out what seemed to be a key card and showed it to the wall, prompting the wall to slide open revealing a much nicer path with the ground being made of a clearer metal, something that did not fit the mines, or this new world really… something more of Rojy’s times…

The group headed further inside, walking past many individuals in white coats and other much better looking guards with guns instead of spears… Rojy whistled at the guards who walked by him, “Hey, NICE guns you have there, WOULD BE A SHAME IF SOMEONE SHOVED THEM RIGHT UP YOUR FUCKING AAAAA OOOW OW OW OW OW”
This time the individual broke Rojy’s ring finger, “Fuck you” he whispered.

Finally after walking through mazes upon mazes of very clean and hygienic corridors with nicely kept lights and smooth white materials, the group went through another door this time leading to an office and a man sitting on the chair with many objects decorating his wall and shelves, “I dunno what to tell you but Man, you have some SHITTY TASTE when it comes to decorations.” The individual this time slammed Rojy’s face into the desk.

“Assassin, stand down, we don’t need to worry about him, he’s as weak as a child right now.” The assassin let go of Rojy but remained nearby with the two same guards pointing their rifles at him.

“Oh yes very original, calling me weak because I’m not some roided up super soldier that can bench press an entire house sooo original… although this place does look like it could house such individuals, so mind telling me any top secret stuff I could use to brutally murder and humiliate you with?”

“We know a lot about you Rojy, more than you might think.” the man responded.

“So you do know my name, interesting, so what’s your name, or shall I call you shitter mac shit? That seems a lot more fitting.” Rojy responded spitting at shitter mac shit.

“We have been watching you and your kind for some time now, we have eyes and ears everywhere, in places you’d never imagine.”

“Wow pretty smart for someone to say that outloud especially for someone as high ranking as you shit-” Rojy was interrupted as the man grabbed part of his shirt and slammed his head onto the desk.

“You will be referring to me as Dr. Fenrow, what you are restrained with is a magic cancelling shackle, useful when dealing with magic users or anomalous beings. We know a lot about you but we want to know more, enjoy your stay.” With that said, the doctor nodded at both guards.

“Follow me” one of the guards said to Rojy, “And don’t think about resisting.”

“And what if I do feel like resisting?” Rojy asked smugly

The response the guards gave was slamming Rojy’s head at the desk and lifting him up to follow along.

“FUCK my nose… Fine I’ll come along, but only because I’m allowing you to.” Rojy responded once again, being pushed out of the room to get a move on. “Jeez talk about a lack of respect, also where’s the bitch the initially broke my nose, wasn't she here a moment ago?” the response Rojy received was once again another shove, “ok ok fine”

Rojy walked for a while through the corridors escorted by the two previous guards, giving a stink eye to any nerd in a lab coat that walked by, but it didn’t seem to get much of a reaction, they all seemed very calm and very professional.

It took a while but after walking through what seemed to be an elaborate maze to confuse people, Rojy arrived to another similar looking door, with one of the guards opening it and leading to what seemed to be an operating table with all sorts of medical equipment lying around, and inside the room was a woman with (of course) a lab coat.

“Oh my goodness you actually brought him here! Ok guards you can go ahead and leave, you’ve done your duty already” the woman quickly spoke out clearly not wanting to waste time. The guards hesitantly left the room leaving Rojy with the woman.

“What are you my biggest fan? no one’s been that surprised to see me.” Rojy questioned.

“Oh I truly am aren't I, hihi” she laughed in an uncomfortable way “When I saw you phase through and do all sorts of things I already had the desire to OPEN you and See why.”

“HOHO, so you want to DISSECT ME is that right, Well I’ll have you know I am very experienced with dissection!” Rojy shot back before being shoved into a chair.

“OH I know, remember I said I’ve seen it, and I KNOW you will appreciate it as much as I will, I’ve also seen that you possess an interesting healing factor, wounds that would be impossible regrow in just a couple of weeks for you, do you understand how much freedom that gives me to EXPLORE YOUR INSIDES?” she started to giggle quite incomfortably and then laughing loudly.

“Wow talk about professionalism, you know I honestly won’t MIND THAT” Rojy started smiling more and more, “COME ON, DO IT, THEN I’LL TURN YOU INSIDE OUT WHEN I GET OUT OF THESE HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE”

“This is getting me more and More excited, the Anticipation!” the doctor said pulling out her scalpel, “I’LL JUST DO IT HERE AND NOW, I JUST CAN’T WAIT-”

Enough, this is absurd.

It was in less than a second, Rojy’s smile collapsed to a cold and unfeeling stare, a loud thud was heard coming from under the chair, the woman felt her right hand being gently touched by Rojy’s own hand and soon she couldn’t speak, scream, or breathe as a matter of fact as she felt an awful pain coming from her neck, looking down, the last thing she would see would be Rojy’s hand penetrating her throat, killing her instantly and quickly.

WHat was that for? I had that situation perfectly under control!

You would’ve let yourself get dissected just for amusement, I have no more patience for this.

TSK, fine, but could you at least give me control for a while longer, I want to have my fun, or else I’ll just harass you both for a really long time.

You're a literal child... fine, I’ll give you 5 minutes to enjoy yourself before I kill the rest of this facility, I don't want to leave most of this up to you.

BLAH BLAH BLAH, anyway’s give me control

You have 5 minutes starting now.

That’s... MORE LIKE IT.

Rojy once again regained his smile, he was on a clock this time, he couldn’t enjoy the fruits of his labour as greatly, but anything was better than nothing. The woman was still stuck to his hand so he quickly opened the door and tossed her body out splatting on the wall, shortly after her body exploded violently.

Oh, so they explode now…

“I don’t know how to feel about that, like, is it only when they die or do they have a decision on it, is it both?” Rojy pondered to himself, stepping outside before finding both of the guards who had quickly returned down the hallway. They didn’t say anything but their expression was a lot more worried, they both pointed their guns at Rojy and began firing bullets…

“Bullets, Seriously what is this the STONE AGE!?” Rojy remarked as the bullets simply went through him harmlessly.

“Well, It’s been really fun guys, but now I get to release my IMPULSES ON YOU!” Rojy’s smile grew even larger this time as he dashed towards both of the guards who kept on firing. Rojy quickly left his domain and touched both of the guards, bringing them in, and quickly tossing one of them away further into the hallway while the other got pinned to the wall as Rojy disarmed him. The guard tried to fight back but Rojy simply pointed the gun at the guards chest and started unloading the entire magazine, slowly breaking apart the armor and then shredding the upper half of the guard. Rojy dropped the gun and tossed what remained of the guard to the other guard who was still getting up, with his friend's corpse exploding on his face, killing him rather quickly… “Ahhh talk about letting off some steam… but that was just the BEGINNING!!!”

It was surprising that amidst all the explosions there didn’t seem to be an alert, unless the alert was silent, which was a possibility one of the Rojy’s considered whilst another was trying to not look and the other was having his own twisted sense of fun.
Rojy would run through the corridors, trying to lose as little time as possible and while punching any NERDs with lab coats through the ground while breaking their skull, although this was slowly breaking his fist for he wasn’t paying much attention to defense. Eventually Rojy got back to the office of Dr. whatever his name was.

“What is the meaning of this!?” the doctor exclaimed standing up in surprise, “How did you break free from those? They have worked perfectly when dealing with magic!”

Rojy grabbed the doctors hair before slamming his face to the desk and giggling, “DOESN’T FEEL GOOD DOES IT? I have to hand it to your Surgeon or whatever she really was. She didn’t think twice before releasing my cuffs, really nice of her and very rude of you to do that.” Rojy responded while still slamming the doctors head to the desk, slowly breaking the desk in the process.

“ASSASSIN!” the doctor shouted, before Rojy slammed his face again, breaking the doctors neck as he did.

“Oops I broke my toy… Now time to deal with that other bitch, she better give me a BETTER time than these Wusses.” Rojy responded, turning around and hoping the assassin would be there, but to his surprise she wasn’t. Rojy slowly walked out of the room, hearing an explosion and confirming the death of the shitter mac shit doctor. “You people sure have a lot of explosives to spare don’t you?”

Right or left? I’ll take…left... no right

Rojy started walking to the right, leaving his domain and immediately being shot with a stun gun. A charge was being sent through the entirety of Rojy’s body. “Thththththerereeeeee yoo-u-u-u- a-r-r-r-r-re” Rojy turned around to find the Assassin who had pulled out the stun gun, Rojy wasted no time and entered his domain destroying the dart that was shocking him. Though when he looked back the assassin was gone… “Oh don’t tell me you can go invisible… how original… I have something special for types like you.” Seemingly out of thin air Rojy pulled out a knife and slit his wrist causing it to bleed, and threw the blood at the previous position were the assassin was, successfully splashing and revealing her. “THERE YOU ARE!” Rojy exclaimed closing the distance on the assassin winding up a punch, however upon swinging it the assassin countered his attack hitting his jaw and knocking Rojy out for a split second falling to the ground. The assassin tried to take advantage and stomped Rojy’s head but the kick simply phased through him.

“So… YOU ARE A LOT MORE FUN THAN EXPECTED” Rojy slowly stood up his bones cracking and his neck twisting, The assassin tried to clear the blood from her and hide again, “AVOIDING PEOPLE IS EXTREMELY RUDE!” Rojy hunched down a bit causing a pulse of electricity and shutting down the assassin invisibility.

The assassin still kept her distance, pulling out a tranquilizer and firing it at Rojy only for Rojy's knife to fly out and deflect the shot. The knife then flew directly at the assassin at a blinding speed, however the assassin pulled out her own knife and sliced through the flying knife stopping it on it's tracks. “YOU BITCH I LOVED THAT KNIFE. GUESS I’LL TAKE YOURS THEN” Rojy started forming a ball of fire from both hands and was ready to lob them but the assassin again didn’t waste time and quickly dashed in hitting a pressur point on one of his arms making it numb, before Rojy could counter the attack the assassin stepped back keeping her distance once again. “BITCH, SO YOU WANT TO PLAY LIKE A DAMN COWARD?!”

Idiot, she’s attacking while you do your idiotic wind ups, you have 1 minute left.

ONE MINUTE? OH YOU SHT, BUT IT’S NOW GETTING TO THE GOOD PART.

With the sense of urgency being as great as ever Rojy let out a scream slowly enveloping himself in fire and releasing the fire like an explosion around himself, guaranteeing he would hit the assassin. And hit her he did, but upon seeing that the attack was inevitable, the assassin dashed in once again using her knife this time and aiming for his stomach, the assassin was left with a couple burns, part of her attire had been broken but she had felt the knife go through, soon Rojy would die as the toxin coated on the blade could kill even a large bear withing seconds.

“HAHAHAHAHAH HEHEHEHE HIHIHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, GAME OVER BITCH” Rojy was laughing, he was seemingly unaffected by the knife. A beep was heard, then a second one, and the assassin would see the glow of light blue plasma for a second before it would pierce her abdomen. Rojy punched the assassin to the floor with her rapidly dying body slowly sliding off the wall before having her face kicked over and over and over until she was dead. “Ah that felt good. Now how long do I have lef-” Rojy was interrupted as the assassin's body exploded, a lot more violently than the previous ones. “That would’ve killed me 10 times over… I hope they have those bombs lying around this place, cause MAN I REALLY WOULD LOVE TO SEE MORE OF THOSE.”

Time’s up.

Fair enough, besides I already got my share, man it’s so good to just be able to enjoy yourself at least once every two weeks. Also, DUMBASS I think I broke your stupid Robot thing protecting myself. Looks like the main cannon is damaged, you should look that over or NOT because YOU’RE FUCKING USELSS!

Rojy’s face now became stale and boring, “I better kill everyone else quickly before it gets bad.” Rojy said, covering his wounds and trying to make his numb arm work again. “I’ll be taking this.” Rojy pulled out the knife from Project 1, who had been invsible and inside Rojy’s domain, following him around and slowly being worked on. “She was really confident with the knife, must be poisonous” Rojy placed the knife onto his sheath and quickly ran through the facility. He encountered one of the scientists who was hiding under a table out of pure fear, Rojy didn’t hesitate and slightly grazed the person with the knife and within a second they dropped dead, exploding shortly afterwards. “This is… acceptable”

Rojy would then kill as many researchers and guards, catching them by surprise with the tremendously deadly knife. Once he couldn’t find any more he went to kill the miners outside, however they had already left… “Perhaps more of them left...” Rojy reentered the facility and checked every single corner of it again… “Nothing... the miner's seem to be the only survivors... good ”

So ummm what do we do now?

There is a lot of technology here that we may take advantage of. However it is likely that these people will be trying to take back this base… however, we can make it harder for them… This location will be valuable to us, but first we will need to collapse the mine so only we can reliably get in and out of it and then we will need to clean this place up… which I shall be leaving to you…

Oh… but you know blood makes me sick right?

We have done all the work here it is time you put yourself to good use.

Ok…

Rojy’s cold expression turned to a sad and disgusted look as he headed to the janitors room to collect a mop or whatever tech they had to clean the place.

“This will take forever… ”

Don’t forget we will also need to collapse the entrance of the mine.

“Right...” Rojy said again in a sad tone…

And So Rojy started cleaning, maybe then he could properly explore the place and learn about their tech…

a0b8476e6e4ae16eb01805b033b5d5e1.jpg

Captain GreymourneInteraction: YsFanatic YsFanatic Pseudo-nim Pseudo-nim | Mention: Kaihaku Kaihaku

Bronze eyes narrowed, glittering in the harsh glow of psionic light. "This Charon is a prisoner of the Nortestran royal family, one pardoned for his crimes against the Princess Athena and her people. He is to fight for the Nortestran cause, as was agreed, and will remain in our custody until then. Should he keep his end of the bargain he will be free to leave the city and take you, and all his other summoned friends as far away as possible."

The captain continued to restrain Charon with her gauntlets, standing her ground against the armored warrior. She wasn't stupid enough to believe she could overpower a summoned, but the summoned before her might not know that. At least, she could hope the armored giant would, the bunny-girl on the other hand...

Greymourne eyed the revolver spinning in her hand, recognizing it even before the gloating. While the captain's scowl remained as steadfast as ever, her posture stiffened at the overview of just a few of the new summoned. Of course she had been aware of the giant, but nothing about other dragons. One single dragon had lay waste to thousands of men and melted down guard towers like sticks of lead. Now there were two others, and each with loyalties unknown. Should they turn against the city, even without the other summoned, Mollug would surely claim victory. That is, if any city was left to conquer.

"Damn you, SIN." She grit her teeth at the smug rabbit, hating her and everything that she represented. It was like the demons of the snows, a power so endless, so wrong, yet you were forced to accept it. "I cannot stop that giant, but if I can contain one summoned, it is one less of you outworlders running wild. Nortestra may not have the gifts of gods, but she is defended by brave men and women, summoned or Mollug forces, we will not falter in the protection of our home!"

Charon may have caught her off-guard before, but this time she had learned her lesson. She never would have expected him to suddenly shrink in form, but strange powers had become the norm as of late. Her powers gripped him after he shrunk, breaking his fall and bringing him closer. Her frown deepened, voice sharp, "Enough with these games, summoned! Sulric spared your life and this is how you repay him? He was a fool to trust you!"

CC_20201107_160639.png CC_20201107_161226.png CC_20201107_161005.png CC_20201107_160835.png CC_20201107_161605.png
Team Pony: Before the Storm~ Featuring Enzio ~
Interactions: Juju Juju seasonedcat seasonedcat YsFanatic YsFanatic Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture | Mention: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Before the Storm.pngAsh pooled on the ground below Kotori, shifting in the wind. A familiar sight. Her face was pale, her eyes tired, and yet free of the cold stone and chains of the cell, she looked content. Wakinyan lay behind her, looming even as he rested on the ground with legs tucked beneath him. His opaque eyes stared unwavering at the rain-heavy clouds above, far off and enigmatic. For all his grandeur, even he looked worn.

The two of them had been near inseparable since they were let out of the cells, Kotori never straying far from the beast’s white hide. She leaned partially against it now, listening to the steady rise and fall of his breaths. Above the broken parapets smoke gathered in scent of burnt flesh, but below it two figures could be seen walking the otherwise deserted street. Kotori couldn’t help but smile from relief, the corners of her eyes glimmering.

“Kotori! You’re alright!” Csilla spoke happily as she gazed at her friend. Her face spread into a look of relief. Many worry lines had slowly faded away as she finally felt a surge of joy through her system. Without thinking Csilla scooped the girl up in a hug, holding her close. She couldn’t help the fear that still gripped her heart. The thought that she almost lost another person she cared about again. The first time she failed them, she was not going to let it happen.

As Csilla sat next to Kotori she once again felt some worry creep into her chest, “Are you feeling alright Kotori and Wakinyan?” she spoke worried as she gently placed her hand on Kotori’s forehead to check if she was sick.

“Yeah, you look like shit.”
Susan chimed in, standing behind Csilla, her hands in her pockets.

Wakinyan only snorted indignantly in response. Kotori hugged Csilla tightly, pulling in Susan while she was at it. At the star-child's concern she gave an apologetic smile, “I will be alright… I knew the consequences. All that matters is that they seem to believe we can be allies again.” She glanced at the Knight Captain, “Well, mostly. Besides, there are bigger things to worry about. Believe me, I have had worse.”

Csilla frowned at this comment, “I know you Kotori, you didn’t do this for no reason. I trust you.” she gave her a strained smile, her eyes filled with complete trust.

Susan, on the other hand, didn't seem to buy the lie. Her tone was dull, though faintly amused. "Yeah, right...well you better not do anything stupid like that again. Like Charon over there…"

In perfect cue, Charon took off after what they could only presume was the new summoned. Ivan was gone too. Kotori exchanged a worried look with Csilla. "New summoned? If they… no.. we cannot let them destroy the city. But if we could get them on our side…"

While they talked, the remaining knight awkwardly stood to the side. “I don’t suppose you four plan on running off too?”

Kotori gave him a serious look, "Charon is strange, but if what he said is true then he is the least of your worries. Your captain could be in danger, and we are the only summoned that are allied with the city so far."

"Yeah… I knew you were going to say that. Look, I know you killed those knights, and I still don't know what to think, but Sulric trusts you so I will too." The knight said, looking out onto the battlefield. "He's an honorable man and- ah!"

His words were cut off as he was pulled upwards by his arm. Csilla pulled him up onto Wakinyan's back, setting him in front of her. Kotori sat ahead of him, holding onto the beast’s mane while Susan was at the back.

The young girl raised a brow, leaning over Csilla's shoulder. "Yeah, sorry but you're coming with us. Advice: you might want to hold on." Enzio's face reddened, but he nodded and did his best to comply.

The five of them took off towards where they had last seen Charon, Wakinyan’s hooves clattering on the charred cobbled streets. Kotori squinted ahead, seeing the enormous shape of some pearly giant. She tuned into SIN’s mark and tried to contact her allies telepathically, ‘Charon, Ivan, be careful. We do not know how hostile these summoned are. If possible, we should try to rally them to Nortestra’s cause. This city will need all the help it can get. Just please, stay safe, and let us know if you run into trouble. And Charon... be nice to that captain. Please. ’

Jason had made his way through the city, creeping in the dark through the rubble to avoid what looked like medieval patrols but in some way more fantasy looking… Once the patrol walked past him, Jason came out and started walking again, eventually seeing something happy and magical in the distance…

Magical? Hmmm I’ll get closer… maybe I can finally add something to this shitty book…

Jason walked closer and closer and saw a dog… with a handkerchief, running around a flower which was the source of the magic… “Hey there buddy, do you know what that flower does?” The dog didn’t respond but instead barked… “Ok so no talking dogs yet… got it… ” It was in that same moment that he got the blessing from the Virtue… Ow that is a weird feeling… didn’t have these things before… I’ll check on those later…

Now… right I have to equip my attire, it should work… With a mere thought, Jason was slowly surrounded by clothing and almost instantly he was equipped with his attire, being able to more clearly see that not only was the flower magical but so was the dog… with a gesture of his hand, he summoned his book and opened it to page one… blank, of course… with another gesture he summoned a special pen and began drawing the flower. Normally his drawings weren’t too good but now that he was in front of something truly magical his hand seemed to move on its own. And soon he had drawn a perfect image of the flower, but his hand wasn't finished just yet as it began writing the description of what the flower was capable of… however it stopped mid sentence almost as if it needed to see something or test another to really know… Jason touched it with his glove but nothing happened he only pushed it aside for a bit…

This might be a bad idea, but I’ll try… Jason took off his glove and touched just a tip of the petal, cutting him instantly even if it was barely. The book resumed its writing but the flower was now shining for a bit, absorbing the blood… This can’t be good… Jason glanced at the book reading what it said… he looked around and saw the dog still running around it and him. Jason scooped up the Dog and jumped as high as he could thanks to his attire, not a second later the flower blossomed with a colorful explosion destroying many of the intact buildings in the area. Jason finally landed, the explosion had even made a crater… What the hell was that thing… that’s concerning… Jason looked at his book again and opened to the page with the flower. So now I can summon that flower and use it as a weapon? That might come in handy if the situation calls for it maybe… Jason thought this while still holding the Dog. The dog licked his face and was generally happy. Jason was confused as to how the dog could remain this calm and… happy after being saved from certain death…

Jason unequipped his attire and it slowly disappeared… “Well, I don’t have many other places to go, so I’ll just follow you” He said, dropping the dog and following it safely...

Interactions: Juju Juju

Lukas Nephus
Location: Castellan, Nortestra. Cathedral neighborhood. Interaction(s): Juju Juju (GB) StaidFoal StaidFoal (Meira) GrieveWriter GrieveWriter (POMA)

'Not too far apart in age.' Lukas lowered his head, feeling a deep sorrow at the girl's words. It was true, she didn't look much older than him but she was clearly a veteran warrior already. How much blood was on that hand he touched. Why was it like this? Why was it always like this? Didn't people like her deserve a peaceful youth but, instead, the world gave them war. As Virtue's power came over him, flooding his mind with knowledge and burning a mark onto the palm of his hand, he felt the desire to conquer this world. Someone should conquer this horrific world and make it right. A world where youth didn't have to fight to the death, killing each other in wars started long before they were born. He slid his marked hand into a pocket, hiding it from view. It never worked out that way though, at least not in the history of his world - the conqueror was always changed by the conquest into the very thing they were rebelling against. Change the world? What if the world didn't want to be changed. What if it this was it's true nature. He looked at the nearby pile of half-burnt corpses.

There was another reason behind his shift in mood. Lukas sighed as he turned to look after Fido. A beaming ball of white. That explained a few things. He hoped that Fido really was a good creature but what if it had just manipulated his emotions? He desperately wanted the dog to just be a dog. Not one of the entities summoned to conquer this world.

"Maybe... I was just realizing that I don't know this dog very well at all." Lukas answered quietly as he turned back to the soldier. Should he take shelter behind the walls? They would likely try to force him to fight and then when he refused... He shrunk visibly at the thought. He felt powerless before the enormity of this world's conflict. Why had Virtue summoned him? Why this cruel cosmic joke? He was not a conqueror.

Then a voice rang out from the heavens, "Ah! A local!"

Lukas flushes with shame as the life size doll descends from the sky and identifies him as one of the summoned. He had heard the fear and uncertainty in the soldier's voice a moment ago when she spoke of the summoned. It was a mark of shame to be summoned to conquer the world. Virtue. SIN. What did it matter to the people of this world? They were still the ones being conquered.

"Sorry. I didn't meant to deceive you...but I'm not a citizen of your nation." Lukas says with wry remorse, pulling his hand from the pocket and holding it palm up to show the mark of Virtue. He offers a sad smile of apology. "I'm leaving... Please don't try to stop me." Lukas almost adds 'stay alive' but stops himself. Of course he wanted her to live but that wish might be a curse in this world. Maybe it was wrong of him to want to resurrect the dead. Maybe they were finally at peace. Free of a cycle of being harmed and harming others. Maybe the life sized doll was right to ask about the afterlife.

Lukas turned away and continued walking away from the cathedral neighborhood. He gave Fido a cautious look as he walked by. He wanted to escape the summoned. He wanted to escape the call to conquer the world. He wanted to escape this hellish war. As soon as the others were out of sight, he slipped down a side alley and then down another.

Last edited:

Tabby Cat
(Mother Voorjaar)

1604806432380.png

Opportunistic rodents feeding on the dead and nesting in their belongings scattered into hiding as a lone tabby cat strode down the side of the street as if she owned it. Coming to the second wall, the cat walked along it - waiting for the right moment - which came with a massive crash in the distance. It seemed that Rook could always be counted on for a distraction. In an instant, the cat crouched down and then leapt up the full height of the wall. It gracefully landed on a bulwark which cracked under her weight and then hopped off the other side of the wall into the second ward before the distracted soldiers noticed she was there.

The cat brushed against the leg of a dirty beggar boy with a purr and then continued on deeper into the city. While the others were busy contributing to the chaos, each in their own way, the cat was making a beeline for the halls of power.

=SULRIC TRYND=
Interactions: Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture (Sakujo) Klicc Klicc (Estrid)
Mentions: Juju Juju (Team Pony)​

Sulric's eyes followed the hammer as it clattered to the ground. Estrid claimed to be tasked with bringing peace and harmony, and to punish those who fought against that. Similar claims were made by Kotori days before, and Estrid's words carried the same weight; the same authenticity. Sakujo, from the sound of it, was no friend of Mollug either. Aside from how his overall goal appeared to be conquering, it seemed the last thing he wanted was to be an enemy. Whether he would stick to his word, would have be to revealed through time. The surrounding soldiers looked at Sulric for their next orders.

The first summoned that arrived in Castellan had alike motives initially, but he came to question that when three of his knights were smited, and Princess Athena needing to be taken to safety. Would this batch be different? Sulric pondered in the following seconds of silence before breaking it. "Very well, Estrid, Sakujo." He sheathed his sword, and at the same token had the rest of the knights lower their weapons. "I am Sulric Trynd. General of Nortestra's defense. If you are truly here to aid us, then we will need everything we can get." Despite his words, the general was still uncertain of their alignments. He didn't know what he would do if he was wrong again about them.

It was by now that the distant, razed cathedral shook the grounds ever so slightly, followed by a cloud of white in that area. When Castellan's alarm bells rang shortly after, Sulric signaled for the knights to stick with him. He unfolded a small telescope, looking in the cathedral's general direction. Though he couldn't make out what lay in the ruins, he noticed the en route Nortestran force, and some ways away was Kotori, Wakinyan, and the others he freed—minus Charon, Ivan, and Captain Greymourne. He frowned slightly at the captain's absence. "Men, we'll head towards the cathedral and join up with the main force."

Sulric then put away his spyglass and turned to the summoned. "As for you two, you may join us. I would like to know more about the summoned, and... have you convince them to lend their aid, if possible." As unsure as he was about the summoned, Nortestra was outnumbered by Mollug's men, resources, and battle malice ten to one. After witnessing their powers first hand in the first siege, he knew how easily the tides of the battle could change. After that, what the summoned may or may not do, however... he didn't know what to think, nor did he like to.

Reisen.jpg
Zasha
Interactions: Juju Juju Mentions: Kaihaku Kaihaku YsFanatic YsFanatic
Zasha hummed in response, as her sensors notified her of a sudden drop of temperature in the citadel's direction. The targeting system built into her eyes were capable of seeing over twenty miles easily and finding the retreating figure of a dragon into the sky wasn't a hard thing to notice. She thought of firing a rocket for the sake of firing one, but decided against it. It'd be pretty dull to have that rocket just redirected because of magical bullshit or whatever. She could easily take a rocket to the chin, but she'd rather not be covered in debris and soot unless it was after a liberal use of Hellfire Missiles. Besides, she's not all that worried about the other summoned. No, she was much more interested in things in front of her. Precise targeting systems capable of capturing even the slightest movement that she was still able to notice Skat from her sitting position on the roof. Though, considering the girl in the mech's reaction to some robot, it would mean that they were from the same universe. Guess Virtue was double dipping on whatever SIN was starting. Either way, seeing that silent mech finally talk was interesting to say the least. She definitely wouldn't mind cracking that bugger open and see what makes it tick though over the person piloting it.

But that was cut short when a bit of a tingle appeared on the back of her neck. The knowledge of the world and the old summoned. It flowed like a stream of data into her mind, neatly organized and filed for later. That was going to be an interesting thing to reference, especially since the knight in front of her had all but confirmed that there were summoned here, both attacking and defending.

"Your patriotism," Zasha said, her words dripping with sarcasm, "is so inspirational. A shining model of a knight. And here I thought about shoving a rocket down your throat for being such a tight ass." She demonstrated her threat, already feeling the fortress fire off a missile, and letting it hit maximum velocity. All it took was a simple gesture and the hellfire missile shot materialized into realspace, passing above Greymourne at five times the speed of sound, detonating several hundred feet away from their position. The blast easily erased a block of the already burning city, yet the young heiress simply grinned as she dropped onto the street below and walked up to the knight captain. Far taller than Zasha, it didn't deter the girl from grinning up at her, blazing red eyes meeting her cool bronze.

"But I don't mind that, y'know? I'm not a heartless monster. Used to be a soldier after all, believe it or not. The thing is, what exactly do I get in return for, ahh, offering my services?" She simply shrugged, as she circled Greymourne, her fingers rubbing against the floating metal hands. "Clearly Castellan is in some deep shit and I doubt what you've got is gonna be enough to push back these Mollug dudes. So what exactly can Castellan offer me that these Mollug can't? Cause from what I'm seeing, you're losing and I don't usually root for the losers."

Zasha returned to face her again, this time her tone turning from playful to dangerous. "And I wouldn't try doing the same thing you did to that little bucket of bolts the little girl in the mech was talking to on me." She jabbed a finger at Yunica. "Because I can take my missiles to the chin. You, a squishy little knight with fancy metal powers, won't." The bunny girl leapt back to her rooftop perch and sat back down. "So what's it gonna be? We can sit and stare at each other all day if you'd like. I don't mind when the view is this nice."

Varium took the silence from her master as a sign. He was observing events at the moment, one that didn't need her input in anything. Rather, she felt the intent from him to scout and observe from above. A silent order that she understood to her very core, as per their soul bound contract. Yet even his order allowed for her to add as she wished. It was her duty and pleasure to obey her master, but he could never truly force an order of such tight conditions. The young spirit had complete confidence in her master's ability to protect himself while she took in the new world they've found themselves in. Though to be completely honest, she had hoped it would be in her rather casual form rather than this hulking behemoth of a body.

Nevertheless, she obeyed the silent command. Folded wings extended to their full wingpsan. Her thirteen mana cores blazed into activation as the lines of cold blue mana surged across her massive draconic body. Several dozen spells weaved into existence for the purpose of launching her into the air. A single flap of her wings sent her high into the clouds, a massive pressure wave blowing loose debris from the cathedral. She took in the entire scene. The magnificent city burned a hellish orange and red. In the streets, she saw a crowd of knights converging on the cathedral, and further was Rook perched atop his guard tower. As she watched the rolling storm clouds roll in, her wings glowed a searing sapphire and ivory and the clouds converged around her form. She was shrouded in an armor of black storm clouds and crackling lightning.
Storm Drake.jpg
And she descended upon the city like an omen of death. Her massive bulk rumbled through the air, sweeping away loose buildings and rooftops in her path. She sped through the air, barely above the highest point of the city as her scanning programs took in every person she flew over. To those below, the winds she generated in her wake would easily lift a human unprepared for her incoming approach, as if a tornado rushed through the city. Varium moved as the oncoming storm that loomed over the flaming ruins of Castellan, passing many of her fellow summons in a scan of the area. She circled the entirety of Castellan twice from her immense speed before she shot straight up, a pillar of storm clouds behind her. Her draconic form entered a massive cumulonimbus cloud of her own making and through the Dragon Chassis' immense control of storm magic, forcefully expanded it to encompass the entirety of the city. It would not be long before rain fell to purge the fires around the city, but Varium never truly considered such an act as kind. No, she was merely given leeway to perform her duty, to add her own twist into her task. What better way to represent her master than to drown the flames of war.

As her dragon body flied higher into the stratosphere, a slot opened from the back of its neck. A more feminine and humanoid body that would belong in the menagerie of humans that populated the city. The Divine Spirit set the dragon's programming to simply ride the planet's low orbital field in autopilot before ejecting herself from the mechanical dragon into her much preferred body. Then she dropped from the sky, winds howling in her ears as she crashed into the cathedral with a shattering boom. Her master was nonplussed about it, his robes ruffling from the wind her landing caused. Dusting herself off, she returned to her master side, considerably smaller and nonthreatening at first glance.

Last edited:
=MOLLUG ENCAMPMENT=
OUTSIDE OF CASTELLAN

The air grew crisp as tens of thousands of Mollug soldiers marched into the encampment. They ate, drank, slept, and stood guard at the perimeter. With sheer numbers on their side, the first siege would have been a landslide if it weren't for the summoned's intervention. Despite their loss, Mollug morale regrew throughout the ranks, and they were already confident in victory. Especially with the unexpected reinforcements on its way.

Within the command tent sat General Cardoza, alone at the four-man table. The mage general Synthia had to be transferred to the front of Xact, and he didn't care enough to wonder where Brother Beast went. He looked over to Wyman's seat; had she been alive, she'd be reassuring her father of the end to this long-lasting war. Had General Sulric not suffocated and shanked her heart. There wasn't even a keepsake for Cardoza to grasp. Not Hodir's scale from when she flew the dragon into Verruk; the proudest day of her father's life. Not the necklace he presented her when she was promoted to general. Nothing. It was improper to let emotions cloud your mind amid war. Cardoza knew this very well, and yet...

"Mr. Cardoza," called a deeper voice. The general was pulled from his thoughts by a man in gold and white armor, complete with a face-covering mask and a red glow over the eyes. Pinned just below his shoulder pad was an
eagle-shaped brooch; barely noticeable upon the first few glances because of its shiny surface blending in with the material it was stuck on.

Cardoza narrowed his gaze. "Rama, was it?"

"General Rama,"
he corrected. Cardoza restrained his scoff. He wasn't a part of Mollug's military to begin with. A week ago, a man of Czarsnikei descent by the name of Mikhail Abramov appeared before the Mollug's still reeling from their defeat. He offered a secret weapon for their use at the cost of billions from their treasury; enough to fill Nortestra's near-empty treasury, even. Cardoza debated it with the other commanders at the time, and came to a deal. Now, a week later, the weapon was due to arrive, but before it, came the unexpected guest. Someone from the same organization as Mikhail, assigned to aid the gift after news of SIN's summoned in Castellan. He was arrogant, clearly trying to hold his distaste for Mollugs.

"Right. I presume you are here on the basis of this 'gift' you have shown us on your hologram device? Is it arriving soon? The troops and I have been stuck waiting. They're craving for revenge to where they're snapping like Uameris." Though the initial hologram was promising, Cardoza held doubts on its authenticity. But with one of this gunrunning group's men at the scene, surely they wouldn't have scammed Mollug.

Rama cackled into the air. "Why don't you come outside, little general? Your men sure are captivated and waiting."

Ignoring the snide remark, Cardoza rose from his seat. Only now did he hear it: an electric hum with the occasional sparks the buzzed throughout encampment. The whirring of technology and bellowing of steam. A growling maw of metal and wires. The general rushed outside, pushing past Rama. In the encampment, the Mollug soldiers watched in awe as it passed above them. Cardoza froze in his tracks. Not only did they deliver, but it was far, far more terrifying in person. "This.... This is..."

"It's victory, General Cardoza. Inevitable victory."
He joined the Mollug general outside, crossing his arms with pride.

Cardoza rubbed the area above his eyes, having seen nothing like this "gift" in his life. "Perhaps... you are correct, Rama."

Skat Anotatos
Location: Castellan, Nortestra. Cathedral Neighborhood -> Third Ward Sewer System. Interaction(s): YsFanatic YsFanatic Juju Juju Pseudo-nim Pseudo-nim

Distracted by the floating shrunken SINspawn, the Patrician was a moment too late to stop his erstwhile bunny barbarian ally from incinerating a block of the city. His jaw hangs open in horror. How many hundreds had she just killed? He reached a hand to one ear, ready to open a communications channel and confront her on the careless act of destruction. Then he slowly lowered his hand. This is how most barbarians were. He knew that. Virtue's calling was lost on them. They seemed to equate destruction and domination with conquest, but there was another way. Skat needed to get back to basics.

Skat bowed his head, saying a silent prayer for the hundreds of rodents who had just lost their lives. He would conquer this world in their name and shape it into a realm of peace and prosperity. His thoughts are interrupted by a thunderbolt. Skat opens his eyes to see the skies darkening as the metallic dragon, wreathed in stormclouds and lightning, blasts across the besieged city. Skat watched it carefully, evaluating it's capabilities with a quick scan, and then turns away with a heavy sigh. He would need to prioritize battlecruiser development.

Raindrops began to fall, putting out fires across the wartorn land as lightning crashed in the distance. Skat, having forgotten the shrunken SINspawn, slips beneath a collapsed section of the cathedral wall and then down through cracks in it's foundation to the sewer system. He would find future citizens here, waiting in ignorance for advancement. For an end to terror and subsistence living. For a bright and hopeful future. For a Great Society.

Last edited:
"NO!" the clone shrieked when Charon was shrunk, but she didn't have time to find the offender. The dragon flyby was distracting enough, but Zasha's missile launch horrified Yunica. What she had just witnessed was the action of a monster. Clearly the clone was surrounded by insane people and it was time to go. Letting the psionic energy dissipate, she instead had the Armor lean forward slightly as it started to move towards Charon, scooping up a clump of dirt and debris with one of its hands and promptly flinging it at Greymourne. She hoped that in combination with everything going on around them would be enough to distract the knight, but she didn't wait to find out.

Clasping her hands around the floating android, she pulled with all her might, the AA sensing her intentions and increasing its weight as much as possible to increase stability and traction. There is initially resistance, but after a moment there was a lurch and they were free, the Armor now reducing its weight as much as possible to allow for more mobility. Yunica took advantage of this to flee as swiftly as possible.

For his part, Charon was left flabbergasted and possibly for the first time, speechless. Never had he been shrunken before only to be then rescued in such a forceful matter. The chosen method of rescue had not been kind to the android, as small as he currently was wrenching him from from those metal powers had torn off a whole bunch of armor and his right arm had suffered sever damage and could only hang limply from his side. Thankfully he could detect that the energy that had shrunk him was dissipating and it seemed that it would go away in a few minutes. And since he couldn't really do anything else like being carried in the Assault Armor's hands he opted to first respond to Kotori. 'The fleshy captain has bigger concerns than me right now. Most of the noobs appear to be super aggressive and hasty as fleshies tend to be. But there is one good one that you'll like! Look for grey armor about 4 meters or 12 feet high.'

Before long Yunica had found what she was looking for, crumpled ruins of an abandoned building large enough for the AA to nestle inside of. It took a bit of work to avoid collapsing the rest of the thing, but she was able to get the Armor recessed in the ruins, at least partially hidden from view. Seeking answers, she reopened the comms line to Charon. "What is all this, what has been going on?"

A short cackle would initially be heard in response before the android spoke. "Fleshy princess, you are in for a hell of a ride...." With that the android started to give a summarized account of what he had seen and experienced, with some data uploads of various pictures and videos as supplements.

'What is happening here?' Kana had heard about the battle for Castellan on the way here, but the goddess had never expected to look this bad. The spyglass handed to her by one of the scouts was more than enough to allow her to easily see the dragon that fly into the sky above the city and she believed she even spotted some kind of giant at one point through a hole in the walls. The mission she and her Sentinels had taken was to simply open diplomatic channels with the Nortestra nobility to get aid for the Brotherhood, and if possible recruit some of the Summoned as well. With the current state of the city however, she didn't think that was going to be possible right now. They lacked the force to get through the Mollug troops, but she burned to do something.

Handing the spyglass back, the goddess turned her head to look at the Sentinel leader beside her. She hated having to rely on mortals after what had happened on her old world, but right now Kana simply didn't have a choice. While she could sense that more and more people were starting to worship her, it still wasn't enough for her to handle this situation alone. "Setup a camp in the forest and keep a team ready. If we see a chance to get innocents out, we are taking it." The other woman beamed at the suggestion and quickly took off to make the necessary preparations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back