• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Divine Brotherhood - An Original Low-Fantasy Universe

HowlingWoods

"And she heaved the forest upon her back"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• 11948564_1.jpg

THE DIVINE BROTHERHOOD
    AN ORIGINAL LOW-FANTASY UNIVERSE

IMPORTANT NOTE: This universe is a work-in-progress. It is already fairly developed in it's own right, but almost everything is subject to change over time. Please do not be discouraged if you don't like one or two details! We can always discuss things and make changes. Please read everything thoroughly!

RULES & EXPECTATIONS:

I. Please be literate! At least 2 paragraphs per post, more if you can provide it.
    II. If you can't be bothered to read everything in this thread, then I'm afraid we wouldn't make very good partners.
    III. Please ask questions if you have them! I don't bite...usually...
    IV. I don't have any requirements for age, but please be aware that as of the time of writing I am currently 17. So, if you have an issue writing with partners under 18, please keep that in mind. That said, my birthday is May 23rd, so that won't be an issue anymore in less than a month.
    V. If you're willing to talk OOC through discord, then please mention that in your PM to me. I love talking and plotting OOC, and I reply faster on there anyway!
    VI. If you have any limits or triggers, please let me know in the first post!
    VII. Be willing to play male and female characters. It's okay if you have a preference, just don't absolutely refuse to play the other gender.
    VIII. Be willing to play side characters when/if the need arises.
    IX. If you have a problem, whether with the RP, with me, or something else, please let me know!

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM ME:

I. I am literate! I typically write somewhere around 4-5 fleshed out paragraphs per post, with exceptions for during conversations, but I might write drastically more or drastically less depending on circumstances and muse.
    II. I do MxM and MxF pairings. I can maybe be convinced to do FxF, but I have limited experience with that. I also do platonic roleplays sometimes, as well.
    III. I typically play males, but I can play females, too. Side characters are fun as well!
    IV. I like to keep the lines of communication open, so if I have a problem, I'll let you know.
    V. I'm okay with roleplaying in either PMs or threads!
    VI. I typically prefer to use anime or semi-realistic face claims, but I won't complain if you choose to use an actor or real person. I could be convinced to use a realistic face claim as well, if I don't already have an image in mind for a particular character.
    VII. I'm a sucker for drama, and for sad feels.
    VIII. I'm flexible, and I want to develop and flesh out this world. So, if you have any ideas, please let me know!
    IX. Meet me and find out more!

Thanks to leviathan. for the code!

Last edited:
It's been like an hour since I originally posted this, but I added 2 new plots so I figured I'd bump anyway. So...

Bump~

I am Interested, I am 21 and returning to the roleplaying scene after about a 4-year hiatus so if you are willing to forgive my rustiness I would love to play. I normally average 1.5 paragraphs but if you give me plenty to work with I am sure I could match you. I DM dnd games on a weekly basis so I have an eye for detail.

Neat concept, I'll hit u up if I'm free. ^^

Last edited:
I am Interested, I am 21 and returning to the roleplaying scene after about a 4-year hiatus so if you are willing to forgive my rustiness I would love to play. I normally average 1.5 paragraphs but if you give me plenty to work with I am sure I could match you. I DM dnd games on a weekly basis so I have an eye for detail.
PM me!

Neat concept, I'll hit u up if I'm free. ^^
Thanks, just let me know! :)

That's a curious setting. I'm cool with discussing it and chatting on Discord (hmu at kevintheradioguy#5754 if you'd like), though one big "but": I tend to be absolutely not okay with anime FCs :c

That's a curious setting. I'm cool with discussing it and chatting on Discord (hmu at kevintheradioguy#5754 if you'd like), though one big "but": I tend to be absolutely not okay with anime FCs :c

I'll send you a message! I can work something out with the face claims issue. Either I'll send a description or find a real one for ya.

I will likely regret bumping this as I was swamped with RPs just yesterday...but bump! Also just added a few plots! In particular, CAT CAUGHT IN A MOUSE TRAP. Looking forward to trying some new plots. :)

Bump! Added a link to my thread of characters under the last tab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back