• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Disappearing Talent - Cancelled

StrixDesmodus

Totally human, I swear!

• It seemed to be a normal school year for the teachers and students at Barrowwoods School of Magic, until one October something strange began to happen to magic users across Canada: One by one, people were losing their magical ability with no known way to regain it. Originally, the problem was swept under the rug even by the leaders of Magical Society, but eventually this becomes difficult to ignore, especially as those who have lost their magic are speaking up. Rumors are abounding, and people are becoming afraid of being the next to lose their magic. Among those who search for an answer to this distressing mystery is a group of middle and secondary school students at Barrowwoods.

Last edited:
You spelled Thief wrong, and I bet The Recipient can give people their magic back. They just don't know about that yet. 🙂

The Thief: *Stealing people's magic for The Recipient.
The Recipient: *They are going to find out about that sooner or later once people start targeting them.

Also, it makes sense that The Recipient has the power to give people their magic back. Not only has The Thief has been giving them a bunch of different types of magic. This situation is the perfect way for that kind of magic to appear.

I think I might make the official character, lore, and discussion threads for this already, just cause you've now got me even more excited for this than I was before.

You're welcome, and The Recipient's magic is interesting. They are basically giving people the option to learn a different kind of magic here.
The problem for them is that they can't remove the magic once they give it to someone. The magic becames permanent for them.
Only The Thief can do that, and oh boy. They can mess with the magic that the person doesn't like so they learn about it together.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back