• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

mood6

smell like i sound, i'm lost in the crowd

and i'm hungry like the wolf

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

• the disappearance.

gm'ed by mood.

discord linked in cs.

♡design by psilocin, coded by uxie♡

CS Thread
Discord linked in CS

A few days ago you received an urgent message from the alpha of the lotus pack, asking you and the other leaders of your pack to meet with him urgently. Every other major pack also got this same message, but the day of the meeting, most of the leaders are gone. This includes the alpha and beta of the pack that asked you here. Now, you have to figure out where they went and what really happened.

So, basically, our characters will be high ranking pack members who were coming to meet about a mysterious danger. Anyone who got there early had to stay in their rooms for "safety reasons" until the day of the meeting. The thread will start that day, when our characters wake up to see a bunch of people missing, including everyone who knew why the meeting was being held. They won't notice it at first, but everyone who is missing has a mate (who is also missing). There will be a character who is a traitor, so pm me if you are interested! There will be a few questions I have to ask to make sure it makes sense with the plot I am setting up and I probably won't choose until we have quite a few people, just so I get the best fit.

Our characters will mostly be alphas, betas, gammas, or somehow related to them. If you have another idea for your character, let me know!

Werewolves are half human, half werewolf creatures that can transform into wolves. The only difference between them and a regular wolf is werewolves tend to have unnaturally colored or brighter eyes. Werewolves also tend to have their strange eye color when they are particularly angry or upset. To other werewolves, this is a sign that their wolf side may be more in control than the human. "Shifting", as it is known to the wolves, can be incredibly painful the first few times it is done, but it becomes easier as they do it more. Most wolves shift for the first time around thirteen, though there are early and late bloomers. Some alphas that are particularly powerful also have the ability to half-shift when they are very upset, which causes some of their werewolf characteristics to show in their human form, such as their claws and fangs.

In general, werewolves are stronger than humans. They also have increased agility, faster healing, night vision, and they are harder to kill or injure. These traits are stronger in werewolves that have a higher rank. All werewolves are weak to silver, fire, and wolfsbane. Contrary to most folklore, werewolves can shift whenever they want, not just on the full moon. The full moon just causes them to be more in tune with their wolf side. Most packs have a "pack run" during full moons.

Some packs may have a bit of a different setup, but this is the general layout, in order of the hierarchy. In most packs, children will take over their parents' roles once they die or retire.

ALPHAS
The alphas are the leaders of the pack, they try their best to keep up with what's going on within the pack. They see each of the pack members as family and make important decisions that reflect the growth and welfare of the pack. They are mates. The alphas create the rules for the pack and makes sure they are properly enforced.

BETAS
The betas are second in command. They are thought of as less important that the alphas but more important than the rest of the pack. They help the alphas make and enforce their decisions and they deal with issues that don't require the alphas immediate attention. They are mates. If something happens where the alphas and their families can no longer take care of their pack, the betas would take over.

GAMMAS
They are the third in commands. They mostly lead the pack's war efforts and monitor training, especially for pups. They are also experts in battle strategizing. They are known to be more humorous than the ranks above them. They are mates. If the betas were unable to perform their duties, the gammas would take over.

WARRIORS
These are the front-line fighters in the pack. They are the more skilled than , and most willing to give up their lives for the pack.

GUARDIANS
A wolf that shows interest and skill in caring for weakened pack mates. They also watch over the older or ill werewolves of the pack. The guardians ensures when any werewolf is wounded, they recover properly not putting too much stress on their wounds. They also normally have some sort of medical training.

GENERAL PACK MEMBERS
Pack members who do not have a specific rank. Some can be more respected than others, depending on who they are related to. They tend to have jobs in human society or hunt for the pack.

OMEGAS
The omega of the pack is 2nd lowest ranking werewolf. The omega is usually a young werewolf that is very new to pack life and still learning, a wolf that has been lowered in rank due to wrong actions, or a re-evaluated werewolf (one who left the pack once and was accepted back into the pack at a later date). They are usually given the responsibilities of "puppy-sitter," watching over the cubs during group hunts and making sure they don't wander into the forest. With the omega always watching over the pups, they sometimes teach the way of the pack and the hierarchy. They explain to the pups what is right and wrong, or safe and dangerous.

ROGUES
They are werewolves who have either been kicked out of their packs or left of their own will. They are generally regarded as dangerous and children are told horror stories about them. They can occasionally turn feral, which means they are constantly in their wolf forms and think like animals. If a werewolf turns feral, killing them is considered mercy.

Soulmates, more commonly referred to as just 'mates' are a common theme in werewolf literature. While some believe they are just a feature of evolution, others believe that a higher power called the moon goddess created them. Despite some homophobes saying otherwise, mates can be any combination of genders (or genderless). Soulmates can also be in asexual or aromantic relationships. In those situations, the soulmates purpose is to just strengthen each other. Their mating process may be different from what is considered normal as well. Some wolves mates can be human, though it's uncommon.
Mates are naturally very possessive of one another and tend to fall in love within a week. There is also often one submissive and one dominant member in a pair, and the dominant one is normally of a higher rank. Mates share ranks, so they will adopt the higher ones rank and move to the higher ranks pack.
Wolves can mate and have children with people who aren't their soulmates, but it is rare and discouraged. It is also possible to have sex without mating. Also, wolves can reject one another. It is incredibly painful.
MATING PROCESS
1:
Finding each other. You can sniff them out. When you touch, it feels like fireworks, butterflies, the whole shabang. They are automatically attracted to each other. At this point, if one of them dies, the other will go through depression, but will be able to get over it eventually.

2: Marking. Mates bite each other on the neck to state their claim, normally a week after meeting. This causes their scent to change and makes the dominant one more protective and the submissive one more needy. At this point, if one mate dies, the other will fall into an intense depression and possibly go feral or insane.

3: Sex. We're just gonna say it happens, but not get into it. After sex, scents change once again and the bond is solidified. It's basically a marriage in the 1940s, so permanent. They will get very sick if they don't see each other for a while. It is still possible to reject each other, but it tends to be fatal. At this point, if one dies, the other will follow soon enough.
RULES
-if all goes according to plan, these charries will probably experience some trauma. please be prepared for that.
-try to keep genders even. if we get too many females i may ask that people make more males
-posts should be at least 5+ sentences per character
-our characters will generally be from 18-30. if you want your charrie to be a different age, please speak to me about it!
-discord is required

Last edited:
I’m on mobile right now so for some reason it’s not allowing me to read what this is about. However I’m always down for anything with werewolves.

I added a mobile friendly spoiler! Hopefully that should make things easier

Edit: CS thread is also up!

Last edited:
I think I’m interested. I need a bit of time to come up with a proper character though.

For those of you who haven't yet, I would suggest joining our discord! That is where we will be doing all of our plotting.

Still open? If so I’ll more then likely try and get a form up this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back