• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Dimensional War

Jaredthefox92

Jaredthefox92
This roleplay is a bit of science fiction, fandom, and stand alone universe as well as some odd scenarios and a bit over the top plot. The premise is however simple, your world has been invaded by beings from another world called Moebius. The aliens are anthrophamorphic animals, but they also have powerful technology, psychic potential, and they have powerful leadership. Their army is called the Order and they seek to go through various inter-dimensional portals to enter into your homeworld where they begin to invade in a sort of Blitzkrieg like fashion. Their army is highly motivated and fanatical, and they're well armed. Humanity must rally together to ward off this threat, but this is no easy task as with their trans-dimensional warpgate technology, they can come from anywhere.

Rules:
1.Why yes, this is from my own Sonic AU story, Dimensional Wars, however I'm going to let people go from a human perspective and there will be very little of the main Sonic story in this.

2.This is a mixture of very odd themes, but it basically is science fiction warfare. If you cannot handle a very over the top plot, this may not be applicable.

3.Human technology is not weak, while the Order is known to constantly field terror weapons, humans have advanced to the point they also have high technological weaponry such as lasers and plasma weapons.

4.DO NOT EXPECT THIS TO BE LIKE THE SONIC GAMES. Friends on my Discord server are into my Dimensional Wars lore, but they know it does it's own thing. Most of the plot does not revolve around Sonic, is not as laid back and can be rather serious at times, and a lot of the Order antagonists are far more serious than Dr.Eggman, as well as motivated.

Order Fleet Marine.png

620___raven_by_calates_d6r53ng-pre.jpg

AMA_charge.jpg

welcome_to_the_corps___request__by_lizardman22_d4n2481-fullview.jpg

5.Themes of fascism may be seen. (The Order are "Nazis" in a sense, in how they operate and their warped ideology. They're not as racist towards humans as one would think, but other species of the prime world Mobians they openly persecute.)

6.I would like OC's to be used, (you can use a Mobian OC but this is mainly for humans fighting the Order. As such it's basically an "OC" story with little tie in to the main Sonic lore, other than the planet which invades your world is Moebius.)

7.Grief will be our main villain, (as he is their boss). He has super powers, so challanging him outright by yourself will surely lead to death.
grief_by_shadson_d9aaqsc-pre.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back