• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Diamond: OOC!

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hi everyone, looking forward to this ^_^

TheSpeck TheSpeck I've got another question lol, do you have any other bits of l o r e about the world lying around that you can share with us? I always like reading abt the stuff people come up with for roleplays.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that! I have a few things about the city, but otherwise lore is mostly going to be made up along the way by everyone in the RP!

The city is high tech, overpopulated, and despite it's overpowered weapons there is a lot of crime in certain parts. People don't usually go out at night since that's when everyone gets mugged. Some places in the city are beautiful and bursting with color, but others are dirty and falling apart. The best way to describe the way of living is that either the citizens are filthy rich or struggling to survive, and there's no in between.

The places where those of high class live are safe and protected by guards, while the poor live in homes that are barely standing. Most murders in the low class areas are left unsolved or ignored.

That's pretty much all I've thought about for now, though I will be going into further detail as the story progresses. Anyone else's lore is fully welcomed if you'd like to take the time to share!

Just to clarify in regards to technology. Are we talking modern day high tech with street lights, TVs, cars and guns and the like? Or something else different entirely? TheSpeck TheSpeck

Just to clarify in regards to technology. Are we talking modern day high tech with street lights, TVs, cars and guns and the like? Or something else different entirely? TheSpeck TheSpeck
Things like that, but also upgraded weapons and things that don't exist today. Although most things are sorta normal other than the ability to travel in space.

Oh so it's less medieval and more urban fantasy? Here I was looking for knight pictures lol.

So are energy swords cool or nah?

Ye they are xD And sorry I should have made that more clear. Different planets have less technology though, so some aren't very techy

What are the different planets? Do we have to make our own? Or there are already established planets?

So far I haven't created any specific planets since I wasn't sure if we would travel in space, but I do know there are at least three with major cities and a few more scattered about that are wild. Youre also allowed to make your own planets

Got my CS up. Hopefully he isn't too OP, as he's a pre-existing character of mine I've already downgraded in power, but I can make more adjustments if needed.

Got my CS up. Hopefully he isn't too OP, as he's a pre-existing character of mine I've already downgraded in power, but I can make more adjustments if needed.
He's not too op, it's good to have a few strong characters because there are points that bad guys will be extremely strong. He's accepted!

I'm pretty good, was a little stumped with my char but then I came across some edgy art and now I am creating some weirdo lol.

Anyone still interested in this? I don't want to rush anyone, but it's been a long time and I want to know if I should still be on the lookout for CS

Anyone still interested in this? I don't want to rush anyone, but it's been a long time and I want to know if I should still be on the lookout for CS
I’m completely stumped on what character to come up with. With the Holidays still continuing, expect mine coming in very late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back