• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TheSpeck

Cognitohazard
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
A rumor has been spreading around the city of Bjerg about a diamond, a gem that holds more power than any object yet discovered. The simple item can give anyone who holds it power beyond their imagination with limits not yet known. The gem supposedly corrupts the person who holds it in mysterious ways, some even claim that it's sentient and only gives its host powers to use them for it's own will. But this is all just a rumor, right?

Recently flyers have been handed around, claiming that anyone who finds the diamond and hands it over to 'The Monarch' -an individual who would reveal them self when the diamond was being handed over- would be rewarded a large sum of money. The job was noticed by many, some of which who wanted the gem only for their own benefit and others that craved the large profit they would earn for simply finding a rock.

This RP will mostly be focused around a group of allied individuals seeking the gem. What happens is dependent on your characters actions and choices, though I will be providing information throughout the story.

Our characters are set in a fantasy world of many races and species, all of which are unique in different ways. Technology is advanced on certain planets, though others may lag behind.

Any species is allowed!

Everyone should start off in the city of Bjerg, but the world is off limits and ready for exploration!

I'm looking for semi lit/lit writers that are available at the very least once a week. The pace of the RP will be decided by how fast everyone posts.

I really don't have a limit to what characters can join, but I ask that you make them cooperative enough to join the group. Otherwise you might have trouble getting involved, and this can affect both you and other participants experiences.

I'm not sure if anyone will join, but I'm shooting for at least 3 people (not including myself.) If we get three, I will create a CS thread!

CS:

OOC:

Last edited:
Hiya, this seems fun! Quick question though: how prevelant is magic in this world outside of the diamond in question? Feel like playing a necromancer of some kind.

Hiya, this seems fun! Quick question though: how prevelant is magic in this world outside of the diamond in question? Feel like playing a necromancer of some kind.
Magic is completely available, as long as it's not completely overpowered! Usually my rule is if you've got a strong power, make sure you add a weakness.

Thanks! Also quick clarification, you said the world was โ€œoff limitsโ€ and ready for exploration, did you mean โ€œunlimitedโ€?

thats great to hear! CS thread is up! I will be adding the OOC to this link within the next few minutes!

Edit:
OOC!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back