• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Diadochi Rise

MrThe

Mystery Man
Roleplay Type(s)
I am doing a Nation Builder inspired by the Successor States of Alexander the Great. But it will have more fantasy elements from both Persia, Mesopotamia and Greece. It will also be using this map so it won't be a direct parallel to our own world. Basically you will be playing as the Generals who divide up a newly conquered Empire. Right now this is just to gauge interest and the scenario and background to the start of the game will be fleshed out when i know people are interested in this sort of Nationbuilding game with elements from both Alexander's conquest and Ancient Greek and Middle Eastern Mythology.Untitled.png

interested! what sizes would various nations have? also, if there is one, what kind of magic system would you use?

interested! what sizes would various nations have? also, if there is one, what kind of magic system would you use?
I am not sure on sizes but I think fairly small to start out with. As for Magic System I was leaning more towards it being mystical, mysterious, and mythological over a properly controllable system of magic.

Ok then, today I will create the OOC chat and we can discuss expectations for the campaign and the general story stuff that leads up to the Campaign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back