• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Devil's Throne - OOC [Open]

The play thread is up!

Thatoneflawedhero Thatoneflawedhero - I know you're still going to add more to Arthur's history, but just in case you don't finish him before I go to sleep, I'm confident enough to say he's already accepted!

@LilMsDelightedFright Lolotta is accepted! :D

Last edited:
Jess Buck Jess Buck Lyle is accepted, as are the NPCs.

For some reason, I kind of feel like Christopher would have a soft spot for Rosaline, but I'll see how things play out for now.

You might end up playing out Arthur's days on the battlefield soon. I had to at least have him sent to his room - the king can't be making empty threats, now. ;)

Also sorry for not responding to anyone except misty gray in my response, I will attempt to do so next time.

I have been in a rush today.

Last edited:
Okay but you're little soft spot thing for Rosaline has really got me in my feelings. I'm low key shipping them.

Is everyone in the dinning room? Also is it morning, afternoon, night?
Misty Gray Misty Gray
It's evening. Most have left the dinner hall before dinner could be served, due to the arguments. It's currently just Christopher, the queen and some guards/servants in the dining hall waiting for their food.

Plutoni Plutoni Rowan is accepted!

Sorry if my posts are off today. I had to book a full day off work just for a 2-minute blood test. Then, unrelated to the blood test, I've just been really sleepy all day and napping. Insomnia sucks ass.

Sorry if my posts are off today. I had to book a full day off work just for a 2-minute blood test. Then, unrelated to the blood test, I've just been really sleepy all day and napping. Insomnia sucks ass.
): <3 BLOOD TESTS ARE ALSO THE FUCKIN WORST, SCIENTIFIC FACT

not sure where to start with Rowan right now though, what could he be doing..? apart from shameless evil, obviously.

Plutoni Plutoni If you want to give him an intro and have him go about some usual tasks I will see what I can do from there.

It's just after midnight here. I need to respond to another RP and then attempt sleep as I have to get up in <6 hours. Adulting sucks. :closedeyescryingfrown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back