• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Devil's Throne - OOC [Open]

Misty Gray Misty Gray No no, it's just for the weekend, I'll be back to having nothing better to be doing with my life come monday night.

Cheryl Cheryl Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow That's perfectly fine with me, Anais is prone to getting herself into trouble, so over protective sisters sounds good to me :)

I'm sure confining them to their rooms until they're married off will keep them out of harm's way...

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Should I make a character sheet for Rosaline. Also, did you notice my little cameo? I mean it's not really a cameo if I make a character sheet but whatever. I thought it was clever.

Jess Buck Jess Buck
Yes I did! :D Is she going to be more of a NPC character? If so, it's up to you and how much detail you put in. When I GM I often like to do a less detailed sheet for my NPCs, just to put a face to the name and some basics about them. But it's optional.

If a main character, then definitely do a CS.

Cassandra is finished.

The king and queen will be more like NPCs, though I'll still control them enough when needed.

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Hey, can I develop the NPC servant girl that was killed, I'm thinking she and Anais were close and her death really affected Anais' character so having a name and face would be nice :3

Last edited:
How about you look at the face claim first and thent tell me.

Also, i have trouble with a history, got no idea what important event sthere could be in the girls past.
If you're still having trouble with the fiancee feel free to PM me or something to discuss.

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Did a specific person sentence the servant girl to die? I had assumed it was either the king or Christopher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back