• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Devil's Throne - OOC (Open)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
UMMMMMMMMMM. So I am a tab bit slow, BUT WHY IS THE COLOUR OF MY DRESS BOLD. *mentally panics and reads over every post confused*

UMMMMMMMMMM. So I am a tab bit slow, BUT WHY IS THE COLOUR OF MY DRESS BOLD. *mentally panics and reads over every post confused*

Because she matched colors with the Queen and now Palace Weekly is going to have a "Who Wore It Best" poll and Arielle doesn't like competition.

Duh

FOOK. this is why you don't read posts half assed so you understanded this stuff. X-x thanks for explaining this to me. Post is almost done, enjoy a panicking amalia

0--------------0 Ah ok, mb. ;-; still going to have a panicking girl who broke her glass because the queen jump scared her X-X

Hey all, just letting you know Belle is no longer able to play. I'm currently thinking of what to do regarding our dear blonde princess.

Braddington Braddington are you definitely up for this RP?

Hey all, just letting you know Belle is no longer able to play. I'm currently thinking of what to do regarding our dear blonde princess.

Braddington Braddington are you definitely up for this RP?
Is it because she is busy, or just because she doesn't want to anymore? If she is busy, we can play as her character until she gets back? Or you could just full out replace her with a new character if she won't come back. There is also the option of just using her character and play it with a different person that's new? Idk though :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back