• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Devil's Throne - OOC (Open)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
As soon as this meal is over I'm Genevieve is gonna be like *jumps in a carriage and goes to palace* but I'm waiting for right now.

A little bit of me wants her to be like "oh it must be a good time to leave by now but she gets there and it's basically a sibling screaming match and it looks quite similar to this

So sad :( It makes me hesitant to join RPs on here anymore. They rarely any stay going longer than a few posts. Do you guys know of anywhere else where I might get some better luck?

It makes me sad too. I try to keep my RPs going for as long as I can, but it feels like most players have already disappeared, which makes it hard for me to keep going. We had a lot of enthusiasm and time spent on relationships, which makes it more surprising. Not to mention the couple of bombshells I had planned for some characters too.

Thanks everyone who's responded. I'll give it until tomorrow before seeing who's officially still playing and updating everything to reflect that.

In terms of my reply, I'm waiting on Arthur's response, but I might have to skip on if Bradchon is no longer playing.

I am in, will write up something quick tomorrow. Should hopefully have a little more time now things have settled down somewhat.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOLY SOCK PUPPET IN A SAUSAGE FACTORY. PLEASE DON'T TELL ME I GOT KICKED OUT OF THIS RP WHILE I WAS INACTIVE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back