• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Devil's Throne - IC [Open]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
76f849656028971963ff9e390d9f2474.jpg
Rosalind had been wearing a smug look on her face, that didn't cease as they had begun to drag the man away, holding Elena in her embrace as they passed. The smugness fell from her expression only when Elena informed that she wished to tell Christopher of what the man had done. Rosalind listened horrified as Elena explained that the man had gone to far and touched her inappropriately. Rosalind felt the guilt flood into her soul as she thought how stupid it was to leave the girl alone with that man. Her fists clenched as did her jaw, and she followed the young Princess back to the ballroom, catching up with her to walk side by side. Biting her lip, she saw that Christopher and Queen Krista were having a conversation. Once they approached them, Rosalind stayed silent as Elena spoke to them, only nodding slightly in respect towards Krista.

Rosalind watched the normally very outspoken and brave girl turn shy as she spoke of the unforgivable acts the man did to her. Rosalind clenched her jaw even further and looked to Christopher, gauging his reaction. Surely he wouldn't go to such extremes for an execution...would he? Granted, she didn't know him well enough yet, only what his reputation had to offer and so far, it wasn't looking good. She swallowed hard as she followed them both out of the ballroom once more, and once they were in the hallway, the prince turned suddenly causing Rosalind to stop quickly. It made sense for the guards to have disposed of the man near the entrance of the palace, not wanting to risk him sneaking in again. "I'm sure they are still dragging him through the outside towards the front gates, though carrying such weight might make them take a while." She spoke, her voice a bit rough with mixed emotions about the situation. Rosalind was furious, and in all honesty, she wished to see the man suffer...if only a little. It was a sick for a man to prey on young girls, who were too innocent and pure for such things. "Perhaps they turned him over to Alexander?" Rosalind mused, looking to Christopher with one eyebrow raised. "Where is he?" Sure he may not have known exactly where Alexander was, but he could get the means to find him quickly.

Margaret Ravenswood
1.jpg
rBVaJFkQMyKAGL-YAALjdpelWB4316.jpg
Margaret didn't notice her sister coming over until she spoke up, having been caught in a day dream, she jumped slightly causing her red wine to spill little on her dress. "Oh damn." she muttered as she wiped at the stain a bit and sighed when she realized that it was no use. Looking up, her focus was now on Jocelyn. Her cheeks reddened in embarrassment as she mumbled,"Thank you." She offered a shy smile to her older sister before looking down and nodding her head. "Oh you know, crowds really aren't my cup of tea." Maggie spoke in a soft voice, setting her glass down on the table beside her before toying with her dress nervously. "They tend to make me nervous...but I think I will be okay." She continued on before looking her sister up and down and giving another smile. "You look beautiful as well. You enjoying yourself?" She asked genuinely wanting to know if her sister was having a good time at the party. It was rare for her family to really have a good time at events such as this, normally...it was all for show. But tonight seemed different, at least for the moment. No arguments as far as she could tell, no hate could be seen. Her family were great actors however, so she would never really know.
Mentions: Jocelyn Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess

33BBE5B9-59A1-49CB-AAE1-C9BB38789084.gif
ELENA KATRINA RAVENSWOOD

Elena had found herself glad that Rosalind had followed her, appreciating both her presence and the comfort she had been able to give her, much like her blood siblings at times. The mere action of the future queen helping the young princess made her hopeful that the future reign of Christopher wouldn’t be entirely bad, but then, given what her father said about women not having an opinion, perhaps Rosalind’s kindness wouldn’t make an impact. Her head throbbed at the thought, but at least she knew that Christopher would at least treat her and all of her siblings well. He was their brother, after all, and despite his coldness, Elena knew he did care for them. In that moment, she had hoped he did care for them enough to put the man in jail, perhaps order a public event so that he wasn’t punished. Elena’s heart rattled in her chest, hoping he wouldn’t think she had been lying or had made it up. God knew what her eldest brother would’ve said then.

As they had approached Christopher, and Elena spilt out all of her troubles regarding Geoffrey, she saw his facial expression grow more and more disgusted. She couldn’t help but feel relieved that she hadn’t been overreacting. Gently glancing to Rosalind, grateful to her, she sent her a small smile, lips itching as the tumbling feeling in her stomach grew more ferocious. Elena was glad at least that it wasn’t only Rosalind and her who had thought the man’s actions inappropriate as well as rude, and she now had confirmation of her brother’s gentle anger. When he spoke, her eyes shifted to his once more, and she gently nodded, sharply following behind him. Elena cupped her hand around Rosalind’s elbow in a comforting fashion, one that either siblings or a married couple would do to guide each other from one place to another. And, they certainly were not a married couple. “I’m afraid,” She felt herself whisper to the other young woman. “I’m afraid of what Christopher may do now, but it’s likely for the good of the community,” In all honesty, she was trying to convince herself more than anyone else, but that didn’t change the fact that the man still had to be punished, and she knew that.

As they walked out of the ball room, Elena’s hand slipped away from Rosalind's arm, now at her own side. Cupping them in front of her stomach, she listened to Christopher speak, but shamefully left her gaze to linger to the floor. For some reason or another, she had believed that the way in which he spoke to him must’ve made him confirm a sort of affection, otherwise how would he have thought it acceptable to act otherwise? Elena shook her head to herself, clenching her jaw. She knew for a fact that she had only been mean or tolerant of his presence, and the mere fact that his eyes had patrolled her body in the way that they did would probably be enough for her father to have had him hung or otherwise.

Christopher’s question snapped her out of her thoughts. “Who is he?” She repeated, eyes lifting to meet his before diving to a painting on the wall as she ran through her thoughts. “He was a portly man, red-faced, named Geoffrey. Rather....short. Black hair, balding,” Her entire expression seemed to tighten, brows furrowed as she reflected on the man’s hideous appearance. The thought of him left a sour taste in her mouth. Though, as Rosalind talked and implied his obesity, Elena felt herself starting to laugh, lifting a hand to cover her mouth from the sudden sounds. “I’m sorry,” she spoke, or at least tried to between laughs. For a moment, her soft laugh echoed. “I suppose it would take even the strongest of guards a rather long time given his weight,” she said through a smile, one she was trying to force down in an attempt to not make light of the situation. It was a coping mechanism really.

“Yes brother,” she replied, smug that the man would at least be arrested, and that an execution was likely rare given he hadn’t done anything too drastic. “You two stay here, I’ll find Alexander. The guards don’t do anything without him noticing, and so I’m sure he will know what is going on,” Elena mumbled, smile disappearing as she disappeared down the hallway, looking for Alexander, positive he’d know the whereabouts of the man. A small wooden side door would be seen being opened from the outside, the princess gently walking out from behind it, seeing and hearing Alexander talking to the guards, another guard informing him of Christopher’s want to see the man himself. Damn, they sure had ears everywhere, she’d have to remember that.

“Wait!” Elena called out, briskly making her way to Alexander’s side. The guards stopped immediately, turning back to face the young princess. Geoffrey, in their grasp, sent Elena a very creepy smile, one of which sent her to step behind Alex slightly, her breathing hitched. “Christopher wants him in the hallway immediately. We wouldn’t want to keep him waiting, he as fiery right now as it is, there is no need to be dilly-dallying!” The guards stormed towards the side door, making their way down the hallway. The young woman stayed behind Alexander until she thought it safe enough for her to move in front of him. “Not much gets past you, does it Alexander? I’ll be sure to alert father of how brilliant you have been this evening. I think that, perhaps, it’d be best for you to follow the guards and I in case the prince does something too drastic,” She notes, walking slowly towards the door, opening it and pressing a hand on it to keep it open for the head of guards as she walked through. It seemed like it perhaps wasn’t time to mention the date Elena had set up for Alexander and Cassandra, but as soon as the drama was over, she’d be sure to alert him.

It had seemed the guards were already in front of Christopher, and Elena pause, thinking of which route around the guards would mean that she could be furthest from Geoffrey, who hadn’t uttered a word, but still held that sickly smile. She moved towards the side closest to Christopher in hopes that the man’s eyes wouldn’t pry, given that being with Rosalind hadn’t stopped him earlier.

“Geoffrey, your highness,” The man spoke, dangling in the guards’ grasps, a certain smugness clear in his expression. The guards were still, looking at Christopher questioningly. They decided to stay rather silent until the eldest prince made some sort of proposal. Geoffrey’s eyes lingered on Elena as she curved around the guards, wanting to see Christopher and Rosalind herself and be within their comfort and safety if the man tried anything again, despite being held. Geoffrey was in enough trouble as it was, and any normal person would’ve been on their best behaviour, but not him. How much worse could it possibly get? He was already assuming he was to be executed. No one crossed the prince.

Elena felt a hard lump in her throat, choking on her air for a few moments as Geoffrey looked her up and down again. Eyes widening, she clenched her fists and stood closer to Christopher. It didn’t prevent him from still staring. Her eyes desperately looked over to Rosalind, then up to her brother, her discomfort obvious. “Don’t you have any boundaries?” Elena forced through clenched teeth, staring at him in amazement. The man chuckled slightly. “Not for you, dear,”

Misty Gray Misty Gray (Christopher) Bellz Bellz (Rosalind) Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 (Alexander)​

Alexander Rotinya Krow
1523799686301.png
Alexander paused at the sounds of someone calling to them. Turning his head quickly, he was surprised to see Elena coming toward them. "What is it, princess?" Alexander asked calmly when she got close enough that he wouldn't have to raise his voice much to her to hear him. He raised an eyebrow as Elena moved behind him, instead of standing by his side. Most likely trying to keep from the view of the man held captive. She seemed different, not as outspoken or bold as she usually is, and this began to make Alexander wonder, though a slight feeling of disgust and rage for the man began to grow. How had he harmed the princess? Alexander kept his composure and nodded to the orders. "Understood, the guards will take him to Christopher immediately."

Alexander watched as the guards walked by with the man and as soon as they were almost to the castle, Elena moved from behind him. He listened as she spoke, and he smiled kindly at her. "I do my best to keep everyone in the royal family safe princess." He paused as they both turned to head back to the palace, his smile slowly disappeared. His face now soft of expression he spoke. "Though, I feel I must apologize princess." He paused looking at her with sincerity on his face. "I am deeply sorry if that man has done anything to harm you. It was unacceptable for me, or any of the guards, to not notice and act sooner and I will make sure to be on better watch in the future." He brought his gaze back to in front of them.

As they reentered the hallways, Alexander's soft expression turned serious and cold when he saw the man once again. Alexander stood back and watched as Elena moved to her brother's side. As the man, now known as Geoffrey spoke up, Alexander listened and watched his every movement. It only took a few seconds for Geoffrey to notice Elena and start eyeing her up again. Alexander was disgusted by his actions, how dare he show no respect or even a hint of common courtesy. He took a few steps forward, standing behind the man, he placed his hand and on his head and jerked Geoffrey's head to face Christopher. "You will show some respect and keep your eyes on the prince," Alexander spoke very sternly as he let go of Geoffrey's head and took a single step back. "You will also watch your tongue."

-------------------- Tags --------------------
Misty Gray Misty Gray ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion Bellz Bellz

---------------------------------
Open for interaction

Christopher Ravenswood

1522516619285-png.419781
Christopher raised a curious eyebrow when Rosalind mentioned the sleazy man's weight perhaps making it difficult for the guards to drag him back quickly. His eyes then shot to Elena who seemed to find the description of the man's weight funny, but his face softened as he processed their amusement. "Well, perhaps he shall lose some weight due to the limited amount of food he shall be permitted to consume from inside his cell. Our Royal Weight Loss Regime. Perhaps it's a public service, really," he sarcastically remarked. He nodded when Elena said she would go find Alexandra.

When Alexandra had joined them and Geoffrey was standing before him, held by the guards, Christopher looked down at the short man. The prince's stern expression only turned more severe as he noticed the creepy man allowing his eyes to linger on Elena. The man dared to act in such a way in front Prince Christopher. Elena then stepped closer and looked up to her brother in a seemingly pleading manner. She wanted him to protect her from Geoffrey's inappropriate stares. Christopher clenched his fists as the man dared to speak to his sister and in a way he deemed as nothing other than completely disrespectful. Alexander stepped in first and forced the man to look to his prince.

Christopher placed his hand over his own mouth, pensively rubbing his cheek as he nodded along to the orders Alexander gave Geoffrey. He wished to knock the living daylights out of the man before him. The man who had dared to disrespect Elena in a manner of different ways. However, this was still too public for him to be seen to react in the way he intended to. "Alexander! Guards! Drag this man to the cells so he can be dealt with away from today's fine festivities," he ordered, a cold tone to his voice. "I will give you a personal welcome to your new home in the cells. Perhaps you will wish to be executed. Maybe not tonight and maybe not next week, but soon you will be begging for a swift death sentence."

ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion (Elena) Bellz Bellz (Rosalind) Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 (Alexander)

Maxwell Tanner

1522512982604-png.419758
Maxwell smirked when Sebastian mentioned the nobles were usually quite stuck up. "Well, I don't think I'm in a position to comment on such a thing," he remarked. What about you... Sir?" he asked, making it clear he didn't know his name. "Where do you fit into this? I shall be bold enough to make the assumption you are a noble. But, are you also stuck up your own backside?" he asked, though his face made it clear his question was asked in a humorous manner.

When Sebastian mentioned he preferred specific company, Maxwell was unsure how to process the comment but figured he meant he might prefer to be in the company of commoners or servants, being that he'd already mentioned nobles were stuck up.

"Oh, I don't doubt there are affairs and plots going on all around us, but I'm lucky enough to live by the farm and be kept out of such things," he happily informed him. Well, except for the fact Christopher had forced him to keep secret about Elena's horse. "It may not be my place to ask, but what exactly is it you do want?" he curiously asked.

Nightblade Nightblade (Sebastian)

tumblr_inline_o1m17nPrTb1rifr4k_500.gifMorgana speed walked limping which she usually did because of an accident in the stables when a horse had almost crushed her legs. As she hurried towards the ballroom she was imaging her punishment, not only has she woken up late but she hadn't helped out much yesterday as she was fooling around with Alex whom she fancied being around. Morgana was abruptly stopped by one of the maids who seemed might I add very tense, "Where have you been? And what are you wearing you could have at least dressed up."
Morgana frightened jumped back as her friend pushed a tray of wine in it, "Ay Magen your so mad that you haven't had time to apply your makeup! And I did dress up look at my hair band-wait what is this?" she said pointing to the tray of alcoholic beverages that looked like something they would serve to the less fortunate. Magen rolling her eyes pushed Morgana forward before she walked away, "Ah we ran out of the fancy beverages this is what the servants drink." her voice slowly fading away.

Maybe because she just woke up but she felt that went all a little to fast. Sighing she walked slowly as to not spill the drinks on the tray which was the least of her worries...she only hoped that she would not encounter Alexander.

Her simple wish slowly collapsed into a thousand pieces when she saw Alexander frozen in place Morgana calmed her nerves, "It's ok to sneak around him right?" with that she somehow made it to the ballroom. Morgana was blinded by everything and everyone who all outshined her with their fancy gowns. Once she had gotten used to the scenery and looking less fortunate than everyone it wasn't so bad. Walking around the room it turned to be much harder to pass out these drinks who knew idiots would notice such a thing. "Sir would you like a drink I assure you it's of the highest quality for the likes of you." mumbling the last part under her breathe turning around to finally see the face of the man she was talking to cursing herself as she smiled.
'whatever happens now you brought it on yourself. Lord have mercy. Just offer a drink and leave hopefully he'll ignore.'

Morgana's smile quickly disappeared as she offered once again a drink to the smoking donkey, "Mr. Zachariah a drink?" Even though she despised this man as long as she didn't meet Alexander it was fine to come to think of it he wouldn't even have noticed that she was missing with all the commotion.
Mentions: Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow
Interactions: madame moiselle madame moiselle

Last edited:
Alexander Rotinya Krow
1523928251401.png
As Alexander listened to his orders he gave a respectful nod. "Will do my lord." Alexander looked at both of his guards who quickly started tightened their grip on Geoffrey and began to turn to head to the castles cells and holding area. Alexander kept his eyes on Geoffrey as the guards practically dragged him down the hallways toward the cells.

As they walked Alexander noticed that Geoffrey had mumbled something, though he didn't know if it was aimed at any other them or if he was speaking to himself, but either way Alexander didn't enjoy Geoffrey's tone. "It is best to hold your tongue," Alexander mentioned calmly as they neared the cells. Alexander looked at the two guards who were standing in front of the door and gave a short nod to them as one of them uses a key to unlock the room and allow them in.

The cell area was cold, dark, grimy. Alexander personally never enjoyed the cells and holding area, but it was what it was and there was no need to change it. It did what was needed. Inside there were a few more guards, some of the ones that had been working for a few years and were trusted with the keys to the cells. Alexander walked up to an empty cell and one of the guards quickly rushed over, pulling out the keys and quickly picking out the correct one. He unlocked the cell and Alexander looked over at Geoffrey with no remorse or care in his eyes. "Make sure he has nothing dangerous on him" Alexander spoke coldly and the guards quickly got to work digging through his pockets and clothing to make sure nothing was hidden anywhere on him.

In the end, they had pulled out many loose coins, papers and some documents, a small journal, a watch, and some rings. The whole time Geoffrey protested the search and made it twice as hard on the guards. After they were done searching him that had taken his jacket and thrown him without any sentiment into the cell and locked the door behind him. Alexander began to exit with his guards before pausing once looking back at Geoffrey for only a second. He opened his mouth as if to say something toward him but quickly shut his mouth in disgust, the man deserved the worst.

As Alexander walked out of the cell area and the doors shut and locked Alexander took a deep breath. "That man is corrupt and deserves the absolute worst," he mumbled as he rubbed his temple, feeling a headache slowly forming from his anger and disgust to the man. After a few seconds Alexander looked back at his guards, they looked to be waiting for orders, as if they already didn't know what they were supposed to be doing. "You two, you know your jobs. Get back to your posts!" Alexander snapped a bit, though he tried to keep his voice low to not make it seem like he was upset with them.

Alexander took another deep breath, that issue was taken care of, no use stressing over it. He sighed and slowly made his way back to the festivities to check on the rest of his guards and possibly some of the other staff to have some of them switched out for quick breaks to get something to drink or use the restroom. As he got back to the festivities room he began making his rounds, checking in with every guard to make sure everything is okay first before moving on to asking the same to the staff members.

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Open for interaction

tumblr_my4b0agMta1qdxypao2_250.gif

Sebastian Aryn
The Sea Star

Sebastian looked thoughtful as the man gave his own views regarding the nobility. Hearing the question regarding his own identity,
he gave a small chuckle

"I always forget to introduce myself. I am Sebastian De Chalon, a Merchants son from France"

Sebastian went on to explain how he was not royalty but his family were in the employ of the French King which was why he was here.
To pass on a direct message from the King of France which he had done.

Hearing the mans response asking what is it he wanted exactly, Sebastian replied

"Well these Soirees tend to get boring and more often than not the ladies tend to hound me like I am a prize, despite my dislike so I am looking for someone
who I can spend time with without the hassle of a secret plot of marriage"

Sebastian laughed at the end, it was not well known regarding Sebastians preferences regarding who warmed his bed and he knew how to be
discreet. But for once he was telling the truth, the ball was starting to annoy him. He had not missed the little things going on, such as the crown
prince looking tense or one of the noble girls looking shaken. Something more had happened.

Interactions:
Misty Gray Misty Gray - Maxwell

Mentions:
Misty Gray Misty Gray - Christopher
ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion - Elena
Bellz Bellz - Rosalind

Maxwell Tanner

1522512982604-png.419758
"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Sebastian," Maxwell told him. "I'm just Maxwell Tanner, a farmer and stableman... from outside," he said, pointing towards the palace gardens. He wasn't even joking, but it still brought a smirk to his face. The fact that Sebastian mentioned he wasn't royalty at least put Maxwell at ease, knowing he wasn't overstepping his mark by talking to the young man.

"Yes, I can understand how that might be a burden, to be at risk of secret marriage plots. And I can understand your dislike for the ladies hounding you in such a way. But I can assure you there's no chance of secret marriage plots with me," he joked. "Perhaps you might find things more enjoyable in the company of a lower class, perhaps even a servant. I mean, there's some very pretty maids around the palace and you might find those women to be more tolerable than the needy noble ladies," he suggested. It did briefly cross his mind that the attractive man standing in front of him might not like any ladies, but then he mentally berated himself. He figured just because he was attracted to both men and women, it didn't mean he should assume Sebastian was of a similar persuasion.

Christopher Ravenswood

1522516619285-png.419781
Christopher allowed Alexander and the guards to drag Geoffrey down to the cells. He decided to give them a little time to get the sleazy man settled into his new home. The prince turned to Rosalind and Elena, a serious expression on his face as the cogs were clearly turning inside his head. "Now that unpleasantness is dealt with, I suggest you both return to my father's party before you're missed. I will return shortly," he assured them. They wouldn't have much choice in the matter and he would demand they do as they were told, if they protested.

Christopher remained away from the ballroom until he saw Alexander return. He would thank the man for dealing with the situation before heading away with his two personal guards. The destination had been to the very cells the head of security had just left. With his two guards at either side of him, Christopher asked one of the prison guards to unlock the door to Geoffrey's cell. There was a brief reluctance before the man agreed and opened the door. Christopher stepped into the cell, his personal guards following close behind despite their apprehension. They'd already been told on the way down to only intervene if he ordered them to.

"Stand up straight, with your back against the wall," Christopher ordered Geoffrey. The man followed the order but it looked like he was about to speak up. He didn't get the chance to speak before the prince slammed his gloved fist into his jaw. He then punched the man in his gut, forcing him to let out a pained groan. "This is only going to be a warm up. I'm certain you will beg for death as the days go on," he quietly threatened the man. He then grabbed man by the side of his neck before scraping his right cheek across the stone wall of the cell, forcing a pained scream to escape the prisoner's mouth. As soon as Christopher released his hand from his neck, the man doubled over to clutch at his face. Christopher briefly sighted the blood on the wall but didn't care in the slightest. "You will become an example of what happens to any man who disrespects my sisters. Perhaps next time I visit, I will cut your eyes out so you're never tempted again," he coldly threatened. Geoffrey turned to look at the prince, revealing the severe, bleeding graze down the side of his face.

Christopher turned on his heels and walked out of the cell. He then turned to one of the prison guards and pointed to the cell door for him to lock it. "Go find a wet cloth for our prisoner. He's a clumsy bastard," he remarked. He then calmly walked away, removing his gloves and handing them to one of his personal guards to take care of. His knuckle was slightly red from punching Geoffrey, but he wasn't bothered by it. He felt it was completely worth it.

((I'll get more posts up soon and have Christopher back at the ballroom.))

Cassandra Summers

maimie-mccoy-6-jpg.421173

Cassandra had noticed when Elena and Rosalind left the ballroom. There had clearly been something on their minds and she wondered if she should be concerned, especially for the young princess. However, she was distracted from it and pulled to one side by one of the female servants. Apparently, two of the maids had been arguing and the cook was losing his patience with them. Cassandra found herself in the kitchen diffusing the situation and separating the two girls. As expected, she was spending most of her time working rather than enjoying the party. It didn't bother her so much, but she would have just loved some time without anyone bickering. Whether royalty or servants, people were always squabbling around her.

Cassandra observed Alexander as he returned to the ballroom to check in on his staff. Not long after, Elena and Rosalind thankfully also returned. She eventually turned her attention back to Alexander and approached him. "How are you getting on this evening?" she asked him, managing a smile. "Are you being tested as much as I am?" she drily asked.

Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 (Alexander)

Christopher Ravenswood
and King Robert Ravenswood

1522516619285-png.419781

Christopher stepped back into the ballroom, by now having brushed off his two personal guards so he could continue his evening without them glued to him. He looked to check all of his siblings and fiancee were accounted for, as well as looking to see his mother still present too.

The prince then diverted his eyes to the king, seated at the opposite end of the room still looking smug and putting on the act of a caring king. He wondered what he would have to say when he heard about the Geoffrey situation. His father was far more fond of executions as he was, so no doubt Geoffrey's fate would have been different. The prince stepped further into the room, but still far enough away from his father to not have to catch his attention. Still, he looked back to the man with hate in his eyes.

Christopher's look of anger and contempt contorted to one of surprise as his eyes were drawn towards the male servant approaching the king. The young man held an empty silver tray behind his back, presumably to collect the empty glasses from beside the king. Christopher's eyes were drawn to the knife which was concealed behind the tray. It was clear to him the servant's attention was only on the king alone and the guard by the king's throne was unable to see what Christopher could see.There wasn't time for him to disarm the servant from his position, nor time for him to calmly alert any guards around him. The best he could hope for was to throw the servant off course and hopefully have someone closer to the king step in. "PROTECT THE KING! THAT SERVANT HAS A KNIFE!" Christopher shouted out, pointing at the young man in question. He hated to cause a scene, but he was sure allowing his father to be stabbed in the middle of his own birthday party would be a less favourable scene to unfold...

@ everyone - Feel free to jump in, try to interact with each other, etc.
Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess Lost Lost mkuchiha mkuchiha Bellz Bellz ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 Emotional Enigma Emotional Enigma Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Nightblade Nightblade madame moiselle madame moiselle s u n s u n That Poppy That Poppy

Last edited:
reign-sebastian_1628.jpg

Sebastian Aryn
The Sea Star
Interaction: Misty Gray Misty Gray - Maxwell

Sebastian looked thoughtful as he continued speaking with you. He knew one way to make his statement clear,
but kissing Maxwell in the middle of a crowded ballroom was not exactly a smart move. Leaning in close, he whispered
quietly enough that nobody else would hear.

"How about joining me for wine when this is all over"

He stepped back with an easy grin on his face. He knew how risky this was but Sebastian was adept at reading people and
knew he was safe making the offer to Maxwell. He was about to speak again when he heard a shout that someone was trying
to attack the king. His fingers twitched to a dagger he had on himself but decided not too.

N U R B A N A
Tags: The King Misty Gray Misty Gray
Mood: Disgusted

Nurbana entered the ballroom her mother strolling behind her, right when they entered the eldest price 'surprisingly' began yelling. Nurbana startled and in a panic yet her mother merely paying much attention yelled at the servant who was pouring her a cup of wine, "That's enough were not in a tavern." Turning to face her mother with a certain look that caused the old lady to push her daughter, "I heard I'm not completely deaf." Nurbana turned to the table grabbing a fork turning to run to servant her mother acting quickly jolted her back using one hand, "What are you doing? Let that king die he's hurt too many not to mention slept with too m-"
"Mother!" Nurbana shushed her mother up but not before pushing her mother's hand away, "Mother...its true I hate the king but this is not how I want it to end...he has kids. I don't want them to be like me." The old lady merely rolled her eyes, "Then how do you suppose this is going to work out, 'oh hello I'm here to make your life a living hell for killing my family.' 'oh yeah, its totally fine GO AHEAD! Nurbana there is no happy ending to this, no one will avenge your father but you."
"I want him to suffer, he won't get away so easily him dying like this is what I call mercy. Mercy that he does not deserve. I want him to live and suffer because I'll show him hell." Sighing the old lady merely motioned for her to go, "Alright, alright we're not writing a play. Oh, and I suggest you walk slowly instead of running." Without saying anything Nurbana turned around slowly walking towards the servant creeping up behind him she thrust the fork in his neck causing him to drop the knife in shock. Nurbana unsure if this would kill him but it distracted him or gave the guard enough time to act.

Last edited:
Picture1.jpg
Arabella was disturbed in her private quarters from a faint screaming from the ballroom. She had been reading a book very peacefully and was about to lay down for the night, but upon the screams she thought it'd be better to investigate. She left her room promptly in a long, white dress. Her rental dress was still hanging in her room covered in cake bits. She crept through the darkened halls, servants running past her in a frenzy.
Arabella peaked her head through the doorway of the ball room to see people moving about hectically. Her eyes couldn't make out specifically what was happening but she saw the King's attention on Christopher. What could be happening at such a late hour in a time of celebration? She rubbed her arms, the cold chill setting in around her. Arabella grasped a servant's sleeve as they ran by,
"Excuse me, but what is going on?"
The servant looked at her, holding onto an empty tray, "There's been an attempt on the King's life, Christopher has issued a warning to the room," The servant and Arabella stood in the unused and hidden doorway, watching the scene unfold.

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_o1m0o4lvvw1rifr4k_500.gifMorgana stood there waiting patiently for Zachariah's reply shifting from leg to leg once he didn't answer she sighed walking away, "Figures." Just as things started to settle down the prince had to make a commotion once again and it's a good thing he did. Looking over towards the king at the scene, Morgana panicked holding their tray in her hand unsure of what to do. Yet before she could try to act a familiar face walked stealthily towards the servant Morgana thought to stop her but with the commotion and everyone running around like maniacs Morgana would never reach her. The girl plunged the servant with- Morgana squinted to see the little weapon in the girl's hands- a fork it was a fork. Morgana's eyes wandered towards the doorway as it slowly creaked Arabella stood there watching. Morgana rushed towards her pushing through the nobles, "Ara-I mean Lady Arabella!" she screamed pushing herself through a woman's gown. Reaching Arabella she managed to catch her breath fast enough to speak, "Did you hear? A man tried to kill the king. Although a woman managed to attack him with...um a fork." she said whispering the last part.

Tags: Emotional Enigma Emotional Enigma

Alexander Rotinya Krow
1524421970689.png
Alexander gave a kind smile to Cassandra when she walked over to him. He chuckled a bit when she had mentioned her night and they all being tested. "I have to admit, tonight is definitely not going as easily as I hoped." Alexander gave out a soft sigh, though he tried his best to be optimistic. "But, at least it's-" Alexander was cut off by the sound of Christopher yelling about the king.

Alexander's eyes quickly darted over to the king and the servant that was beside him. "Protect the King!" Alexander called out in a serious and rough voice as he almost instinctively side-stepped around Cassandra and made his way quickly over to the king's side. He would have to apologize to her later, he knew she would understand, but what type of gentleman would he be if he didn't attempt to apologize? It all happened in what seemed to be the blink of an eye. A short moment passed and Alexander watched as a girl had come up to the servent and stabbed him in the neck with a fork, foiling his plans. Alexander watched some of the guards quickly grabbed the servant and made sure he was completely disarmed and unable to move.

It was only seconds after that Alexander stood beside the king and his guards who were holding the struggling servant, who was clearly in pain and though probably wouldn't die from the fork that had been embedded in his neck surely was gonna wish he was dead after tonight. Alexander brought his attention to the king. Alexander let out a short breath before speaking. "My lord, are you alright?" Alexander kept his composure as he spoke, but in truth, his heart was racing a thousand miles per hour and only now slowly beginning to calm down.

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Picture1.jpg
Arabella was slightly started by Morgana's presence, her nerves tingling with adrenaline,
"Morgana," She bowed her head politely, "A fork? That doesn't seem nearly dangerous, you're sure it was a fork?" She debated whether it was serious enough to scamper to Christopher's side for any orders, but decided since he hadn't missed her all night he surely wouldn't need her now. Besides, the assassination attempt with a fork was out of her jurisdiction; she was no guard or judge. Arabella straightened her posture from being hunched over in secret. She rubbed her arms once more and looked to Morgana,
"You look well, has the night been kind to you? You weren't hurt in the scuffle?" She really should've been setting a better example but instead she faltered to her own emotions and hid in her room the entire night. Surely, the servants noticed and were not pleased with her poor display of loyalty to the crown, "Do be careful, guests tend to be rather crude if I remember correctly." If she could not spare her own feelings, perhaps she could someone else's.

Interactions: s u n s u n

16.gifMorgana was startled when Arabella bowed slightly towards her, feeling panicked she also bowed multiple times "Oh please don't do that, I'm the servant." it felt very odd to have someone bow down to you. To answer Arabella's question Morgana merely nodded, "It was strictly a fork. Do you by any chance know the women who attacked the servant? She was dressed like a foreigner and did seem very familiar.." Morgana watched as Arabella fixed her posture this caused Morgana to know how short of a person she was.

Morgana frowned slightly clicking her tongue, "It was anything but kind. I 'bumped into Zachariah and you know how he is. But I suppose as long as I don't bump into Alexander It'll be alright."
Morgana nodded her head, "Thank you I'll be careful and try not to get on the guest hit list."

The servant immediately stopped realizing she was rambling stopping to think to herself and slowly lifted her head to face Arabella squinting her eyes she questioned, "Speaking of night, where were you? And why are you dressed like that..." she said the last part in a whisper.
Tags; Emotional Enigma Emotional Enigma

Maxwell Tanner

1522512982604-png.419758
Maxwell stood straight as Sebastian leaned in close to him, but as the man began to whisper, he relaxed his posture and listened in closely as he spoke. "Well, I do enjoy a drink of wine, especially away from the inside of this palace..." he trailed off. He noticed the grin on the man's face and smiled in return. He briefly observed his features and the look in his eyes before the penny dropped. He realised his suspicions may have been correct and was now sure of what he'd been getting at all along. "Plus, how could I refuse the company of a handsome-"

Maxwell was cut off by the sound of Christopher shouting and pointing towards the servant nearest to the king. He froze in shock as he watched a young woman attack the knife-wielding servant with a fork, flinching as it plunged into his neck. Thankfully, the situation was stopped before any harm could come to the king. He looked to the attacker again and covered his mouth with his hand as he recognised the guilty man. "Oh, Jack..." his muffled voice spoke of the servant who had been about to attack the king. He then brought his hand up to briefly shield his eyes as he thought of what Jack had just attempted to do and the untimely end he would now meet. Jack hadn't gotten over the death of Grace, but Maxwell never expected him to lash out in this way. Now, it seemed likely he would watch another friend be executed.

"I don't belong in here..." Maxwell said, before brushing past Sebastian and hoping to get outside before the prince or anyone else had time to drag him back to tend to something as meaningless as a shortage of grapes.

Christopher Ravenswood
and King Robert Ravenswood

1522516619285-png.419781
After alerting the room to the imminent attack on his father, Christopher watched as Nurbana crept behind the servant and stabbed a fork into the man's neck. Though an unexpected act, it got the job done and caused the attacker to drop the knife he'd been wielding. Soon enough, Alexander and the guards arrived to the king's side and seized the monarch's attacker. The prince remained in his spot, allowing others to rush to the king's side. In a split second he'd made the decision to speak up and save his father from most likely being killed. To everyone, it would seem the right decision but to him, he felt nothing for it. He'd spent years wishing for his father to die, but when the opportunity had come along he couldn't let it happen. He couldn't let some unimportant servant turn up and kill the man - he hadn't earned that. Christopher wanted the man who had tortured him for so many years to suffer before his death.

Christopher snapped out of his thoughts and looked around to make sure everyone else was doing okay. His sisters, mother and fiancee, more than anyone else.

Everything had happened too fast for the king to react. Christopher had yelled out and caught his attention and suddenly a young woman thrust a fork into a servant's neck. Seeing the knife fall from the attacker's hand made it all too clear to Robert what had gone on. When Alexander arrived, he looked to the head of the guards and quickly nodded his head. He took a deep breath and placed his hand to his pained chest; the shock clearly knocking the wind out of him. "I'm unharmed," he confirmed to the man. He brought his attention to Nurbana, sending her a nod and a smile. "Thank you, young lady. You will be kindly rewarded for this." He then looked to the servant who was being held by the guards as blood ran down his neck. "Alexander. I want that man arrested and questioned at once," he requested, hoping the other two guards would take him away. There was much he wished to say to the attacker, but not in front of so many guests.

"Your family killed Grace," the servant, Jack, bitterly hissed at the king. "She was innocent!"

That Poppy That Poppy (Nurbana) Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 (Alexander)
Mentions: Bellz Bellz (Rosalind, Maggie) ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion (Elena) Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess (Krista, Jocelyn)

N U R B A N A
Tags: Misty Gray Misty Gray (king)
Mood: Dizzy -> Thrilled

Nurbana held her forehead to stabilize herself she watched as her vision slowly started going obscure but returned once the king addressed her. Turning to face the King, Nurbana merely nodded her head watching as the crowd around the king grew. Nurbana's mother walked to her daughter holding her in place as she watched the servant being dragged. "You think this is a good thing?" Nurbana sighed at her mother's words making sure to smile just in case anyone was watching, "Why would it not be? The servants going to be with his daughter ...was it Grace?"
The mother merely nudged her daughter's hand trying to get her attention towards a servant who was trying to leave, "Its true you earned the kings favor and maybe some of his family members but you've also gained enemies and if the king doesn't kill that man that man will get revenge and not mention-"

Nurbana turned to her mother still smiling trying not to attract any attention, "I must smile in the face of my family's butchers. I grew up with a sword hanging over my head. Aware at any moment I could be slain. I don't care. I don't care about some servants feelings. He has no power or wealth nothing that can harm me." turning back to face the king her smile was warm and filled with love, "Let him enjoy it while it lasts. He will be king for a time." Nurbana turned to look at Christopher her smile growing, "Then comes another younger, more power to cast him down and take all he holds dear."

The old lady looked up at her daughter shaking her head, "Nurbana...you acted rashly. What if he does not die?" Nurbana turned towards he mother, "What?" her face quickly hardened.
"What if the king does not hang that man for treason?" Nurbana smiled relaxing her muscles, "There's no way the attempt to kill a king and failing is treason."

Reign-Bash-e1459215208386.jpg

Sebastian Arryn
The Sea Star

Sebastian was shocked over what happened and its bloody end. Seeing Maxwell backing away to avoid
being in trouble, Sebastian stuffed a note and key into Maxwell's hand.

"Meet me at the pub in town in an hour"

Sebastian looked around the room, trying to see if anyone looked unperturbed about what had happened.
Drinking from his wine goblet, he watched like a bored observer as guards moved in to contain the scene.
Sebastian knew the palace would be on lock down. Eventually the missing necklace would come up and
the pieces would begin to fall into place.

Interations:
Misty Gray Misty Gray - Maxwell

Alexander Rotinya Krow
1524580098077.png
"Yes My Lord." Alexander nodded to the king's orders, glad that the king was okay but largely upset that it was some of the castle's staff that tried to pull such an action. He knew that there were staff that didn't approve about the execution of Grace, but to go this far with it was absurd and was in no way just or helpful for the situation.

Alexander watched as the guards carried Jack away as he yelled on and on about Grace's death. Alexander sighed softly and followed with the guards out of the room. Alexander and the guards would take him back to the cells and have him questioned, then leave him to rot or is executed. It was an unpleasant thought, but one that would linger in the back of Alexander's mind none the less.

As they neared the cells Alexander had the guards open the doors and walked in to see Geoffrey leaning against one of the far walls of his cell. Alexander tried to not look at him too long before another cell was opened and Jack was searched and tossed into the cell as if he was a ragdoll. The cell door closed and locked and Alexander stared at Jack between the bars for some time before breaking his gaze.

"I would ask why you acted out in such a way," Alexander spoke sternly, showing little to no emotion in his words. "But I would be a lier if I said I didn't have some clue why you acted out. You were taken over by emotion. Hurt. Pain. Sorrow." Alexander again paused before turning away slightly. "We all get upset, we all feel hurt or sorrow... but we are expected to act professionally even when facing those emotions because if we did then we would get nothing done. If you let your emotions take hold of you, your true vision of the world gets clouded." Alexander sighed once again turning away, it was clear that Jack was no longer in a talking mood so there was no reason for him to continue to ramble on. Looking at Jack, he sat there still as if he had already been broken.

Alexander turned toward one of the guards. "Make sure he gets questioned." Alexander took one more glance back at Jack before returning his gaze to the guard. "And let me know if he decides he wants to speak up." With that Alexander again left the cells. He placed his hand on his chest and bowed his head as if doing a little prayer before taking a deep breath and heading back down the hall to the festivity area.

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Rosalind Langston
76f849656028971963ff9e390d9f2474.jpg
One catastrophe after the next ceased the party. Rosalind had listened to Christopher's orders to return back to the ballroom. Leading Elena back, everyone at the party seemed to be at ease and quite oblivious to what had just happened outside of the ballroom, pleased with this, Rosalind excused herself from Elena's side to grab a drink, promising to return quickly. Once she grabbed herself another drink, she hurried back to Elena, just in time to see that the Prince had returned to the ballroom and just in time to hear the shouting and see the panic as a servant attempted to attack the King at his own party. Rosalind's eyes went wide as a wave of people rushed forward to help the King, though the first person she saw dive into the act was unexpectedly a young woman, who stabbed the servant with a fork to the neck. Rosalind gripped her glass tightly before rushing forward just enough to get a closer look, wondering if Elena would follow.

When the man was detained and taken away for his crime, the ballroom had now turned into something more sour than the light mood that had been placed in it before. Rosalind looked to the King as everyone fretted over him. He seemed to be just fine. Rosalind eyed Christopher for a moment, knowing the attitude he held towards his father, wondering why he wasted such an opportunity to see the man suffer...She couldn't help but feel a little overwhelmed by it all, the atmosphere this family had was similar to that of rolling hills. Always up and always down, never steady and consistent, never the same. Once she was sure everyone else was fine, she found herself gulping down the drink she had fetched herself and was now searching for another. Her heart thumped erratically in her chest as she tried to come down from everything that had just taken place in the last 10 minutes or some. After getting another drink, she headed out to the garden areas a moment, feeling as if some fresh air would do her some good.

810EC9DF-CD8C-4D64-BCFF-2FEC86EAF5A2.gif
ELENA KATRINA RAVENSWOOD

Elena fell quiet on the way back to the ballroom, her face firm with disgust yet pride that she had mastered the courage to tell her brother and allow the man’s crimes to be dealt with discretely. If he were to have a public punishment, she’d be there by her brother’s side to witness it no matter if he protested. That was a promise she internally made to herself as she walked beside Rosalind silently, keeping her gaze glued in front of her, not daring to look back after Christopher had told her and Rosalind to leave the situation at hand.

Nodding gently to Rosalind as she excused herself, Elena wandered elsewhere to get her own glass of red, holding it delicately in her hand and sipping on it with reluctance. She felt she deserved it after dealing with the country’s most repulsing man. Standing on her own, she peered over at the crowds of people, occasionally having to wave or force a smile to politely acknowledge their greetings. Why was Christopher taking so long? What could he even have been doing? Rosalind seemed to suddenly appear at her side at the same time Christopher had been walking through the double doors into the ballroom. “He took a while,” Elena mumbled, turning her head slightly so her words could only be heard by the future queen. “I do hope he didn’t kill the man. He didn’t deserve that severe of a punishment, I wouldn’t have thought,” Taking a long sip from her drink before crossing her left arm under her chest, she watched as her brother moved across the ballroom, seemingly as far from their father as he could get.

Her attention was suddenly blurred for a few moments, contemplating the conversation she had with her father the previous day about marriage. And, as her eyes skimmed the room, anger rose in her chest, though she easily pressed it back down. Was that him insinuating he was to send her off soon? Marry her off to someone ‘suitable’? No one there looked suitable enough, all men-old men at that. The thought sickened her that her father would send her off so easily when the time came. So much for a loving father. A loving father wouldn’t consider throwing her off to the highest paying bidder. Though, of course, they wouldn’t pay. They’d simply state their social status and he’d, depending on that, make a decision. She knew how the relationship between Christopher and Rosalind came about, and the teen didn’t want to suffer the same fate though she knew it wasn’t inevitable.

Attention snapping as her brother spoke, the words didn’t seem to register in her mind, she shook her head lightly. Someone was trying to kill the king, and, just as quickly, someone had defended him and protected him. Elena did nothing to interfere, simply watching someone else deal with it, jaw clenching. It was a given that she was worried for her father, but perhaps the scare would make him more conscious of the dangers in the kingdom. With a sigh, Elena took a long sip again. “Poor Jack,” She whispered so only Rosalind could hear again. “Grace’s death took a toll on everyone...Jack especially. I could’ve sworn they loved each other,” Breath hitching as she lowered her gaze, eyes glazed with a subtle sadness, she shook her head. “This is all so twisted. All of it.”

“It’s like an endless torturous cycle, you know? People dying at the king’s Hand, people praising him, parties, marrying off his children, his children having children and the cycle repeating. I don’t understand. At least things will change with you in reign, Rosalind. I look forward to the change, for I know it’ll be for the better,”

Bellz Bellz (Rosalind)​

nathalie-emmanuel-furious-7-slice-600x200.jpg
Giving her sister a small smile, she nodded. "I'm glad you're at least doing better. Last night was a disaster." She took a pause before internally rolling her eyes at what she was about to say next. ""And my.... Words didn't exactly help the situation, I know." Her face was scrunched up when she said it, as if apologizing caused her some sort of pain. She shrugged her shoulders when her sister asked how she was doing. "I guess I'm doing okay... It was a lot better before that slug made his way into the room." She said, referring to Zachariah. Before the two girls could have more of a conversation, she heard a yell. Her face scrunched up again in annoyance, recognizing the voice but not the words. It took her a moment before she eventually did hear the words that came out of her older brother's mouth.

She hastily turned around, her eyes searching for the culprit. Her hand instintively picked up a knife, her intentions to throw it when someone else took him out. She didn't remember seeing the girl around before and was immediately skeptical of her and her bravery. Grabbing her sisters' hand, she led her over to where her mother and father now stood, a rare look over worry crossing her features. "Are you alright?"

300px-Taria.jpg

Krista watched as her son went to take care of the situation that had presented itself. Of course she was riddled with worry, but she knew her son would handle it. He needed to be left alone to handle such matters on his own, despite the ache she felt in her stomach. Her daughters would always have to fight off creeps and it worried her. They shouldn't have to, even in the comfort of their own home. She made a mental note to assess everyone she had in her home at a later date. No matter how long it took, she would be sure that her daughters felt safe. Her hand made its way to her chest as if trying to calm her beating heart. There was a lot of stress going around lately and she felt she may have a heart attack. Taking a deep breath, she fiddled with the floral arrangements before walking over to her husband. She watched as her daughter checked on the king before taking a deep sigh. "Would it be too much of me to ask that we settle somewhere safe for the evening?"

Robert( Misty Gray Misty Gray ) [/FONT]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back