• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Devil's Playground: It's prohibition era New Orleans, so let's commit crime and and practice dark magic [Interest Check]

Is my character okay? I'm fine with making changes. I was unsure of what criminal group he should be in so I left it blank.
It's fine, yes. Most of the typical groups of criminals don't exactly have faction names, and instead are simply identified by who they work for. The biggest name currently is a character named Paul Simon Campbell, a corrupt member of the New Orleans city council.

what's going on with this? I've been playing a game called City of Gangsters so Prohibition era-ness is my thing atm. I've only had a skimthru but if it's still active n going I'll educate myself 👌

what's going on with this? I've been playing a game called City of Gangsters so Prohibition era-ness is my thing atm. I've only had a skimthru but if it's still active n going I'll educate myself 👌
It's active and open, yes. Approved players have access to the Discord which is used for OOC after submitting a character app following the provided guidlines in the character app thread, which are fairly loose, just mostly concerned with adequate detailing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back