• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Devil's Playground: It's prohibition era New Orleans, so let's commit crime and and practice dark magic [Interest Check]

RedLeftHand36

Your Host Tonight

Boo
the devil's playground.png

Happy Halloween from Father Six Eyes[font]
[Click here for main theme]

NAVIGATION
Character sheets
IC Thread

New Orleans, Louisiana, 1928. In a place where festivities and celebration were king, it was no surprise how rampant bootlegging was among the underground of the Big Easy. In the later years of the Volstead act, crime was at its worst, but among the scum and villainy polluting the area, even more sinister figures rose to prominence. Within the underbelly of New Orleans, the city stirs as the struggles for power between various factions and syndicates begins to crawl to a climax. Yet, unbeknownst to the common crowd, a darkness seeps into the very foundations of New Orleans, and from it, mystical figures have begun to permeate the underground. These folks, be they called witches, priests, shamans, have started to change the game of organized crime, yet just as well, another mysterious syndicate begins to play its hand. This syndicate, with its people called Witch Hunters, comprised almost entirely of lawmen, make it their mission to wipe out all crime and dark magic from New Orleans. As Halloween approaches, things are about to get quite juicy.

You, my friend, have entered the picture.

Who are you? A practicioner of the Dark Arts? A viscious mafioso? A man of the law? A bystander caught in the mess? A private investigator who stuck their nose too far? The choice is yours, but choose wisely; There may seem to be many paths to pick, but there are only two destinations. Welcome to the Devil's Playground.

Last edited:
I'd be very interested if applications are still going!

Thread announcement: The Discord OOC is currently up and running, and will be DMed to accepted characters.

May this also serve as a bit of a b u m p.

What faceclaims / appearance do you wish our characters should have?

I'm an idiot nevermind, I know now.

Last edited:
Been a tad busy but hopefully getting my CS up over this weekend! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back