• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Devil's Marauders

ah, look. the grenadier is open, good. I can has my Flamer again.
you think when we finish this RP we could play as the germans in 1939 when it all started or even play the battle for Castle Itter in1945 ?

ChunkyBeef ChunkyBeef The Auto. Rifleman spot has been taken as you didn't read the rules for the roleplay. Read it and then choose another role available. =)
Feels bad man, my fault. Anyways, upon reading the rules a bit more carefully, Wolrd War 2 lasted between 1939-1945. The role that I am going to choose is Rifleman Grenadier.

I'm going to post the Main thread, OOC and Character Sheet so you can get started on your characters! =)

Do I see an empty Rifleman spot, or are my eye's playing tricks on me again?

And Yes, The war was from 1939 to 1945, although some argue that it actually kicked off in 1936 and REALLY ended in 1946-47 like mentioned before but people tend to disagree on such small things don't they?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back