• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ~ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πƒπ„π•πˆπ‹'𝐒 πŒπ€π‘π€π”πƒπ„π‘π’ - π‘π„ππŽπŽπ“ ~ (09/12 Spots Taken)

Cactus

Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―
Roleplay Type(s)

• intro

the devil's

marauders

overview.

T

hey were given two choices by the judge - spending the rest of their miserable lives behind bars, or joining the military to aid the U.S war efforts. To many of them, it seemed like one of those get out of jail cards that you could get in Monopoly. Could you imagine the U.S military being so short on men that they gave criminals a choice in court? Most of them who took the offer to join the military thought they would get the same options as any other man fighting the war. They could not have been more wrong.
    By the end of 1942, there was 20,000 criminals in the Army. They even got their own Division, the 107th Infantry Division, nicknamed 'The Devil’s Marauders'.

I’m part of Fox Company, 3rd Battalion, 408th Infantry Regiment of the 107th Infantry Division.
    It’s been one year since we completed our training, and it was hell. We were not treated equally because of our criminal background. We were shown absolutely no respect and all of the sudden, jail didn’t seem like such a bad place to be.
    Today we’re shipping out to England where we will prepare for the largest action in the history of warfare, Operation Overlord.

You will be roleplaying as a soldier in the 107th Infantry Division, specifically 1st Squad, 2nd Platoon, Fox Company, 3rd Battalion, 408th Infantry Regiment. You are a former criminal who chose war over prison, a choice you were given in court.
    You might think that people do not care about your background on the battlefield, that you are all brothers out here, but you could not be more wrong. You are a criminal, the other units wants as little as possible to do with the 107th. You are the first ones in, and the last ones out. They will not go easy on you.
    The roleplay will start on May 30th, 1944, when the 107th arrive in England seven days before their first operation, the invasion of Europe.

intro

roles

rules

saints and
sinners

genre

drama, history, war

status

accepting

gms

spots

09/12

credit

the lonely astronaut

main

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Last edited:
Im Ready Lets Go GIF by Leroy Patterson

Hi, okay, you've totally grabbed my attention. I would be interested in either automatic rifleman or rifleman if you'll have me.

Hi, okay, you've totally grabbed my attention. I would be interested in either automatic rifleman or rifleman if you'll have me.
Yay! Come join us in the Discord! It's the OOC link in the OP.

Is this search, by chance, still ongoing? If so, I would like to say that I am oh so interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back