• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The devil made me do it..

KitchenSink33

One Time Luck
So, I'm gonna keep this short and sweet because i have no idea if anyone will be interested in this. I'm thinking like AHS vibes? Also, I'm willing to double up if you have any original plot ideas as well. (: If you're interested, we can go discuss further! But here's my plot idea:

My character is serving on death row for a string of serial murders in the 1980's, your character is either a guard or psychiatrist who works at the prison. Despite publicly confessing her guilt, through it all she stuck to one statement 'he made me do it'. 'Who?' Silence.

Of course, nobody believes that bullshit, if anything she was insane. Despite the hatred from the public and the quickly approaching execution date, She was never afraid.. She told her fellow inmates and the guards that 'it was all taken care of'. In prison, she had a very calm attitude and although she was usually very passive, she still had most of the other prisoners terrified- despite the way she acted- they knew what she did. She was a monster.. she had no morals. She was crazy, and anything could set her off. Your character felt the same way.. That is, until the devil started talking to them to. He says they have to save her from her fate on death row.. and they have to help her carry out his master plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back