• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
In the morning, Callie stumbled blearily to the kitchen. Man, she was tired from her little expedition with the kitten last night. She opened the door to the bathroom, deciding to just let him explore until it was time to head to the clinic. Thankfully, she'd remembered the cat carrier in her closet, so she wouldn't have to take him in a shopping bag.

Callie made herself a cup of tea and kept half an eye on the door to the the bathroom, waiting for the little kitty.

The black cat came strolling out a few minutes later and stretched in the kitchen. It was as if the cat lived here and he was completely comfortable where he was. After a little stretch routine, he sat and looked up at Callie, slow blinking once more. There was a little chirp from him as if to say "Good morning" before he strolled by.

"Maybe if I ask politely, she'll let me go." He leisurely made his way to the front door where he sat and meowed once. When there wasn't an immediate response, he turned and waited.

"No, little man. You can't go and wander around the building." Callie didn't even look over at him, just took another sip of her tea. "I'm going to get dressed, see you in a minute tinycat."

Calliope walked over to her room- she was still tired, but oh well. Time to start the day.

The cat gave her a disapproving groan and sat by the door. He might as well stay here until she was ready to leave. Perhaps he should hide and try to make a run for it when the opportunity arose. His front paws slid on the floor, allowing his body to stretch out and come to rest on his belly. He kept his leg spread out as he closed his eyes and thought of the things he had to do when he got back home. That poor soul from last night still needed help. Authorities were bound to have discovered any secrets his body held by now. At least to who he was and what he was.

To help pass the time, he looked around the lady's home in appreciation. It was comfortable and clean abode. A bit bigger than his own dwelling and lots of windows too.

When Callie left her room, she stretched and looked around. "Pspsps." She called out. "C'mere, buddy. Come have some food." Calliope was holding out a bit of chicken. "Don't tell anyone, ok?"

She crouched down, rolling on her heels. "Come and get it, little man."

The cat quickly pounced into the room at the smell of the chicken and meowed up at her. His meow was broken up with each step he took until he stopped at the food. He still meowed as he took some of the chicken in his mouth and then finished it quietly. "Delicious!", thankfully she was kind enough to give him regular food! He didn't leave a bit behind and cleaned up after his meal. A sable, fluffy tail swayed happily as he looked up at her when he was done. "Mroooooow."

"Don't tell the vet, ok?" She reached a hand down and stroked his chin. "I'll be in big trouble." She hopped down onto the floor from the chair where she'd perched herself. "Alright. Time to go."

She walked over to the carrier, and called out to him. "C'mere, babyman. Pspsps." She laid a bit of chicken at the very back of the carrier and called out to him again.

The cat saw the carrier and his eyes narrowed. "You've got to be joking..", he thought and sat still. Another disapproving meow came from him as his ears flattened. It would take more than a piece of chicken to lure him in! Nothing would get him in there. His defiance was palpable now as he started scratching the door to go out.

The cat saw the carrier and his eyes narrowed. "You've got to be joking..", he thought and sat still. Another disapproving meow came from him as his ears flattened. It would take more than a piece of chicken to lure him in! Nothing would get him in there. His defiance was palpable now as he started scratching the door to go out.
"Oh, a little rebel are you?" Callie raised an eyebrow and called to him again. When that didn't work, she sighed and walked over to the door as if ready to let him out. Instead, however, Callie grabbed him by the scruff and carried him back to the carrier.

He thought for a moment that she might actually let him go without the carrier.. but he was quickly bamboozled!

”Unhand me! I did NOT just fall for one of the oldest tricks in the book!” the cat started to kick and squirm, letting her know he was not pleased. An upset groan came from his throat now. He scrambled in around in the carrier and stuck his paw through one of the holes. His claws barely snagged her pant leg in protest.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back