• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The detective and the little red wolf | Open

AlphaBlueWolf

Moonchaser
Roleplay Type(s)
So this idea is kind of a twist on little red riding hood while adding elements of Princess Mononoke and setting the story in modern times.

Back in colonial times, there was a village close to Salem that lived a small girl who was clad in a red cloak. This girl loved nature and animals and would frequently visit the forest that bordered the edge if their village. One day, a fur trader had left a trap in the woods that had caught a wolf. The girl found the trapped wolf and immediately got to work trying to free it. She eventually did and went back home thankful that she was able to help the poor wolf. This wolf ended up being a sort of forest spirit who wanted to thank the kind hearted young girl who would save a trapped animal. The girl ended up dying a short time later leaving the wolf with no way to thank the girl. He found her sad spirit and asked what was wrong. The girl replied that her mother had been saddened by her passing and that she didn't want to see her mother so sad. The wolf then offered the girl a chance to come back to life so that she could make her mother happy and so that he could thank her for being so kind to him. The girl happily agreed, but with her return came outrage from the village. They said her body had been possessed by a demon. She was chained up and set to be burned at the stake. The wolf was outraged and came to save the girl. They got out and ran to the forest. The wolf made the decision of taking the girl and protecting her to which the girl agreed. The wolf granted the girl a sort of immortality that would allow her to live without ageing and would prevent her of dying of old age. After awhile, it started to give some adverse affects and she gained some wolf like traits. Their bond grew over the many years they lived together entering the modern era.

The wolf protected everything in the forest including the girl. He would kill off any humans who tried to take her away. Enter your character. A scrappy young detective who's agency picked up word of the multiple killings and sent your character there to investigate. The police haven't done much about the situation considering they think its just some savage wild animal. All they've done for now is border off the forest and put a curfew out. They're dealing with animal rights activists while also having budget issues. The town isn't very well off considering all the tourists choose Salem rather then their small town. Your character starts doing their thing and after awhile meets the girl, my character, and questions why she's all alone in the wild.

So that's the general idea. We can talk and expand it further.

So some things to consider:
I'm a minor and would like to roleplay with other minors. That's for my own comfort.
Minimum is a paragraph though feel free to do more
I'd like you to be fairly active and give me a response a day at minimum
If you can't post for a while or get bored just tell me. I don't bite, I promise!
Be able to do other characters besides your main

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back