Expecting good things

Marasai

Hi. This is a really polished looking site, and from the looks of the past dates, a pretty vibrant community. I joined cause I needed a place to rp the adventures that I love away from the old places I frequented, which were either too childish or too adult (I.e. that is, crawling with perverts). I like adventures in fantasy, and sci-fi settings, and world building. With fandom rps, I often enjoy modern fantasies (e.g. a certain scientific railgun). Although I don't know any rules, I'm eager to try dice or rule based rps. Hoping to have a good time here, and gonna skip on over to recruitment and interest check to hopefully find a world to adventure in.

Welcome to RPN, and good luck. If you need any help, feel free to ask - especially ask Fellows like me, but any member is usually pretty helpful.

Grey said:
Welcome to RPN, and good luck. If you need any help, feel free to ask - especially ask Fellows like me, but any member is usually pretty helpful.
Thanks! I just posted an interest check for a fantasy adventure rp. I can't post links yet, but if you're interested, please check it out. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back