• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Demon Prince

deadtotheworld18

The night was clear and crisp as the birds flew in the air. But this night had a strange feeling to it the night felt off and there hung a strange smell in the air. It was sulfer yes that was it sulfer like the fires of hell. It was at this time in a large part of the forest that a sound like lightning cracked around the area and a portel began to open. It was like the mouth of hell itself had opend showing what layed inside of it. The sky of this realm was red and black the screaming of a thoused suffering people could be heard from inside. The smell of the rotting and the screams of the dammed ecoing around the area now. How strange this was as something was thrown through the portal. It was a man yes a man and not a demon. The man was thrown so hard he had gone through a tree shattering it and splintering the tree causing it to fall behind him on the ground.

The man was tall with long snow white hair. His face was calm and well defined. He was a handsom man in fact but strange to his outfit was odd and not of this world. His amour was black with a blue under amour. His black sword had been shaterd in half laying beside the injuerd man. His side held a deep gash as he bleed out on the grass below him he groans showing that he was still very much alive as the portal snapped shut leaving the injuerd man alone on the grass. His eyes shut and in deep pain his face very pale from the blood loss. He would die soon if no one were to help this man

Is this roleplay recruitment? Because you should TOTALLY add a link to the actual roleplay.

o-o

This is only roleplay recruitment.

The actual roleplays can be created in the roleplay thread creator thingy. There's even a red thing showing you it.

I got this at first, and I understand, this site is confusing at first.

I'd like to roleplay with you :)

Seems like an interesting story.

If you can't make a RP thread because of RP nation glitch thing, or because you don't know how, how about we RP here maybe? or someone else can create the thread?

(Sent my post where? What post?)

Ok.

Do we have to make characters or something?

Or are we just going to jump in like you did?

alright give me a few minutes and I'll set the page up. Just check my postings under my profile for the rp.

Mmkay.

Still waiting for new thread to be made :3

80 days passed since I heard that a thread was going to be made. I'm hungry. My alpaca is looking at me like a hamburger. I'm smoking crack with my fifth grade gangsters. I'm thirsty.

LOL JK. A few minutes passed since I heard that a thread was going to be made. I'm bored.

LOL I am super awesome at this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back