• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

AlphaBlueWolf

Moonchaser
Roleplay Type(s)
Plot: Character a (Your character) is the child son of a high ranking noble family. One day his father drags along a child in chains(my character). The girl looked close in age and couldn't be much younger, however, she was not human. Her features obviously gave away the fact that she was a demon. Humans and demons didn't get along at all. Humans feared demons and the kingdom actively tried to kill them all off, leaving waste to entire demon villages. The survivors of those massacres were taken away from their homeland and sold to greedy nobles as slaves. And this girl was worth a lot of money in the slave market. She was a hybrid between the two types of demons, horned demons and beast demons. Horned demons have the typical look demons are associated with, horns, wings and the typical demon tail. While beast demons have animalistic features like ears, tails, and claws. Hybrids aren't as common and when one does survive and gets taken they are put up for a lot of money. That's why only the richest and elite nobles can afford to purchase one.

The nobleman tells his son he can do whatever he wants with the slave girl as long as she is kept alive and does not escape. He wants to be able to show her off to other nobles.

And when can take things wherever with that. Maybe your character can learn to overcome his prejudice while spending time with my character or maybe he can just be nice to her right out of the gate given her condition. Depends on what your character is like and where you'd like to go with that.

Some things to keep in mind though:
I'm a minor and would perfer to roleplay with other minors. Might take a bit of convincing for someone 18+ but I might consider it
A minimum of one paragraph for reply length. I would like if you could do more, but If not then fine.
One post a day is minimum. I'd love to go back and forth though with multiple a day, but if not then one a day works fine as well.
I'll tell you if I can't reply for a period of time and I'd like you to do the same.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back