What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The definitive Anime Isekai/ medieval fantasy adventure experience (always accepting participants)

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Anime
  4. AU
  5. Magical
  6. Meta
  7. Multiverse
  8. Mystery
  9. Romance
  10. School
  11. Slice of Life
  12. Super Powers
  13. Supernatural

Novama

The world is yours to explore as you please with whoever you like. As you do so, you gain leads and the ability to further progress your character's storyline and the world's.

Novama

Some of our first rp's are about to wrap and be graded. This is just the beginning. Join in on the action, drama, romance, or slice of life. The adventures are always open.

Novama

The greatest isekai rp community is still accepting. Be sure to check out our official threads when you can.

Novama

We have a great community of flexible rp'ers willing to work with each other to tell/go on fun adventures. Don't miss out on the fun.

Novama

To earn additional points to customize one's character further, the characters participate in rp's that are like missions/questions/or chapters in their story. One such chapter has come to a close and characters have been rewarded with points and titles.

Novama

Some characters have goals of being emperors. Some wish to be World Dragons. Others want to be a hero or a great sage. Already, there is a master blacksmith in the works. Your characters have the means of achieving greatness. They just need you to rp them to that point.

Novama

Whether you were a king from a fantasy world, a kid from modern day earth, or a super soldier reincarnated as a slime, you will find a place for your original characters in Isekai Hell. Just remember that power and influence of the character will take time and effort.

Novama

Like with any system made by humans, there is room for improvement. We are a flexible and growing community that enjoys hearing from its members and watchers what they think. If you want to participate in an rp that you have the ability to influence and not just tag along for a ride, we are the rp group for you.

Novama

Unlike your typical rp's, our rp is a world of growth and change. Monthly events. Mechanically and narrative character growth. Regular rules updates to ensure we are running something that works for a our members. No worries about being stuck in any single storyline. Like the real world, there is a plethora of events happening and you choose the path for your character.

Novama

Weekends are a great time to try learning and trying new things. Join us and experience all sorts of new adventure.

Novama

The world is vast and needs explored. As the characters experience the world, the lore of the world expands.

EMIYAman

I BONE OF THE SWORD
Im interested since the scale of this rp seems a lot larger than the average. I'd love to join in if you are willing to have me.

Novama

Im interested since the scale of this rp seems a lot larger than the average. I'd love to join in if you are willing to have me.
You are in. In the first post of this thread, you'll find a link to our live threads. Feel free to ask all the questions.

Novama

Sometimes the enemy wins, but that never has to be the case forever. Your efforts chart the course of the world.

Novama

Seasons come and go. The weather changes. Life passes. Isekai Hell is a living world rp and not one meant to be on a single stagnant path.

Novama

Many rp's die after a short while. We have staying power if you want something you can commit to for a season.

Novama

People are busy. Our rp gets that. Your character's story moves as fast as you wish it. You will not be dragged along by a bunch of others if you don't have the time to post all the time. In the same way, those with the time to post will not be paralyzed waiting weeks for someone not making the rp a priority.

Novama

Like the real world, sometimes things change. System or lore updates to keep up with the players and their character's needs. It takes effort, but we have a committed mod team to ensure things keep going smoothly.

Novama

Got a show, character concept, genre, original character, comic, manga, anime or other media you are interested in putting in rp? Join us. You'll probably be able to do it. Just got to be willing to earn it sometimes.

Novama

Some are here to rp. Some are here to make friends. Why not both. We are a very active and friendly community. Join us.

Novama

Other fantasy rp's come and go. The design of ours gives it a little more staying power. Hard to get old when there is always a new character idea or scenario waiting to be explored.

Gezellige

it's-a me, mario!
hi all! this rp rly looks like it could be a lot of fun :,) I'm interested, if any space is yet available! looked briefly over lore & characters; I can tell this might be a bit of an undertaking to catch up on, so if anyone would like, could u pls help me? dhfsjdfhjshdf

Users who are viewing this thread