• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Novama

Elder Member
Come one, come all, to the greatest isekai medieval fantasy anime rp of them all!

topanime-blogroll-1664407530748.jpg

Novama

Elder Member
Whether you have one character concept, 6 OC's, or have no idea and wish to develop something new for you, we have the tools and the community to make it happen.

300px-Wikipe-tan_in_Different_Anime_Styles.png

Novama

Elder Member
Not all adventures have to be dangerous. No home has to be stationary. Companionship is within reach.

yjokeh47wul71.jpg

Novama

Elder Member
Take care of yourself. Shower. Eat. Chat with folks. Sleep. There's plenty of fun to have with our community. IH encourages you to be your best self when adventuring. ^_^

D5qV5gHW4AEQQFb.jpg

Novama

Elder Member
Some problems need more hands. Some problems need magic mechs. For most of your problems: isekai hell is the solution

1673303463029.png

Novama

Elder Member
Take your time. Make your plan. Prepare. Then go at it with all you got. Isekai Hell is waiting for you.

anime-night-walk.gif

Novama

Elder Member
Have a chuckle with friends or make new friends and have a laugh. Point is we will have fun together in IH

1674102212311.png

NimbusWing

Something Cloudy
Roleplay Availability
In spite of some silly character ideas that I have in mind, I've taken a small look around and I'm intrigued to give it a shot!

Where does one start?

Novama

Elder Member
Adventure, wonder, intrigue, slow life, action, and much more awaits. But before you head out, take it easy and have a drink. It's better to not go alone.

360_F_553190785_sgTAYqOuRXet21QU5fxrE3cgcYrYqTa3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread