• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Novama

Elder Member
There's a lot of good things to go around in IH. Don't hesitate to check us out. A year in and we still going strong.

Food-Wars.png

gmimperfecti

How does the Shadow Fae title work? Do I get it during Character creation if I buy the required stats, skills, and abilities. Then I get the title? Or does the title grant them for free (pretty sure thats not how it works). Or is the Shadow Fae an evolution?

Clyvelle

How does the Shadow Fae title work? Do I get it during Character creation if I buy the required stats, skills, and abilities. Then I get the title? Or does the title grant them for free (pretty sure thats not how it works). Or is the Shadow Fae an evolution?
Races are pretty freeform at the moment. We haven't released a formal list of requirements for any of them yet. Simply choose the corresponding racial tree (human, beast, fae, construct, abomination) and you have access to every mundane race in that tree. If you decide to change to a new racial tree, it will cost you 7 points to do so, but again after acquiring the new racial tree title, you'll have access to any mundane race title.

gmimperfecti

Races are pretty freeform at the moment. We haven't released a formal list of requirements for any of them yet. Simply choose the corresponding racial tree (human, beast, fae, construct, abomination) and you have access to every mundane race in that tree. If you decide to change to a new racial tree, it will cost you 7 points to do so, but again after acquiring the new racial tree title, you'll have access to any mundane race title.
What does this mean?

Shadow Fae - Intelligence D, Magic E, Shadow Affinity F, Fae title, - fae born of shadow. They typically have physically weaker bodies and stronger magic than the average fae.

Does that with the same way Abilities do, as a summary of a bundle of stats and skills?

Clyvelle

What does this mean?

Shadow Fae - Intelligence D, Magic E, Shadow Affinity F, Fae title, - fae born of shadow. They typically have physically weaker bodies and stronger magic than the average fae.

Does that with the same way Abilities do, as a summary of a bundle of stats and skills?
Ah, my bad. I forgot we did have some basic requirements here on rpn. Long story short, the racial information is in two places: here on rpn and in a google doc in the IH discord. I forgot what information was on the rpn copy.

Bottom line is yes, those are in fact requirements of the race. You will need to purchase those if you want to be a shadow fae. Note that you do not need to purchase them at character creation, but you cannot have shadow fae or any other race title without buying the required features/skills.

Clyvelle

How do you join the discord? Does a lot of stuff happen there vs here?
Discord has more immediate access to the mod team and wider IH community. Questions can usually be answered quicker there vs here (depending on your time zone and waking hours). I'm going to be creating a series of Google docs for the various pages of info hosted here on rpn, but those are NOT meant to replace the rpn pages. Just present the information in a hopefully more easy to read and navigate format.

The discord link can be found in the first post of our OOC thread. The link to that can be found in the first post of this thread.

gmimperfecti

Ok. I joined the discord. Looks like there’s only one main channel called #general-chat. I don’t see any links to google docs.

Novama

Elder Member
Celebrate your friday or weekend by joining us: the best anime or fantasy community on rpn.

1668168102043.png

Last edited:

Novama

Elder Member
Although the world does have peace in it and the casual can take it easy, there's never a shortage of problems best cut short.

e2332a6774dde03f572522bab24c3fbe.jpg

gmimperfecti

I love the active community. I never realized how many active IH stories are going on. There’s like we’r what 10 active? More?

Novama

Elder Member
There are many depths from which the 'enemy' may arise. It always watches and is always ready to seize any opportunity granted it.

iyew954y10n31.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread