• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Novama

Elder Member
We are in full swing worlds rp time. The story of the world is about to change and the members have the power to see it shifted. Who will walk away and who will be left on the field..

ImperfectNastyLiger-mobile.jpg

Novama

Elder Member
What's awesome and lasts longer than the other rp's in the interest check? Us. Join Isekai Hell and ensure your time isn't wasted.

Tower-of-Fantasy-7.jpg

Novama

Elder Member
colder, cooler weather makes for a great stay in and rp sorta time. Sip some warm cocoa and rp with us

non_non_biyori-08-autumn-red_leaves-environment-scenery-landscape-beautiful-clear_sky.jpg

Vafhudr

Just to disclose, I've come back from an extremely lengthy hiatus. Would it be alright if I got rid of my rust here?

Novama

Elder Member
Most rp's let you do whatever. We believe in letting you try to do whatever too, but the world can actually react to what you do, so be careful.

ea0b98f94b8770ff38b242ed7cd3c7d1.jpg

Novama

Elder Member
Isekai Hell has heart. There is no greater love than this than when a man lays down his life for those he cares about.

815333c69dd98d9644c60ba219ae54b2.jpg

Novama

Elder Member
If you like spending your time on something worth it, come rp with folks that believe in the same thing.

no-game-no-life-photo-u27

Last edited:

Novama

Elder Member
Coming up on our 1 year anniversary as a community and there is no better time to hop in. We have been through major changes, made many improvements, and overcome all sorts of struggles. We have created cool characters and awesome stuff to fill the world and we are just getting started. Here's to keeping the good times rolling.

e28a7695c598684627c2112cf09df75b.jpg

Novama

Elder Member
Here at isekai hell, we do our best to ensure things are running along as smooth as possible while maintaining the spirit of the ambitions that made this community possible.

Under-Construction-Anime.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread