• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Novama

Elder Member
There are many great and powerful entities and factions within the world. Befriend them, join them, or conquer them. Forge your story.

Church.600.792560.jpg

Novama

Elder Member
Like contributing to not just the path your character takes but the rp overall? We have what you need.

prototype1.jpg

Novama

Elder Member
We are not just an rp. We are a community. Some days aren't good days to rp. But sometimes the right community can make it a good day to talk.

a6fd210e3c778f35426d37b79ec5c6f2.jpg

Novama

Elder Member
There's a lot of crap out there. Don't settle for narrators that don't care about their rp, communities that aren't invested in the fun, and rp's not made to last. Join up with us. We appreciate activity, creativity, and comradery. ^_^

acastro_190807_3592_best_anime_2019_0001__1_.jpg

Novama

Elder Member
All the horrors that make up our nightmares are real when we pass into the magical world. The price of all things becoming possible.

mierukochanteaservisual_2-1-e1616034787705.jpg

Novama

Elder Member
Life's full of choices that can't be taken back. Isekai Hell is the epitome of getting a 2nd chance. Time to hop into something worth giving a shot, 2nd chance, or More...

gungrave-gungrave-brandon-heat-beyond-the-grave-mika-blood-transfusion.jpg

Novama

Elder Member
Isekai Hell delivers on the promises it makes. If you have an interest or an ambition, let us know, we can help you get there.

2978426.jpg

SolarRose

Just because you can doesn't mean you should.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello. Your Rp looks intriguing. However, I'm worried that I won't be able to keep up with all the little details for your world.
@_@ At times I feel like I'm going down a rabbit hole of links. I'm just really not sure where to start at.

Suggestions? Besides lore, that was a lot of information.

PunkP

Hello. Your Rp looks intriguing. However, I'm worried that I won't be able to keep up with all the little details for your world.
@_@ At times I feel like I'm going down a rabbit hole of links. I'm just really not sure where to start at.

Suggestions? Besides lore, that was a lot of information.
I had the same issue. I pingponged from the Character link and Other link just to get an idea of the character base then snuck in lore - without the RPs. It took a while though. 🥲

Users who are viewing this thread