• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The definitive Anime Isekai/ medieval fantasy adventure experience (always accepting participants)

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Anime
  4. AU
  5. Magical
  6. Meta
  7. Multiverse
  8. Mystery
  9. Romance
  10. School
  11. Slice of Life
  12. Super Powers
  13. Supernatural

Novama

Isekai Hell is anime inspired. Means the adversity and discovery in the world can be just as epic.

thumb-1920-735204.png

Novama

There's a lot of sunshine and rainbows in the world of IH. Can be a pretty idealic and slice of life sorta place. But Isekai Hell takes on many shades and tones within the Fantasy genre. You are sure to find something more that's your style.

medieval-anime-thumbnail.jpg

Novama

There are a lot of slacker narrators out there. We here at IH have no shortage of diligence by contrast.

e5488eca5607b421384bc6fa3ca12c252f273197_hq.gif

Novama

Vision and drive are very important. One helps you know where to go, the other gives you the means to reach it. You need both or you'll be lost and aimless.

704534-bigthumbnail.jpg

Pitou

Hey there! 👋

Pseudonewbie here but I wanna dip my toes into this story. Looks pretty nifty and well planned out. Hope I can be a part of this. 🙂

Novama

You wont' get anything just by thinking about going after it. However, sometimes you get things you didn't really want at the same time. Think carefully but step boldly.

best-anime-one-punch-man-900x643.jpeg

Novama

Not all problems can be resolved with swords and magic. Some obstacles are puzzles refusing to be solved and one must force out their answers by thinking outside the box.

6a8f043399606f530f2b9f1bd767abb7.jpg

Novama

The world is old. The current civilizations are built upon foundations that run deep. All manner of mystery and wonder.

c1e228e27ff3ed5ebb904e567e1f06d3.jpg

Orikanyo

Do you hear it? The screams of Gacha salt?
Supporter
Come to IH and experience the world full of magic, swordplay, long hours of trying to figure out the quantifiable nature of the "Power of Friendship" and risking charater's life and limb to get the macguffin of the week.

Plenty of folks await you in IH! Of all stripes and types! We welcome all folks!

Except elves.

Blackish

Hello, Novama. Just finished reading up on the lore and now reading rules and character creation. The magic system seems self explanatory, but the fighting style system feel more vague. And I mean that in a good way. I thought that it was mainly for martial arts or weapon-based combat, but when I tried messing with it, you could technically get away with much more.

On one hand, I could pick up Blight and make a character attack with a flaming fist, and at the same time with the same technique (Blight), I could have a character make a hand sign and have a demonic fist appear from his chest to deliver the same flaming fist. The latter is definitely more flashy than the former, but mechanically they are the same, if not similar. Is this assumption correct or is my reading comprehension the level of a constipated toddler?

Novama

Hello, Novama. Just finished reading up on the lore and now reading rules and character creation. The magic system seems self explanatory, but the fighting style system feel more vague. And I mean that in a good way. I thought that it was mainly for martial arts or weapon-based combat, but when I tried messing with it, you could technically get away with much more.

On one hand, I could pick up Blight and make a character attack with a flaming fist, and at the same time with the same technique (Blight), I could have a character make a hand sign and have a demonic fist appear from his chest to deliver the same flaming fist. The latter is definitely more flashy than the former, but mechanically they are the same, if not similar. Is this assumption correct or is my reading comprehension the level of a constipated toddler?
Your assumption is correct. Very flexible. Just need to make sure blight has its damage type fixed. Some fellows have picked up blight multiple times So they can attack with multiple elements on their weapons.

Blackish

Your assumption is correct. Very flexible. Just need to make sure blight has its damage type fixed. Some fellows have picked up blight multiple times So they can attack with multiple elements on their weapons.
Kudos for the system. I have other questions but I'll group them up in a single post to avoid more clutter. I'll dabble with character creation in a bit. The whole vibe of what you have going on feels like something right up my alley.

Novama

We just recently finished our latest group event. We are more than just an rp. We are a community. If you are tired of feeling a lack of connecting with the people you roleplay with, we can help with that too.

b71db9c357e6c6b2b206491bcc760149.jpg

Novama

System, Flexibility, and Friends: Isekai Hell offers it in spades for those that wish to travel with us on a fantasy outing unlike any you've been on thus far.

Shirobako-Anime.jpg

Novama

Not every Isekai is about combat. But for those looking for a challenge, we got that too. Spectator is viable position as well ^_^

pjimage---2022-05-26T204445930.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread