• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The definitive Anime Isekai/ medieval fantasy adventure experience (always accepting participants)

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Anime
  4. AU
  5. Magical
  6. Meta
  7. Multiverse
  8. Mystery
  9. Romance
  10. School
  11. Slice of Life
  12. Super Powers
  13. Supernatural

Novama

Tired of joining rp 1x1s or group rps where folks are overly sensitive/dramatic in real life and stir up trouble/drama with the group for no reason? Us too. We are a community that can handle people being themselves and don't pull punches when it comes to special sorts that haven't touched grass in a while.

megazone-23-part-ii-motorcycle-gang-trash-punk-teens-watching-eve-tokimatsuri-idol-music-videos-smoking-drinking.jpg

iJoeyMonster

The Gay Carnotaurus
I am.. so very interested. I've never done group RP though so do posts go in order or can you post whenever? I've been super into isekai anime lately but there's very few out there :(

I'll definitely check you out. I'm more looking for possible romance between characters as well as character building and exploration/adventure.

Novama

A fantasy world has monsters. These are not your kind hearted or misunderstood things. They are, without exception, brutal and bent on destroying/consuming life of others. Some can be made into swell pairs of shoes though.

2888417.jpg

Scholar Ya

Lurker
My interest has been garnered. Though this is my first time on this site, so bear with me if I am slow to pick up on some things. :closed eyes open smile:

Novama

Monsters are a popular choice in IH to play, however, you should understand not all monsters have to come with a ferocious exterior. Some of the greatest evils were the ones drawing little attention.

uD9DnFg1E-blKRLayi5hrJOWywvL--_U9mD6bkpkAMk.jpg

Novama

There is little in the way of limits on what a character is or could become. It's just a matter of telling their story until they achieve everything hoped for and beyond.

original.jpg

Novama

Fantasy or mundane. Combat or chill. Brains or Brawn. Whatever the character and story, there's a place for them here.

sddefault.jpg

Novama

How bright and beautiful the world is depends on who you ask, but you can generally decide how gritty of a world you wish to reside in for IH.

Violet-Evergarden-wallpaper-500x374.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread