• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ocean123

One Thousand Club
I am speaking here to indicate my curiosity, though I'm somewhat intimidated, popping my head into a large, already-established community.

Novama

Elder Member
Many other rps have come and gone. We are still here. We are the best at what we offer.

%255Bdesuzone.com%255D%2Bmagi.jpg

Last edited:

Novama

Elder Member
We don't want unfortunate things to happen, but sometimes they do. Only you can decide whether or not you are gonna be strong enough to not let bad things happen to your goals and ambitions.

01ab.jpg

Novama

Elder Member
You don't have to fight your battles or travel alone in Isekai Hell, but you can if you want.

887518.jpg

Novama

Elder Member
The world is built on the ruins of the past. Try to hope it won't sometime be built on the ruins of the present.

Land-of-Adventure-fantasy-38672266-1600-900.jpg

Novama

Elder Member
There is no rest for the wicked. Whether you are outright monstrous or secretly evil, you'll have a hard and dangerous path to tread with few friends and no shortage of adversaries. Fortunately, in IH there is no shortage of the miserable in need of company.

ffa1763ae7fa20856eb1b535298ee73e_original.JPG

Novama

Elder Member
The other sorts of rp's, you've done hundreds of times. Time for a new adventure where the amount of time you invest in it actually matters. You are not a visitor in someone's story. You are the lead in your own, and it ends when you say it ends.

article_full%401x.jpg

Novama

Elder Member
The world needs those willing to enact change in its many forms. But the world is resistance. Will require those with resolve.

nuno-nobre-goth-more.jpg

Novama

Elder Member
There are many deity beings in the world of IH. Some are just legends and some are actively worshipped in the places they reside. There's always room for more:

saint-oniisan.png

Novama

Elder Member
It's not all blood and violence, but sometimes there are big monsters that need killing. Wouldn't be much of an anime inspired without some big weapons to go along with it.

e6e7de517570b0a8f70ae810bfe2403ef14bbff0.jpg

Novama

Elder Member
Some valiant fights and sacrifices later and IH is still standing. Everything it is really boils down to the heroes, villians, and commonfolk within.

ee22597054a2beebfad135117007bec9.jpg

Novama

Elder Member
Realistically, there is too much world to explore and too little time. We can get a little closer if you join us though ^_^

5231216.jpg

Novama

Elder Member
Want to be the greatest swordsman? Most powerful Mage? Maybe a legendary craftsman? Don't forget the ever important immortal gardener! Become the character you want and feel like you earned it.

guts-a-berserk-character-analysis.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread