• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The definitive Anime Isekai/ medieval fantasy adventure experience (always accepting participants)

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Anime
  4. AU
  5. Magical
  6. Meta
  7. Multiverse
  8. Mystery
  9. Romance
  10. School
  11. Slice of Life
  12. Super Powers
  13. Supernatural

Novama

And another
889fb659-ff87-4047-a8e8-6b21408cc840.jpg

Novama

The greatest isekai fantasy adventure rp on the site is still here and still looking for those looking for a good time.
the-best-fantasy-anime-of-all-time-u1

Novama

I remember many years ago being inspired to run stuff like this. Was always a question of how best to do it

Hack-Sign-Characters-e1432005831673-1.jpg

Novama

The best way was just to do it. Get an idea. Get some friends. Test and tailor ideas until you find the ones that fit.
Best-Medieval-Anime-1.jpg

Novama

It's a trap though. Can't be too focused on making things perfect. Like the whimsy that made you start in the first place, that same instinct will have to drive you to put your half baked idea out for the world to see. Won't reach its final form without some reality clashing with the ideal.

tears-to-tiara-anime.jpg

Novama

There will be those that don't agree with your vision and do not wish you the best. Leave them behind or tell them to get with the program.

action-anime-crown-dragons-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Novama

Roleplaying is cool and all, but doing it with friends is the best. It's good to have someone always backing the craziest and stupidest ideas you come up with. Our community might not steer you right but it won't steer you wrong either.

cover-fw.png

Novama

Not everything in Isekai Hell is violence, magic, and skills...but they sure do help and are pretty fun.
24+castlevania.jpg

Discusstu

Definitive is a strong word. It would be silly if I didn't check this out.

I'm new to RPN but not to RPing. Currently dipping my toes into a few threads to test the waters. Doing a deeper dive seeing how popular this RP is. I'd love to join the cast.

Novama

A great narrator is dependable and strives to be consistent. A great community is flexible and creative. We have both in spades.

action-anime-crown-dragons-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Goran Glacial

Life is misery
Wow what a weird coincidence the same day I start an isekai fanfiction on scribble hub and return to rpnation there also happens to be an isekai roleplay. consider my interest grabbed. also where do I find the templates?

Novama

You ever have that fantasy themed rp you'd like to do, but are having trouble finding the people to make it happen? Join us. the audience is already present and many are willing assuming the idea is good.

1491512022.jpg

Novama

Isekai Hell is stuck. The world won't progress without heroes and villians ripping or pushing at the hands of fate.

854808_best-fantasy-anime-wallpapers_1920x1080_h.jpg

Novama

Quaint, little villages of fantasy and simplicity can be full of adventure or that slice of life you may be craving.

illustration-small-medieval-fantasy-garden-house-town-many-cute-flower-pots-beautiful-blue-sky-scenery-181249244.jpg

Novama

Despite being a medieval fantasy, we still draw in and include our fair share of oddballs from all walks of life and beyond.

black-cat-anime.jpg

Durado

What has been piqued is my interest. Signing up is the action I would like to take if allowed.

New to these forums and it looks like I need to up my post count before being able to join.

Novama

Turned off by anime? Prefer your medieval fantasy to be a bit more serious with actual stakes? Have no fear, we got grit and horror available too for those with darker tastes
5+claymore.jpg

Novama

Not much for combat? We got you. Not much for chilling and doing tea parties? We got you. Variety is the spice of life, but we still have a certain current that unites our world together.

guide-to-gathering-featured.jpg

Novama

Nothing lasts forever, but I've been at this stuff for a long time. I know what I'm about and you'll not have wasted your time investing in our community.

dc77c907e40a96b11db03824f7451344-700.jpg

Novama

The forces of good, evil, angst, or weebs are rising. Join the fight or be a milk toast fence sitter.

Final-Fantasy-Tactics.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread