• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The definitive Anime Isekai/ medieval fantasy adventure experience (always accepting participants)

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Anime
  4. AU
  5. Magical
  6. Meta
  7. Multiverse
  8. Mystery
  9. Romance
  10. School
  11. Slice of Life
  12. Super Powers
  13. Supernatural

Novama

Still going, still adding new characters and players weekly, new rp's regularly. Be sure to check us out.

Novama

The adventures continue. Rules are updated. Setting is expanded and will continue to do so for those that participate.

Novama

Busy busy busy. We are a hit and you are missing out. Do not hesitate to hop in on the best isekai fantasy adventure on the site. ^_^

Novama

Time flies when you are having fun. We are one of the biggest communities on the site right now. No shortage of stuff going on. Join up and find out what all is going on.

Novama

Some author/narrator/GM's neglect their projects or their members, merely spinning up the rp to pursue their own ends before letting them fold. Not true with us. Our rp is backed by the community and ran jointly by those with a track record for sticking with their projects. We have the experience and skill set to deliver what's been promised. You just have to join and rp. ^_^

Novama

You want adventure. She wants romance. He needs comedy. They love slice of life. Whatever your isekai fantasy is, you've come to the right place. We got it all and then some.

Novama

When you can make pretty much any character from a worm all the way to a god, decision paralysis is common. Here on Nova Tips, we try to guide would be Isekai victims down the proper path. Through direct communication and compromise, we ensure each of your creations has a potentially bright or dismal future. Join today :D

Novama

It's a cold, frosty world outside. Or not. Depends on hemisphere and climate. Assume it is snowing though. You don't want dirty snow. You want fresh snow. Join us today. Get fresh snow.

Nellancholy

Elder Member
I'm interested in how this thread operates,anyway.

So this thread basically exists to recruit players for RP threads that skip their own interest check process and go straight to the roleplay section. And they all take place in the same "Isekai Hell" world,primarily the region of Ryke.

How would one get around to joining an existing group or starting a new one?

Novama

Everything louder than everything else. No need to settle for 2nd best when we are here and accepting.

Novama

A diverse world we have. Mermaids, pirates, dragons and pop idols o my. Try your hand at leading soldiers. Perhaps aim to be a legendary smith. The world is yours.

Novama

Another big update to Isekai Hell went out today. It is thanks to our community that we are able to make the improvements and expansions that we do. You could be a part of that. Don't hesitate to sign up today ^_^

Novama

All you need is the rp that will pretty much give you all you could want. Just gotta get involved. Let us know you want in.

Novama

Some ask how to join or where to start. It's as simple as following the link in the first post. Ideally, new members will learn some of the lore and rules before making a character.

An approved character acts like a passport to all isekai hell offers and then some.

Novama

Sometimes roleplays aren't moving fast and furious. Sometimes they are chill and meandering. Whatever the state of our rp's, the time between posts are filled with discussion and folks hanging out. Feel free to join our conversations and community. Rp'ers, friends, writers, and something in between all congregate.

Novama

Long live the greatest Isekai Fantasy Adventure. Long may those who join enjoy their time and the community.

Okay! I’ve been coming back to this thread fairly often now.. I can post a few times a week.. but I had this concept of like an indigenous character who dies in battle but instead of passing on gets thrown into this world, carrying the many scars that come with the wiping out of her people’s. She (or he) Appears in Ryke, and her interactions can develop from there.. I don’t have much as far as background but I can come up with a brief cs if necessary.. I think it would be super badass if she figures out a way to go back to her previous world and defeat some arch nemesis with the help of others and avenge the genocide of her clan..
she could really bring some contrast to the theme of any conversation I’m interested!

Novama

It's a good day. The rp's are advancing, the characters are appearing, the community is growing. Just another day in Isekai Hell.

Novama

Unless you are new, you know who we are, but perhaps you don't quite know what we are about. Check out the first post. We have a lot to offer for those willing to invest their time in something worth while.

Novama

Potentially getting snowed in? Join our rp. Nothing like spending a day trapped inside derping on the computer or phone, reading, writing, and hanging with other folks potentially homebound too. We are a chill community.

Novama

Pictures say a lot. Feel inspired by some of what our rp has to offer:
wp6622298.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread