What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The definitive Anime Isekai/ medieval fantasy adventure experience (always accepting participants)

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Anime
  4. AU
  5. Magical
  6. Meta
  7. Multiverse
  8. Mystery
  9. Romance
  10. School
  11. Slice of Life
  12. Super Powers
  13. Supernatural

Novama

We offer a means to create pretty much whatever character you'd like fitting for such a setting. No more half measures so long as you are willing to put in the time and rp them becoming whatever you envision them being.

Novama

Count me in.
Hmmm intriguing indeed.
Where would one find the info needed in order to join?
Also check our ooc thread. Good place to say hey. If you also like discord, a link to the server is in the first post of the ooc

Novama

The greatest Isekai Rp the site has ever seen. Even if you don't know what the term means, it is guaranteed to be a memorable medieval fantasy adventure.

Novama

Traditional rp's and stories stagnate. Our rp world is as active and changing as you'd like it to be. Don't settle for old hat when our rp will get you what you need.

Novama

While christmas has come and gone, the best isekai is still here and accepting. The new year is fast approaching and a great time to try out something new like Isekai Hell.

Novama

The rp balances chaos and order to allow for a flexible yet followable structure with which to bring to life your ideal characters and scenarios.

Novama

Pizza day was the greatest day of the week once. Now a days, every day can be the greatest day of the week with Isekai Hell, an rp that moves more at your pace than most and with a group of fine folk that appreciate your presence.

Novama

New years has come and gone. If you made a resolution to try something new, interesting, and/or expand yourself, we are the rp community for you. Join us in one of many adventures in a world fit for shaping.

Orikanyo

I invoke the cursed spell, Power Word: Cringe
Supporter
My my my, this seems to have been shown some love over the past few.

I have to say i'm interested, but I must ask how is it going? Obviously you got some steam if your bumping the ic daily!

I do have a few questions on how things are run, but i'd imagine most are in terms of just getting in and seeing how it goes.

Shall I snoop around in the discord? I've already went ahead on lore, those forests are rather dangerous.

Novama

My my my, this seems to have been shown some love over the past few.

I have to say i'm interested, but I must ask how is it going? Obviously you got some steam if your bumping the ic daily!

I do have a few questions on how things are run, but i'd imagine most are in terms of just getting in and seeing how it goes.

Shall I snoop around in the discord? I've already went ahead on lore, those forests are rather dangerous.
Going great. Always good to have more in a community type rp though.

Feel free to checcl out the discord and ask your questions. ^_^

Novama

Some days are hard. The motivation to post just isn't there. Join a community of rp'ers that get that and get you. Don't feel like posting for the rp right away until you get creative juices back? hang out with us, chat, scheme, and plot. We are a community. Not just an rp.

Novama

The thing about traditional rp's is: the main character leaves, the rp dies. It happens. RL happens. Preferences change. Drama. That's where Isekai Hell won't let you down like so many others. Even if one or two rp's end prematurely, there's always another one. A better one. The one you were waiting for and just didn't know it.

Novama

You have spent all week thinking about creative things while stuck in school or work. It's the beginning of the weekend. Time to indulge in some creative writing with a group that enjoys doing the same. What better escape than a fantasy adventure of your own choosing.

Novama

There's a certain something about joining a community group rp. You are valuable. Your contributions are important. Even if your time is short lived with the community, your efforts will leave their mark. Folks will remember and have their own efforts shaped by your impact. It begs for your continued contributions and in some cases immortalizes them. You don't even need to look farther than the character list sometimes to see the legacy of some.

Novama

Takes a lot to build up something great. More than enough fun and work left for those that join. Gotta save the world and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread