• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Dead Hills - Out of Character Chat

Main
Here
Well after 5 years of typing he put
'Oh' And then suddenly the pictures of his opinion on the Australian Same-Sex marriage vote on his timeline mysteriously became hidden from the public >->
Hmmmmmmmm me thinks he was like sheeeeeit

lol get rekt

Also I've met a guy who is trying to like, make Hitler not seem so bad >-> W h y
*Raises hand* Is it bad i'm border-line with the guy? I'm more towards he was wicked bad but still. He did ACTUALLY do some good for being such a lil bitch. (history is a stronger suit for me soooo... Please don't kill me!)
Genocide is intolerable though. Hands fuckin down. I won't defend him on that cause there is no defending. It's just a whip-lash ah bashin' him on that.
I don't see Picasso's grand massacre
That's fucking amazing. X'D

I'm the most un-Italianist Italian to ever Italian
I don’t really care much about my Italian family history. Like I like knowing where they came from, but the Italian culture I don’t care about. My girlfriend always wonders why I don’t because she in touch with her heritage a lot. Me, on the other hand, only care about my country- AMERICA, FUCK YEAH

I BLEED RED WHITE AND FUCKING BLUE

I don’t really care much about my Italian family history. Like I like knowing where they came from, but the Italian culture I don’t care about. My girlfriend always wonders why I don’t because she in touch with her heritage a lot. Me, on the other hand, only care about my country- AMERICA, FUCK YEAH

I BLEED RED WHITE AND FUCKING BLUE
I'm not even Italian in the first place, I was born Scottish and I live in scotland. Pretty patriotic about it as well lol

hi, I've been stalking this rp for a while now. Is there maybe, possibly room for me?
We could maybe squeeze one more in. But after that we can’t for plot reasons. But you may need to wait a weeeeeeeee bit so we can finish up a scene before we deal with character introductions. So if you’re willing to wait a wee bit before posting, then sure. We’d just need to see your character.

Luckily we aren’t too far along in this reboot so the story is easy to follow right now.

We could maybe squeeze one more in. But after that we can’t for plot reasons. But you may need to wait a weeeeeeeee bit so we can finish up a scene before we deal with character introductions. So if you’re willing to wait a wee bit before posting, then sure. We’d just need to see your character.

Luckily we aren’t too far along in this reboot so the story is easy to follow right now.
Sure, sure. I'll work on my CS and post it. I'll use the waiting time to catch up & what not!

Sure, sure. I'll work on my CS and post it. I'll use the waiting time to catch up & what not!
Alrighty! Music to my ears. If you have any questions concerning plot, characters, etc., you can always ask me or anyone else in the RP. I like answering questions about it so I don’t mind lol

I always know Cosmosis Cosmosis is online when this is my lock screen notifications
View attachment 370762
Well that's what you deserve for going crazy in the OOC without me! Baka Peace-Sama!

(I need to fuckin quit with this. It's making my head hurt. AAAAH!)
hi, I've been stalking this rp for a while now. Is there maybe, possibly room for me?
Already has my vote cause, you came to the OOC and asked and chatted a bit. Now, to get past the CS. Lol. I'm up for answering too!
#Co-OwnerOnLeJob

Oh man, I just looked at the CS' because I was bored, and I realised Archie looks like the hip, younger version of Simon, and I can't stop thinking about it and laughing pls

Users who are viewing this thread

Back