• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Dead Forest

MegaGoatBabe

Squirrel Whisperer
The Lore It has been three hundred years since mankind ran itself nearly extinct through war. The remaining factions live spread far apart in the desert, the Kahul who pride themselves on their ability to prevail in the toughest of situations, the Under who are often filled with shift and selfish people who will do anything to survive, and the Tusk who live a mostly peaceful life using violence as a last resort.

Then there are the Terafer. After the Great War the land was just desert, until a large forest bloomed out of no where. Inside this forest resided every creature known and they seemed to live in perfect harmony. The lion still ate the gazelle, but only when hungry. The penguins waddled through the greenery unperturbed by its lack of ice and the cold. Near the edge of the forest was a small settlement of people, not human though. They looked just like the humans, but had a special connection with the forest and its animals. They were called the Terafer, and once a Terafer reached the age of thirteen they received what the people called an Aya, or a spirit animal. A specific animal within the forest that they had a connection with. The people wore a small wooden carving of their Aya around their neck. Each Terafer resembled their Aya in their physical abilities and characteristics.

All was peaceful within the world, with the exception of a battle between the factions or with the Terafer every now and then. Until one night simultaneously animals left the forest going to each faction and the Terafer settlement and attacked the peoples. It was unheard of and left the desert and forest painted with red. The Terafer and the Humans got together, each Faction choosing two people accompanied by four Terafer to go on a quest to discover what happened to the animals and the forest.

The People The Factions
Kahul - If you are from this Faction you are particularly tough. Your skills will pertain mostly to survival, i.e. Hunting, Gathering, Extra resistant to heat etc.
Under - These people are rather sneaky so you are probably very persuasive and charming.
Tusk - Their skills are often focused more towards conflict resolution or general living.

The Terafer
They have lived in the forest their whole lives so their skills should be focused on that as well as that of their Aya. Terafers skills will be somewhat supernatural in that a Terafer whose Aya is a cat may be extra nimble.

Links Characters
OOC
RP - Coming Soon

If you are interested please let me know!

Along with role playing normally, I will every now and then make a post introducing a new situation or problem to our adventurers. Don't worry I have no intentions of making my character a "leader" and Metaplaying.

Last edited:
I will work on the Character Thread so that people can begin creating! All characters are first come first serve. I feel it might be easiest lore wise if I played one of the Terafer, however if people really love them I have no problem playing a human!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back