• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The dead city of New Seattle

Are you interested?

• Very interested and i have ideas to share

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Interested

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Im interested but it needs more

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Slightly interested

• Not really interested

• Not interested until more is released

• Total voters

krytonminu

Roleplay Type(s)
The Dead City of New Seattle
Created by: krytonminu krytonminu

map for rp.jpg

Welcome to New Seattle, it's been about 25 years since the [REDACTED] virus was accidentally released among the citizens. The virus was being carried by honey bees that had been found at [REDACTED] farms where the bee keeper had reported an odd amount of bees forming smaller and smaller colonies creating honey that was more of a black tar like substance. The bee keeper, Frank [REDACTED] had brought this attention to melittologists in the area that came out and contained the bees producing this honey to run tests. For six years they had no problems containing them but the PETA had to get involved causing "peaceful" riots where they destroyed the research labs causing distress to the scientists and causing a major shutdown for the facility. One scientist, named [REDACTED] [REDACTED] that was running tests on the bees had gotten pulled away from their studies before getting to properly close their habitat causing a mass outbreak without
knowledge to anyone. While the building was on shutdown no one was allowed in, therefore no one knew that the bees had been let loose.

Upon the next week shutdown was lifted meaning the building was to be opened, little did they know as soon as they opened the doors the bees had been let loose out among the city stinging 32 scientists on the way out instantly killing them and making them something horrific.
what little bees left had spread out among the city stinging more people til there were no bees left. The count of people infected by the bee stings has yet to be calculated but the amount of people infected by the already infected is around 1,500,000 so far and still counting.

Two years into the outbreak the Mercenaries started forming noticeably quickly, as they set up four bases in New Seattle. Next they herded up the infected into larger groups and made infected zones building walls around them so no civilians could march in, there were still infected among the city but now most of them were contained. Next came three markets, the northern market was the middle wealth market, then the market on the dock for the poor wealth, and the southeastern market for the rich. After that was the gangs the first were The Bats they settled in the baseball field, next The Shippers they settled in the abandoned beached ship, and finally were The Pigskins who settled in the football arena.

Ten years into the outbreak the Mercenaries conducted research on the infected and noticed a spike in
intelligence seeing them build colonies and make food yet they still turned mindless when they noticed the Mercenaries and started to attack.

Fifteen years into the outbreak Mercenaries had noticed another change in their behavior. Now when the infected noticed the Mercenaries they didn't start attacking, but they would somehow communicate with other infected no where near them and have them flank the Mercenaries. We have lost nearly 60 to their new tactic.

The last change noticed was recently and it included...
[REDACTED]
map zones.jpg

I may write more but I need to know if you would like to rp in this.

Im pretty interested in your idea and I've got a couple questions :
- Is the outside world safe from the infection ? If it is, how come the city has not been retaken/destroyed by now ?
- Are the infected infectious ? Or are the bees the only carriers ?
- What brings mercenaries/gangs here ?

Im pretty interested in your idea and I've got a couple questions :
- Is the outside world safe from the infection ? If it is, how come the city has not been retaken/destroyed by now ?
- Are the infected infectious ? Or are the bees the only carriers ?
- What brings mercenaries/gangs here ?
I will answer these in order of your questions.
- No the outside world is not safe
-The infected are infectious and that why the mercenaries put them in infection zones
-The mercenaries were organized by the government to contain and conduct research on the infected The gangs formed to either combat the mercenaries or protect the infected sort of like a peta for zombies XD

I'm interested in the idea of it. Reminds of me a DnD based game called Dead Rain if I remember the name of it correctly

CLIP or protect the infected sort of like a peta for zombies XD
Seeing a lot of hate for peta, not hating though, peta are hella bitches. just noticed that mentioned a couple times

And yeah I’m interested

Seeing a lot of hate for peta, not hating though, peta are hella bitches. just noticed that mentioned a couple times

And yeah I’m interested
Well yeah but i had to have a reason the bees got out lol and peta just fit so well

Well yeah but i had to have a reason the bees got out lol and peta just fit so well
Mhm I think bees aren’t animals and peta doesn’t deal in bugs but ‘lab leak’ isn’t a fire diss so I’ll overlook it

And where will ooc happen? Here or discord?

Mhm I think bees aren’t animals and peta doesn’t deal in bugs but ‘lab leak’ isn’t a fire diss so I’ll overlook it

And where will ooc happen? Here or discord?
Most likely Discord, it's easier to get a hold of people on there sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back