• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The DC RP Universe Interest Check.

Iamkingdomhearts1000

One of Kingdom Hearts's biggest fans! :]

An idea i thought up of after doing some reading on DC Comics on Wikipedia, it is an attempt to capture the majesty of both the DC Animated Universe and the Marvel Cinematic Universe combined through RP format, it is also an attempt to beat the lackluster appeal of the DC Extended Universe and restore popularity levels of sorts among DC Comics fans, what does everyone think? is anyone up for the idea to create multiple stories based on your favorite DC Comics heroes and villains maybe?

Im in but may i also give a personal opinion on why it may or may not work?

Why it may not work is: there isnt much dc people, i know two batmans, terry, wonder woman, a arrow but i opened a dc marvel high school rp, only one marvel character joined. So i dont know if you will have much luck

Why it may not work is: there isnt much dc people, i know two batmans, terry, wonder woman, a arrow but i opened a dc marvel high school rp, only one marvel character joined. So i dont know if you will have much luck

I see, to be honest, me either, i'm just looking for a Fandom RP to join.

Well you can join my group or ypu can rp with me, i have some characters im looking for, that i can rp with my oc but i also double rp incase you want a character for your oc or a certain character

I need supergirl,(cw universe)
Superman x my oc (animated series
Arrow x my oc<3 (1from cw universe)
Flash x my oc<3 (1
Black panther x my oc
Batman (adam west) x my oc
Green hornet x my oc
Black lightning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back