• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Day The World Ended - a zombie apocalypse interest check

kindly

THE DAY THE WORLD ENDED
(( please reply here if you’re interested and/or have any questions! ))

November 21st, 2021.
An ordinary day at Northwood College.
The sun was shining, no clouds in sight.
Students were beginning to head to class as per usual, teachers were preparing for their lessons.
It was an ordinary day, much like any other. Nothing was out of the ordinary.

November 21st, 2021.
An unfortunate day at Northwood College.
The sun was hidden, gray clouds beginning to fill the once empty sky. A cold breeze made its way through the area, chilling everything it happened to touch along its way.
The announcement system clicked on, causing the rooms to go silent. Nothing was said at first, only uneven, heavy breathing. It could be heard all over the campus, causing everyone to immediately become uneasy. Then the headmaster spoke, their hushed voice shaky and filled with indescribable fear.
“Everyone. This is.. this is not a drill. There are.. murderers.. no, monsters.. in this school. They are killing people. Please.. for the love of God, evacuate while you still ca--”
It cut off, but just for a few moments. Blood curdling screams then echoed throughout the campus, sending everyone who heard them into a panic-filled frenzy to escape the building.
It was not an unfortunate day at just Northwood College - rather, it was an unfortunate day all over the world.
It was the day the world ended.

hello friends, it’s kite! i was wondering if anyone would be interested in a zombie apocalypse themed group rp.
basically, the rp will start off as an ordinary day at a college (called Northwood, in this case) already sometime into the school year, but once we are all ready and i give the okay, the roleplay will shift into a zombie apocalypse survival. the characters will then have to escape the campus and learn to adjust to and survive in their new zombie-infested world.
before you comment, though, please read these notes:
  • i’d prefer if you were 18 or above in age to participate, but i guess it’s not really a necessity. just be aware some dark topics may be included here n there, whether it be in character bios or the rp itself. after all, it is a zombie apocalypse rp.
  • i want this group to be rather small, as it’s my first group rp i’ve done in a very long time and i’ve found large groups tend to stress me out and greatly drain my energy. i'm thinking maybe 6 or 8 people only, including myself and another roleplayer friend of mine that has already confirmed wanting to be in this. but, even though i’m shooting for that amount, it could change.
  • you commenting here is not a definite “okay, you’re definitely in”. once you comment, i’ll most likely send you a message in which i’ll probably ask about you as a roleplayer and what type of character(s) you plan on playing. after you reply to my message with the details, then i’ll see about letting you in.
  • i’m hoping to do this mostly on discord as that’s where i'm able to respond quicker (n plus i know how to work it somewhat better than this website), but certain things (the actual rp, character sheets, etc) can be done on this website as well/instead if deemed better/easier/whatever. i’d like to at least do ooc stuff on discord, though (mostly cuz i’ve already set up a server with everything in it). nonetheless, please don’t hesitate to voice your opinion on this matter because again, this is my first attempt at a group rp in forever and quite frankly, i don’t 100% know what i’m doing lmao.
  • i'm thinking the character limit per person would be 1 to 3 main characters each, and then however many background/supporting characters they feel is necessary for the rp.
  • anime, drawn, and/or written faceclaims will be used for the characters rather than realistic faceclaims.
  • you don’t necessarily have to reply to the rp multiple times a day. in fact, it’s encouraged to space replies out so other members can get their replies in too, and so the rp doesn’t shoot off without someone.
i think that’s everything that needed to be included?? honestly idk LOL.. i tried. but if you’re interested and/or have questions, please do reply n yeah. hope to hear from some of ya! c:

Hello, I am for sure interested. I do love zombie apocalypse rps and have participated in a lot and with that being said I am under 18 though, so I mean I hope that's ok still. If not I will respect your decision.

Hello, I am for sure interested. I do love zombie apocalypse rps and have participated in a lot and with that being said I am under 18 though, so I mean I hope that's ok still. If not I will respect your decision.
that’s okay, i have no qualms about it! although it’s preferred to be 18+, it’s not a definite necessity. please just be aware that some serious stuff might come up in the rp.
i’ll send you a message here shortly to discuss things further! :]

we’re still looking for others btw, so if anyone else is interested, feel free to reply here! ^^

hey, i'd love to join! this sounds like it has a ton of potential, and i'm a-okay with dark themes (the darker the better, i say)

Interested! Love a good zombie rp 😌

Interested! Love a good zombie rp 😌
okie dokie, i'll shoot you a message in a moment!!

as for right now (until i check everything with the current interested peeps in pms), this will now be deemed (temporarily) closed! i'll let you know if we need any more people afterwards. (:

Hiya! I haven't rp'd in a bit but I usually write semi-lit and I'd love to join if you're still open to new members :3

Darn, I thought I had already responded to this. If you do end up opening up again, let me know.

hihi! if you four are still interested, please send me a pm with a brief description of the character(s) you plan on using (can be a bio, or just some details) and a some details about yourself. i'll then try to judge whether or not you'll get in for sure! thank you! :>
that being said, i think that's gonna be it for recruiting, as i want to keep this group still relatively small heheh. :]

hihi! if you four are still interested, please send me a pm with a brief description of the character(s) you plan on using (can be a bio, or just some details) and a some details about yourself. i'll then try to judge whether or not you'll get in for sure! thank you! :>
that being said, i think that's gonna be it for recruiting, as i want to keep this group still relatively small heheh. :]
i tried to pm you but your profile won't even show up

That's strange because I managed to message them and I could view their profile. But now I can't.
i still can't view their profile but i managed to message them. just had to hover over there picture and the start conversation popped up.

i still can't view their profile but i managed to message them. just had to hover over there picture and the start conversation popped up.
Oh! I think I did the same thing too. I didn't view their profile now that I think about it, sorry for messing that up!

ack, i'm sorry! i'm not sure why it wouldn't let you message me, and i forget what i have my profile viewing settings set to njhgfghb :'33 i'll try to fix it for the future, though. my apologies again. ;v;

kindly kindly Hi :-) are you still accepting people into this RP? If you are I’ll PM you my character idea! If not, have a nice one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back