• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

gore_hounder

Goddess of B-Flicks
It had been years since the first day that Anister could well remember seeing the frigid white landscape that she had looked upon now. Working down the side of the mountain had been tiring, but worth it. The snowy caps put an enormous barrier between her and the fire-toting Brotherhood that had destroyed everything she knew, truly. Days had passed her into a month to pass the jagged peaks and icy stone that made up the Silvers, and only now was she seeing the signs of human life. Scattered in various spots along a barely-surviving trail were signs or temples of stone leading her to the Snow Hare Mead, a tavern that gave off the glow of warm light and a soft tune of music and laughter.

Covered in soot, with a slight limp, her family sword hanging on her hip, the redheaded girl walked carefully into the tavern with icy feet and a pack slung over her shoulder. It was clear from her small stature that it had been a rough journey for her. Setting her things down, she went to the landlady and smiled, offering a few coins for a room and some food before sitting beside the hearth to warm up. Despite the frigid conditions, her clothes were stained and blackened with soot and her cloak had sustained some burns along the edge.

Closing her eyes tiredly, Anister let her hand rest softly on the hilt of her sword without much of a second thought. She would avenge the death of her family and people, if it was the last thing she did, once she finally outran the psychotic group that was after her. A question presented itself as she sat there however, leaning against the heated brick of the hearth. How? Certainly she had no idea how to wield a sword, or even a dirk. Perhaps she could find someone to help. After all, once her land and keep was reclaimed, she would be able to rebuild her house with little in the way and would be able to offer some sort of reward. Her eyes roamed over the tavern, searching for someone who looked capable and willing enough. It couldn't be that hard, could it?

_________

Hey! This is a romance and adventure roleplay that involves a lucky participant helping Anister Dawntree reclaim her Dawn Pearl. The Brotherhood is a religious faction that believes is burning everything to the ground in order to purge it, and did so to her lands, people, and Dawnmouth, the keep in which she and her parents resided.
Reclaiming her Dawn Pearl will help her restore order and rebuild her home! Without it, she has no right to said lands, so you must go with her to a) avenge the death of her family by killing the Brotherhood leader to thus b) reclaim the Dawn Pearl and help rebuild Dawnmouth.

Females and males are both welcome though I would prefer a male lead! I would also like responses similar to my starter- literate!
It wouldn't be as fun if I was doing all the work, feel free to come with your own twists and turns.
I am only accepting one person. This will be reposted in the 1x1 forum once I have chosen a partner. You can come with multiple characters but please pick one main! I will do the same as we go.

Anister Dawntree

Medium height, pale skin and bright fiery red hair that is of medium length, wavy. Grey eyes and lightly freckled. Wears light half armor with thick dark pants, white long sleeved shirt and jerkin, and a copper and silver cloak that features ivy in silver stitching around the edges, silver and grey fur lining. Family sword is a copper hilted bastard sword with a tree-like pommel and cross guard. Lithely built. Comes from house Dawntree as a lady.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back