The Darkwood Wolves {Closed}{Werewolves/Hunters}

Can i make a human cs. like not a hunter or anything but just a younger orphaned girl that wanders around town, and she has to keep the werewolves's identities secret, she would at least know my wolves's identities as they would "raise" her.. also if a human is bitten do they become werewolves or not?

Hey, I'm super new to this website, but I'd love to be a hunter. Also quick question, does anyone know anything about the stranger? And is someone actually RPing them?

Can i make a human cs. like not a hunter or anything but just a younger orphaned girl that wanders around town, and she has to keep the werewolves's identities secret, she would at least know my wolves's identities as they would "raise" her.. also if a human is bitten do they become werewolves or not?

yes I’ll allow it but just so you know if she starts to compromise the wolves or tells anyone about them. The pack will be forced to either kill her or make it seem like she’s insane. A person can be turned by a bite but it is extremely rare most werewolves are born not created.

yes I’ll allow it but just so you know if she starts to compromise the wolves or tells anyone about them. The pack will be forced to either kill her or make it seem like she’s insane. A person can be turned by a bite but it is extremely rare most werewolves are born not created.
Cool I'll get working on her cs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back