• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Darkest Reign

Selee-01

All according to my Scenario
3EAD21B8-7648-4AF7-88D7-19E677642160.png

It is the year 1312 After Unification, and Old King Rokenn is declining swiftly. Years ago, the King had many sons and daughters, many worthy heirs to the Crown Magnificat, but time has stolen all of them from him.

And now, as he approaches his 97th nameday, no clear heir remains to inherit the Crown.

You are all dragonlords, like Rokenn, men and women able to freely assume the shape of a dragon. All of you have a raging beast below the skin, kept chained and sated by long practice and patience. All of you are unified as a family of monsters reigning over the humans who must cling to your shadows.

But as the King ages, the question of succession is raised, for the Crown Magnificat must be borne. A ruling King or Queen must assume the scepter of the realms.

And if no peaceful compromise can be found…

Fire will rain from a hundred dancing dragons.

Last edited:
I'm interested! Though quick question; once the main arc of taking the throne is finished (whoever ends up "winning"), will there be any plans for a "postgame" and have the RP continue to play out from there?

I'm interested! Though quick question; once the main arc of taking the throne is finished (whoever ends up "winning"), will there be any plans for a "postgame" and have the RP continue to play out from there?
Oh absolutely. The Crown is the main goal, but winning a crown and keeping it are two different things. And often the conquering is easier than the keeping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back