• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Darkest of Nights to the Brightest of Days

AgentFire

Hello Everybody!
So, I've had this idea rattling around for a little while, and it's a pretty big departure from my usual. Which might make it a little more accessible for most.
I'm looking to do a MxF Human x Vampire plotline. Below, I'll give an excerpt of the plot, so you can see if it's something you'd be interested in.

Trigger Warning: Suicide
My male muse has been having struggles for awhile. He's been through a lot more than most people should have to go through. Finally, reaching a point where he has no more family and he believe he doesn't have any more friends, he decides he doesn't want to continue living. Of course, he doesn't want anybody who may know him to know what happened, so he sells everything he owns, buys a new car and a tank of gas. After driving some five hundred miles, he finds himself in the woods. Believing that he is in a pretty secluded area, on a road that seems to not often be traveled, he finally goes through with it. Swerving to the right, he crashes his car into a tree, sending him flying through the windshield. He's nearly dead, and he wouldn't make it to a hospital, so he pretty much has his wish. At least, so he thought. Your female muse is a vampire that lives off in the woods, mostly to avoid people. She lives not too far, not to mention she has acute hearing. Immediately, she makes her way to the scene of the accident, and seeing him laying there, almost dead, she feeds him some of her blood. (Different lores will have different ways for how a human turns into a vampire, but in this case, the blood is only for healing purposes and we can discuss the vampire transformation later.) When he comes to, will he be thankful or upset? Will she have questions for him? How will they proceed moving forward?

My requirements aren't much. As long as I can get 2 paragraphs minimum, with minimal spelling/grammatical errors, preferably at least once a day, we'll be good to go. I make exceptions of course, sometimes there isn't a lot to say, or sometimes mistakes go through, or sometimes something comes up in life. These are less requirements really, and more of guidelines I ask we try and follow. If you're interested, please post below.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back