• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice The Dark Truth - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Weilan is the only one who has not said exactly their character class.

I think ilikepie is going rogue and braced is going wizard.

Also! I added more Lore about Ko'el which is where the first chunk of the story will take place. I may add more as well as add more about other towns very soon.

Welian is also at work and needs to keep an eye on the call queue, unfortunately, so you might not get a character from me for several hours. That being said, I don't mind if RaynieTaco RaynieTaco opens up posting before I'm done, if you're all raring to go.

Well, at the moment, we only have two characters posted. We can wait a bit.

Oh yeah. Not opening up postings at all! I still have backstories to weave and npcs and make. No rush at all!! I am just an overly hyper taco

I personally used my Private Workshop to type up Dorian, then copy/pasted it over to the character thread.

I just typed my sheet up in the character thread, then have gone back into Riku's sheet to edit it as needed.

RaynieTaco RaynieTaco Is it too late for me to change my sub-race to Wood Elf? It would kick my wisdom up into the next bonus bracket, and help out with my cleric stuff.

I'm half hoping we see a Charlie's Angels style cast of all female adventurers.

Thank you. I feel your pain; I've got some sort of crud in me, too. Feel better soon.

welian welian please tell me your dragonborn is a woman lol. Of not- you will be surrounded by ladies haha

Unless BracedJupiter72 BracedJupiter72 is a male haha

Ilikepie Ilikepie I see your character and I am pretty sure I love her but I am on mobile do to the laptop being too many feet away at the second so I will give more insight to come.

🥺 This group is pretty awesome

I think the choice has been made for me. I must play a buff lizard lady.

welian welian what if your lizard lady loves to commune with nature and tries to grow things like a proud plant mom. A barbarian dragonborn who wears flowercrowns and kick booty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back