• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice The Dark Truth - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I once RP'd as a haunted toaster. I'm confident in my ability to write as any original character! I'm less confident in my ability to do arithmetic for character sheets.

Well- I can honestly say my math skills are subpar. Thankfully we are here to support you.

Allow my tortilla to cradle you to ascension

Now I'm picturing this giant lizardy druid trying to be all cool and mysterious in the woods, protecting nature and all, and then they stub their toe and accidentally set a tree on fire while screaming. Then the fire spreads...

... I'm beginning to think my character is not a druid because they're GOOD at it, but because they're stubbornly trying to prove something. Maybe I should have picked barbarian instead...?

Well, we need a good tank up in front for me to heal a lot.

Well, we know as players that it's a good idea to have a tank. Do our CHARACTERS know they need a tank? Do they know what their mission is or what they'll be facing?

Well- how I am thinking I get this gang together - someone is bringing you all together for various skills. That is tentative- seeing as I don't know everyone's backstories just yet.

I am not quite finished my character, just gotta create a backstory and all that Jazz. And do we need to provide like an image of what our OC looks like?

It is not required as long as you have a description but images are nice to have. I will leave it up to you.

I added some to the lore by the way. I am working on some city information for you all too.

Psychie Psychie - looking now!

When we are finished our character sheet, do we send it to in a private message? Or is there a separate thing where we can post it/view other peoples things haha

When we are finished our character sheet, do we send it to in a private message? Or is there a separate thing where we can post it/view other peoples things haha
At the top of this thread is a set of links to the IC, Lore and Character threads. You can look there to see what's been posted so far.

So far charisma is not the strong point of this group lmao. BUT at least you all seem to take good and evil very seriously heheheheh

BracedJupiter72 BracedJupiter72 - You are fine. Better for you to ask questions than worrying alone <3

Lmao and Psychie has 9. Totally wonderful. Really. Cannot wait to see you all tiptoe around any tense diplomatic missions you may end up on by happenstance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back