• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice The Dark Truth - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I was going to have weilan do an investigation check but we should move on. I will post soon with Riku and Dalith arriving at the potion shop

So what will Dorian do about this old elf guy now that only she knows anything is off thanks to that nat 20

0c3a315ca8fddd0be0dd5d8bff248067.jpg

Et tu, RPN?

I genuinely did not realize there were new posts going up, now I feel terrible for not keeping up. 😭

I am a stay-at-home dad, so I can lurk on line a lot. Even so, I miss out on posts now and then. Good post, Felix Felix !

I'm a little fuzzy on who is where - where should I plop Dalith? Or did she get left behind? (which is totally cool and I can work with that)

Ok that use of Dust's senses to smell into the place was done because I was bored and no one has posted since yesterday.

Sadly- things will move a little slow. I cannot be active as much during the week.

Also- from now on, please ask me or wait until I ask you to roll for something. Roll and have fun here but in character- I would like to say whether those rolls are needed or not. As of now- everyone's rolls will stand. I will post a little later- I just got home and still haven't opened my laptop just yet.

good luck o mighty Taco GM with your busy schedule and remember Tacocat backwards is still Tacocat.

Not so much being busy and more to do with not having power. I live in Nashville and the tornado sort of destroyed a lot of stuff around me. 😬

Ilikepie Ilikepie please roll a stealth check on whether you are able to leave the group without notice.

Well- He probably won't see it. He is the first roll. BUUUUT Muwhaha the second roll is not his. But no comment please still look.

Cailu total perception: 3

Cailu total deception: 20

??? total Perception: 19

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back