• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Jayden is now fully awake as he heard someone scream into the dorms. "What does he mean this is not a drill?" "And I guess I'm not going to get any sleep. So why dont I check this out." He gets up from his bed and walks to the door. He opened the door and walked out into the hallway. All he could hear was what sounded like argueing. He stood outside and just listened.

Last edited:
Ace "ugh ugh, it hurts i'm gonna regener-" suddenly a man appears in front of Ace and he say's "NO THEY WILL NOT SEE THE POWER OF THE TIME LORDS TODAY" Ace "how are you here I destroyed Gallifrey" The Man "That doesn't matter face Aster" Ace "who's Aster" The Man "he calls himself Nightmare" Ace "i'm still young Aster i'm taking some of the power" suddenly Ace starts to glow the color of regeneration a rusty yellowish orange and then he goes back to looking normal. Ace "wait what I still have the scythe how" Ace's eyes glow yellow and he says "ANCIENT SAGE ART SCYTHE TRANSFORMATION INTO DULL KATANA's". Aster "lets end this war i'm going to help for once Laura your not gonna die"
P.S. Aster is the one going to help not Ace

Virus Virus Everyone Everyone

Last edited:
Aster "before i go i need to get so Feathospherous and i know just were to find it, by the way Ace give me back my power so i'm not stuck looking like you" Ace "hmmm uhh do I want my body's molecules being changed 1 by 1, granted super fast but still" Aster just give it to me" Ace "say please" Aster "sigh - please" Ace "sure" Aster changes into his form. Aster sneaks into Laura's room hmm, oh there it is just what i'v been looking for" he thinks to himself "she probably wont notice if I take some of her Feathospherous a handful of it is enough i mean i have enough power to fly there and i have wings but i don't want to use up my magic or energy".

Virus Virus

Alexander studied the scene. It seems like the army is meant to defend the academy. But they have probably more uses for the army otherwise she would've told me. Hmm, what to do? I could help but that would be giving myself away. I don't want to reveal my hand this early. Ill step in when she can't handle the heat anymore.

"N-no, no one steals my magic!", she snatched her box and ran into the shadows.
The swarm was in the heat of the fight and Cambrid helped keep them off, but the shadow princess caught his eye,"Laura?", but she didn't stop; besides Sombra chasing her, his army surrounded her,"no escape now! Looks like your father wants a dead princess."
"What to do?!", she stepped backwards and cornered herself,"oh crud...". Laura stepped into the corner, and away she went,"what the!?", apparently, Glinda placed portals for escaping from him, but it didn't hold him off,"find that girl!"
"Good catch, Glinda; I would've had a real problem. Now to see what's going on out there!", she broke through the door to find the students and rally them up so she had some help. "Hey, ace. We need your help, Sombra isn't going to fight himself.", not noticing she was talking to the fake ace.

"Alright, everyone stop! We need to evacuate, his army is way to strong. Let's head to the castle!", Mr. Vullemere gathered the swarm, Cambrid, and Laura, and helped the other students, but Cambrid didn't want to go,"no, we can't lose this war. I'll defeat him myself; he's my father after all."
"you'll be dead, cous!"
"At least dying is not going to hurt you. Save yourself!", he ran to go defeat him.

"they surrendered, what a pity. Looks like I have a-"
"You want the princess? You have to go through me!",Cambrid was threatening him and was ready to fight.
"Son, I won't defeat you, I'll use you. Now, tell me where she is...", he started choking him till he spoke
"Never!"
"You will tell me!"
"She-s-She-s at the castle!", he had to spill the beans, for he couldn't stand being choked to death.
"Good, let's go defeat her."
FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 and everyone pretty much nearby

Jayden looks through a window and sees everyone leaving. He thought "wait where is everyone going maybe I should follow them." He ran back into his room and grabbed his dagger. Then put it away in a pocket. He exited his room and shut the door locking it. He then ran down stairs and went out the entrance. To join the group leaving the school. He then saw the girl from earlier and Ace. He shouted out to them, "What is going on!?"

Virus Virus FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395

"I have no idea anymore! Sombra has escaped, he's on a rampage, and he's after me! I just want to die now!", Laura couldn't believe why all of this is happening; if her father had the time long ago, he would've killed him. "Everyone needs to calm down; we are heading to the castle, no buts. We just have to wait for Cambrid."
She turned away from the school, but just as she was going to leave, her cousin came out with a bloody sword. Of course the blood was fake, but he didn't want anyone knowing that he was ratting Laura out.
"I-is he dead? Where's his body?"
"He's dead, he won't be coming out anytime soon.", his eyes turned bright green, which mean an umbra was lying; he covered them up.
"We're free! Hallelujah!", she shouted.

Half-blood demon Half-blood demon

"Hmm... He looks guilty" Jayden though to himself. I should probably not mind that though. "Yay!" Jayden looks up while saying this, seeing the blood colored moon once again. He shivers in fear of it. "Um... Are blood moons common here?" He asks the girl.

Virus Virus

Astor runs past Jayden and the princess "sage art of dull katana's shadow blade" suddenly Astor grabbed his katana's shadow and threw it at the princess's cousin and purposely mist the shot he move as if a black flash faster than light was moving and suddenly he was at the shadow blade "That princess aint dying yet"

Virus Virus Half-blood demon Half-blood demon

"What the?!", he covered his face, but it looks like the sword missed him. "Watch where you throwing that thing!!", he shouted. Cambrid heard the person whispering to him,"he's dead.", raising the 'blood' stained sword,"and I'm going with-"
"Ok.", she grabbed the army and left to the castle.
"Hey, wait!!", cambrid snarled; he was supposed to go with her for protection. "Darn it, and why do you want to know where he is, he's dead.", his eyes glowed bright green.

FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 @ at anyone nearby

Jayden follows the army to the castle but before leaving he turned around and said to Cambrid in almost a cold tone, "lier"

Virus Virus @ anyone near

Astor spreads his wings and then all the battle scars from the war appear "i'm going to tear Sombra limb from limb" he looks back at Laura and thinks "its been so long since I saw her last she's grown up so much" Alexis "now Aster what are you thinking" Aster "how did you know it was me" Alexis "torn, bruised, cut, and has holes basically your wings and all your scars also the cut over your eye"

Aster see's somebody walk by "Sombra" "Sombra get back here" Sombra "no i'v got to kill the princess" Aster "your not killing her, Sage art of summoning, dark dragon of hell" "Sombra i'm going to go one hundred percent on you remember the last time we battled, well you and Ace battled you only won because I wasn't helping"

Virus Virus and everyone nearby

Last edited:
Cambrid hissed back at jayden then turned to aster,"yes, he's still alive, but that doesn't mean the war is over. Killing him results in me having to deal with so many problems already. Wait... you look familiar...", he was catching a familiar look on him; before turning back, he saw his father sulking by,"what are doing, dad."
"I'm going to kill the princess, then every ruler in this world."
"Good luck, you'll need it."
"You weren't helping? And that's why we won?", a small smirk came on his face,"well then, stay out of my way, aster; this kingdom is no match for you."
"Father, I thought you were-"
"Go back to the castle, keep an eye on her; don't let her find out."

Meanwhile at the castle, Laura was observing the moon on why it is blood red,"it's never been like this at all.", she leaned over the balcony and stared in her telescope.
A small voice came from a young boy,"I'm King sombra and I'm here to kick umbra butt.", it was her littlest cousin, Reagan.
"If your King sombra, I'm langwidere."
"And you will all fall in my grasp.", holding out his wooden sword she made for him when he was just five. Now, he's ten and wanting to play with someone.
"Sorry, Reagan. Not right now, I'm busy. This moon is going to go on the news."
"Aww, you're no fun", Reagan walked back inside, frowning.

FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 @ everyone in the castle that's not busy

Jayden walks over to Laura and says, "so they are not normal here, that's good to know." "But what do you think the cause of it was for tonight to be a blood moon? Do you think it had something to do with Sombra?"

Virus Virus and anyone near

It seems like Alexander didn't need to interfere. He was curious as to why the other guy lied. It was rather peculiar that his eyes glowed green. Hhmm, it was time he had another chat with Laura. Instantly teleporting back he went to find Laura. She was apparently with someone else. I need to bait her into lying.

Aster "wait how do you know my name i'v kept that secret for years the last person who found it out was a little boy that was alive in 1720 - 1735 so how" suddenly Aster changed back into Ace form Ace "hugh - hugh - hugh" Ace's pupil was past blood red and every other part of his eye was black. Ace "Sombra!!!!" out of no were with out even using ancient sage art of summoning he summoned the 7 deadly sins and started to you ancient magic of the black family "Your dead Sombra!!!!! 5th of the 7 deadly sins/anger attack!" the he makes an army of shadow warriors with the magic of the black family.

Virus Virus

"It probably has something to do with him, but let's not think that far.", she took pictures for evidence,"I read in history books that blood moons only happens once every thousand years, but it hasn't been that long.". Laura yelped when Alex came up behind her,"would you stop doing that? Sombra was responsible for the attack, and we all know th-", She stopped, the swarm flew off towards the school, almost knocking her off the balcony," what happened!?"
"Laura, I'm scared...", Reagan couldn't stop shivering in Fear.

"No!", he growled. Sombra hated the blacks even though he's one of them; he thinks they betrayed him. "You won't do this, ill get that princess then all the rulers! And what could one measly kid do to a tyrant? Beat me to death?", he joked around.

FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 Half-blood demon Half-blood demon ToLazyToCare ToLazyToCare Yuu Vee Rays Yuu Vee Rays

Last edited:
Jayden looked down at the young boy and tried to calm him down. "Hey Laura you said that they only come every thousand years..." He then says in a quieter tone, "that's way different than home." He says as looking at Laura, "should we go check out what the swarm is so hyped up about?" He says in a curious tone.

Virus Virus . And all near

Alexander wasn't stupid or deaf. He understand the implication of the conversation. He was in another world. Wich sounded ludicrous. He needed more information, for now he would hide in the shadows and preserve.

Ace "rawer!!!!" like a wild beast and then black dust starts flow around him "I have more power than even Astor right now!!!!!" "all of the you 7 deadly sins form together to make the 8th deadly sin, murder now ill use some of the blacks magic and then ill ma-" suddenly the scar that's over Ace's heart stops glowing and then he catches himself before he blacks out and then he here's a voice say "fuse you'r regeneration and black magic together and then make two swords out of it" Ace "your in luck Sombra i'v still got one trick up my sleeve" pitch black regeneration swords

to be continued...

Virus Virus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back