• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ace stayed awake reading and drinking but he didn't just drink tea he drank alcohol too "what will Misato do next in the story" Ace murmured to himself then he looked over to Jayden seeing a dark soul inside of him Ace thought that he was the only person left with real sage power not fake like that guy he destroyed earlier, but it seems like Jayden had some of his own, just enough to make him turn into a monster when he loses control of his emotions, "he needs to learn how to control the power" Ace says quietly to the crow.

Half-blood demon Half-blood demon

Laura came in from her night watch, and plopped on her bed. It wasn't unusual for her hours to be dragged to dawn, or almost noon. "Great, just great. Can't believe I watched till dawn, frigging dawn." She crawled under her blankets and hid, till cambrid knocked on her door and scared her up from her sleep,"GO AWAY!!"
"Sorry, sorry! It's about the festival this afternoon, do we cancel, or-"
"LET ME SLEEP!"
Umbrans can stay up 24 straight hours, but not for to long. He had enough and walked off, caurus following behind,"so much for that, now what? Prince cambrid surely doesn't know when to keep his nose out of business."
"Go away, caurus. None of your business, ill get the city notified about the festival."

Another evil was rising, And it came from oz. And who might that be? None other then The villain she tried to defeat.... languidere....

FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 Half-blood demon Half-blood demon @ anyone I forgotten to mention

(Sorry for not replying, It's been a busy few weeks.)

Alexander yawned for what felt like the umpteenth time this hour alone. After he got his coffee he immediately started to built a new lab in the woods. He wondered what the others were doing. They are probably fine. Time to booth up my new security systeem. Recalling his spy drones, he started de maintenance while looking through the footage of the past days. "That is a interesting raven.." He continued to watch while muttering away.

Jayden woke up to see that Ace was no longer in the second bed across from his but, sitting in a chair asleep with a book in his lap and what looked like a half dranken glass of...Jayden walked over and picked up the glass and smelled it..."whiskey?" He said quietly to himself, making sure not to wake Ace he placed the glass back into its spot. He wondered to himself when he had ever gotten the drink, and if he had not have gotten it why would it be in his dorm? Actually why would it be on school campus? He rid his mind of these thoughts and tried not to think anymore of the matter. "Hmm...should I continue reading my book today?" He then thought why not go to the training grounds today, since he hadn't gone there yet and he thought it might be good to have some practice. Especially, with all the action that has been happening lately. It was decided he would head for the training grounds. Jayden then went over to the little nightstand next to his bed and grabbed the dagger that laid on top of it. He went to leave the room and then realised he had no idea where he was going, for he had no idea where said training grounds where. He remembered the map he had gotten, he opened the drawer and grabbed it, looking for a place marked training grounds on it. He saw it on the map, he looked and saw the most direct route from the dorms to there. He then left his dorm heading for the grounds.

FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 and anyone that happens to see Jayden

Nova Was fighting in the living room of her house with her brother, just testing out her skills on him, he was an absolute beast of a man, but she always hurt him pretty bad, but after awhile, she realized what time it was, and went outside to go and check the mail, once she noticed the only thing in there was for her, she was a bit confused, and quickly opened it up as she walked back into the house, she looked at her brother, who was now relaxing in the kitchen, making some chicken alfredo

She read the letter, realizing this was about the Dark school of magic, and was surprised that a magic school was trying to accept her in, she was happy, but confused, she'd never heard of it before, but she was excited, she started to pack a bunch of her clothes and stuff, even snacks, she put on her fighting gear, grabbed her chain, her poison dagger, and get ready to go, she was trembling with excitement, she walked into the kitchen, told Yuri what was going on, and went on her way to the school

Nova finally arrived and stood in front of the school like a normal person, but walked in, shaking a bit, not in anxiety, but in excitement, she looked around, she didn't know where to go, what to do or anything, so she just stood in silence

Ace suddenly wakes up "huh what time is it" he then looks at the clock "holy, ok i'm late for class" he says as he gets all of his stuff together and heads off to battle training, when he gets their he see's Jayden "hey, I kinda slept in" he says with a goofy smile.

Half-blood demon Half-blood demon

P.S. i'm sorry this was shorter than my usual posts I have a lot of school work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back