• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
As Vorspier and Annabella slowly became more intimate, he listened to her words as he continued to kiss her, down her chest... "My sweet..." Vorspier would say, pausing for a brief moment to continue on, "... If this is the dream you wish for..." He kissed her again, deeply and with passion, biting her bottom lip a bit, "... Then I will make it reality." He began to kiss her neck again, leading down to her chest once more as they would lay together on the bed.

When they were to lay together, his hands would find their way down her legs and to her inner thighs as his lips traced her tender tummy. He paused just shy of her loins and said to her, "But I do love you, Annabella." He rose back to her face, brushing himself up against her body. "Can't you tell?" He would grind against her and slide his hands up to her chest, looking her in the eyes. "... This is no dream..." Vorspier would say as he would prepare to become more intimate with Annabella, "... Can't you tell?"

By this time, Annabella and Vorspier would continue on the way they were going and each have their way with each other whilst within the dream world. The dream seemed to be more vivid and longer than what one would normally seem, time seeming to last a lifetime. They would be intimate until the wee hours of the morning, until Annabella would wake up.

The next morning Annabella would feel as though the dream had been real, still feeling Vorspier after she woke up. Vorspier, however, was beside her after he exited the dream, waiting for Annabella to open her eyes.

"you will make this a reality? Well i don't want to force you." She listened to him talk about it not being a dream and then he said he loved her. "You love me? I.....I love you too" she smiled as time went on

Soon it was morning the birds sang as the sun rose over the horizon. Annabella woke the next morning slowly from a dream she never wanted to wake back up from. She lazily opened her eyes feeling someone beside her in the bed but it didn't register in her head exactly what was going on.

She rolled a little cuddling up to Vorspier in a tired state Annabella still able to feel in her lower area a tingly feeling. Though she soon realized what she was doing and opened her eye looking up at Vorspier. "Vorspier? You're in my bed?" She gasps a little realizing that it wasn't just her in that dream. "That's really embarrassing I'm so sorry."

Vorspier was expecting Annabella's reaction, since she seemed like she was quite the shy one when she wasn't dreaming. But he said, "Yes, my sweet, it is I, Vorspier, and I was in your dream for real last night after I took care of business with the other girl." He turned fully toward her, wondering if she was pleased by what they'd done. "Was it pleasurable for you, my sweet?" he asked, gazing deeply at her. "I told you that I would make your dream a reality, and that is what I am doing. There are no two ways about it." He said what he meant.

Though he would have liked to have appealed to her more in the morning right after they woke up, he was being a gentleman and slipped out of bed in a blurred shadow, his clothes back on and Vedour appearing next to him. "In any case, good morning, Annabella. I hope your night was to your liking. I shall do my best to make the day the same way."

Annabella's face was covered in pink as she watched Vorspier get out of bed. Gently she got out of bed folding her covers away and walked to him. They were just a few inches away from one another as she looks down blushing. "I um...i-i....i really en-enjoyed last night..." She was so nervous she didn't want to make him feel odd.

"I know it's odd you know us from different worlds but i really loved it! I did!" She kisses his cheek and then goes to her closet to pick out clothes for the day. "And the dream was heavenly perhaps one day it would be to my real body" she giggles and looks in her closet.

Vorspier smiled, his face lighting up as he was kissed upon his cheek. He touched it with his hand and closed his eyes. "So soft..." he muttered happily, opening his eyes to Annabella going to pick out her clothes. He thought to excuse himself once again, but not before responding to her with, "I'm so glad everything is to your liking, my sweet... This is still only just the beginning." Vorspier chuckled, walking toward the door. "If that is what you wish, then that is what I will grant to you," he said in response to her saying she would one day like to physically feel him. Whether she knew it or not, even if it was a dream, she already had because he had invaded her dream. Still, he wouldn't have minded doing so in the flesh.

"I will step out as you get dressed," he said, walking toward the door, "Let me know when you are ready and we can go about the day." Vorspier wondered, though... "Do you have school today? I do not think I can accompany you to school, unless I am hidden in a different form."

"School? Oh no i-i don't go there father used to tell me a nerd on the streets a nerd in the sheets and he wanted me to get married so i only went til i hit puberty then he began to try to get me wed." She sighs and picks out an outfit in her closet she doesn't recognize that looks like a school girl uniform. "Huh? Where did this come from?" Her father knocks on her door. "Hey sweetie you almost ready it's almost time for school?" "Y-yeah I'm almost ready"

She looks nervous as she gets dressed mumbling to herself. "I won't know any of this. I'm going to look so stupid" she looks down and a few tears go down her face. "I would rather just stay and be with you instead of embarrassing myself" her tears fall a higher speed.

Vorspier couldn't help but laugh at what Annabella said about being a 'nerd in the sheets'. It was so funny, he could barely contain himself. "Hahahahaa! Well I assure you that you're not bad in the bed, my sweet... I would know if that were otherwise." Though it wasn't unheard of for fathers to try to marry off their daughters at the age of puberty... It just wasn't that way for certain human cultures, he knew, after so long of interacting with humans and finding out their methods. "It is practically archaic for your father to think that way, but there are still many places that have that sort of tradition," Vorspier said.

That was when Annabella's father came knocking on the door.

Vorspier kept his attention elsewhere as Annabella got dressed, but he did have the urge to peek just a little bit... Though he restrained himself. Once Annabella started crying, however, Vorspier approached her and lifted her chin with his fingers. "Cheer up, milady... School is a place for education, not for knowledge. Knowledge is for life. Just do your best and try to keep to yourself whilst absorbing as much as you can. If you need my help, I will assist you." Vorspier could take on any form, so he could become any type of item for Annabella to take with her. "Why don't I transform into something portable so it will be easy to accompany you during school hours? Then our time together will not end." That was his suggestion in the matter.

She nods and finishes getting dressed feeling nervous. "I think that will work i guess since my father's good now he believes he has been sending me to school forever." She goes to the mirror and brushes her hair nervousness growing ever so steadily. What if she didn't know anything? What if she embarrassed herself? Those thoughts raced through her mind as she clipped a bow in her hair and smiled a fake little smile. "What do you think?" She asked her voice with fake cheeriness.

(Sorry it's short)

The Dream Vampire thought for a moment, sensing Annabella's inner struggle though she put on a facade of being composed. He thought deeply, then said, "Again, I can transform into anything. Whatever you need, I can become, and then I can give you the information that you need so that you can get through school without feeling embarrassed." Vorspier was already very knowledgeable, so he could probably help her out just by being there. "But you'll have to hide me when we get there. Just tell me what form I should take on for you so I can assist you during school," he insisted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back