The Dark Hunters Overview

Dark Hunter rules:

Kill no human, drink no blood.

Stay out of sunlight(unless you have a death wish)

Kill no appolite, kill only daimons or gallu

You can die, so don't expect that you can't

There will be a bow and arrow mark where you were touched by artemis, so pick a place and don't get shot or stabbed there.

Do not touch your squire

Do not kill your squire(even if they deserve it)

Even though it sucks, Dark Hunters are not allowed to have families or relationships. So, don't do it. One night stands only. Sorry

If you want your soul back, talk with Acheron to become human again.And you had better have a good reason.

Do not harm another Hunter, or you will feel the pain

=========================================

==

In the world of the Dark-Hunters nothing is ever as it seems. Life and death both take on a whole new meaning as this immortal cadre of warriors fight to protect mankind from those creatures and demons who would prey on us. It’s dark. It’s deadly and it’s a whole lot of fun and laughter.

Daimon Rules:

There is actually only one rule: Don’t Die.

However we have put together a few reminders for you:

Don’t fall onto pointy objects chest first.

Don’t drink the blood of the dead.

Sunblock doesn’t work, nor do umbrellas or anything else. If sunlight touches you, you violate the only one real rule- Don’t die.

All humans are evil.

Dark-Hunters are vermin in need of extermination.

Squires are extra yummy when eaten.

Avoid taking the life of an Arcadian or Katagari unless they are offered to you as a sacrifice. They tend to have very large families that will hunt you down and kill you. On that note, remember, they can travel and kill in daylight. We can’t.

In fact, avoid angering anything that walks in daylight. They tend to break into our cribs and expose us to light. So don’t play with your food. Kill them, eat them and move on.

Dark-Hunters can’t go into cemeteries or any haunted place. For a great show, drag them inside and watch what happens.

Dark-Hunter blood is poisonous to us.

Don’t try to kill a Dark-Hunter to steal his soul. They don’t have one. It’s a waste of your time and it just pisses off the Dark-Hunter.

You can only kill a Dark-Hunter by exposing him to daylight or by decapitation. Anything else just pisses them off.

If you see someone with a bow and arrow tattoo, walk on by. DO NOT ENGAGE. Not unless you’re a true Spathi

Avoid polyester and plaid. No real reason other than you just look stupid in it. No one should be caught dead in either one and since we’re dead…

Avoid the Dark-Hunter called Acheron. There is no such thing as escaping or defeating him. He will kick your ass and laugh while he mops the floor with you

Basic Rules!:

1. All RPN rules apply

2. romance is allowed but, when clothes come off fade to black. This also applies to violence, if it gets to graphic fade to black.

3. Please keep 1x1 chat to min! I know this is hard but, it helps keep other people's posts from getting lost in 1x1 chatter.

4. no god-modding, mary sues or the like, power playing, over powerful characters, basically anything that makes it unfair.

5. Keep OOC in the IC thread minim. anything longer then a sentence or two should go in the OOC thread.

6. Please be sure to maintain some distance from your character. Conflict drives stories, but only when it's between characters; conflict between players is terrible and to be avoided. Please remember that a slight against your character is not a slight against you, and that your character does not necessarily know all of the things that you do. Drama is only fun when it's in character!

7. only make as many characters as you can handle(3 max)

8. I must approve your character before you post!

9. Third person please and 5 sentences min! No text talk please! And for the love of all NO ONE LINERS!

11. Life happens I know. So if you cannot post for any amount of time please tell me!

12. Try to be active at least one post a day remember what I said in rule 11

13. I have the right to kick you out for breaking rules you get three warnings then you are out.

Have fun!

Make sure to tag people as well!! Sometimes notifications can be weird on here. Especially in the OOC or Character sign up. It also helps to keep it clarified who you're interacting with.

Users who are viewing this thread